Pewdiepie goes full anti-SJW...

Pewdiepie goes full anti-SJW, but with more subtlety and entertainment value than any of the animal/historical figure avatar ranters. He just gave a million twelve year olds a pink pill about discrimination against whites in hiring, shat on alternate pronouns, and suggested gender roles aren't arbitrary through satire. He is /ourguy/. This is turning more young people against our enemies than the entire alt-light because it's suggestive instead of patronizing. Hail Pewdiepie!
youtube.com/watch?v=u4_6tUqKPCQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOu5_G4Uc4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5fe00rMlOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
youtu.be/E8akcvo5P-M
youtu.be/VrzQRzmrLMI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ave, brother!

However, he is not full blown /ourguy/. He is just a reasonable man who sees the ridicule of the modern society. Satire is his sword and our ears is his target.

Satire can be an extremely powerful weapon in a skilled hand.

Who would have though a fucking Swede would be based.

The fact that he isn't as extreme as us is a good thing imo. If he started blatantly talking about deporting Jews or something you can bet he would lose most of his audience and the media would eviscerate him. He played them well with the Hitler stuff because it wasn't explicit. It was also really smart how he didn't go out of his way to denounce anything they were accusing him of. The most apologetic thing I think he said was "I'm not a nazi!" while laughing. These light suggestions allow people who might not quite agree with what he's saying that's against the leftist agenda on board. I have a suspicion anyway that his power level might be higher than he's letting on. I'm sure someone's shown him the Murdoch Murdoch episodes he's in or if they haven't they will.

You autists cant seem to understand that you can't just give the whole redpill to normies whove been sheltered their whole lives from the truth. PewDiepie is smart. He's just giving subtle hints to the redpill and those who are curious enough will search the truth themselves. Also, if he goes full RP, (((they))) will destroy him.

Of course he is pissed, our home country is being torn to pieces by Abduls and a corrupt regime.

What did he mean by this?

take your E-Celeb bullshit to

Truly, unmistakably, indubitably /ourguy/.

Your not helping the cause cuckistan.

Anyone. We produce the best people.

he means he self identifies as a multi chromosomed dragon lord skater.
THERES DOZENS OF US! DOZENS!

>people caring about pewdiepie
Everyone in this thread excluding me are fucking faggots

>inb4 'well hurr durr recruitment to legion, cant go full 1488 durr'
Go fuck yourselves and kill yourselves right after for falling for easily the most blatant PR campaign

who redpill pewdiepie though or he swallow the redpill himself

Pewdiepie and The Golden One collaboration video when?
How about I don't do that and you shut the heck up.
You're so smart and above it all. Will you please fuck my sister?

I didn't like pewdiepie when he first came out, not until a year ago is when I started to like him. He might not be red-pilled, he is going to promote the alt-right or any shit. I'm just glad he is another human being that can think logically and isn't a retard that can see through SJW bullshit.

Fuck off faggot pewdiepie isnt political in the least bit these threads reek of reddit or 9gag anyone over 16 still watching him is a retard

Its clear you fell for his marketing campaign since he realized he wants to tap into the growing political side of youtube

Wow, you almost cut me on that edge
I see we have a newfag 12 year old trying to LARP as an adult

Nigger I didn't start watching him until he became political. You're a straight up retard if you think the fact that he appeals to young teenagers and is nudging them in our direction is a bad thing.
White
Empowerment
Needs
Devoted
Young
Soldiers

For the most part i hate streamers because theyre all a bunch of bitchy little girls and its taken me a long time to finally actually believe that this pie nigger wasnt just trying to ride the wave of the rising right wing populism but ive come to have a lot of respect for pie nigger see him as a true ally now

At least one Swede is getting woke

Well, he left Sweden long ago

"Growing political side"
What
The most anything has "grown" are those creepy finger family videos and the like

I don't think Felix is necessarily redpilled or that he's trying to push an agenda.

I think he's just someone with common sense (which seems to be a lot these days), who's run out of fucks to give and uses satire to showcase how ridiculous SJW is. He's pretty much the king of Youtube, and he's so rich he can get away with anything at this point.

Best people to brainwash & turn into cucks you mean? Oh and you have some of the best e-sports players too, LOL

I remember seeing 'pewdiepie brought me here' comments on hitler speech videos by little gamer kids

it's an interesting timeline

Dude, he lost his (((sponsors))),I doubt this was about marketing

He also lost his TV show with (((Disney))).

Soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOu5_G4Uc4

Wait so you mean to tell me you can be a Swede and redpilled without killing a white man and getting welfare in the French countryside? Gtfo.

All his videos are demonetized. Now he get money only if his viewer watches ad

I think this is shameless self-shill by that desperate faggot. Fuck off, Felix, we don't want your shit content in here.

cuck

Jesus. Published today and already 700 000 views and he is just one guy doing his thing. No wonder the MSM hates him.

And if there is some stormweenie who wants to go 'hurrrr e-celeb' kill yourself. No wonder you don't understand why is the right irrelevant when it comes to culture.

Who gives a fuck pewdiepie sucks balls and you guys should be ashamed of making him rich pathetic

He ended one of his videos with the line 'Just kidding I am a reptilian money craving jew' or something along those lines, seems pretty red pilled to me, but hey what do I know...

Varg is Norwegian and not on welfare.

Varg is a welfare queen.

You mean that knife nigger has an actual job?

He created sone of the most influential black metal projects ever, radically altering the course of the genre. He also makes ambient music and writes books.

I know who he is, I was expecting him to actually be contributing to society in some way. Black metal is shit, most of his music is piss poor and his books are all retarded.

HEHE this is some MK Ultra-tier part

FUCK OFF DELETE E CELEB THREADS MODSSS

THIS. FUCK THESE JEWTUBE KIKES

We are cultivating the younger generation you retard. By the time generation Z is of voting age we will be able to go full blow NatSoc

I think the contrarians must get that on some level even though they keep whining about muh e-celebs.

>tap into
Doing so already cost him more money and influence than he would've had otherwise, there's no argument for this being financial for him

>Its clear you fell for his marketing campaign since he realized he wants to tap into the growing political side of youtube
He's not making a penny off it now, though. Anything slightly political or offensive gets demonetised almost completely. He's desperately trying to find a way to stay afloat right now.

Gen Z will be 60% nonwhite.

(in urban burgerland)

>multi-millionaire with no bad spending habits desperately trying to find a way to stay afloat
I don't even like the cunt, but you're fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=b5fe00rMlOc

i think it's a viral trend among youtubers, anthony fantano did it too

>that beard
inshallah

When he does the YouLaughYouLose videos it shows him going to Sup Forums...

The guy is red pilled for sure... just has to be cool about it...

He is Sup Forumstard for sure.

Does he actually stream?

>Be faggoty YouTube celebrity making a career screeching over video games
>suddenly turn 25
>friends get pissed off at one of your dirty jokes
>decide to milk controversy because YouTube career is stagnated
>hundreds of alt-right neckbeards fawning over you because they're desperate for personality

Really ploops my doops

I absolutely hate this guy's work and his persona.
That being said, it all seems to have come together in the end. For all his years of being youtube cancer and screaming at video games, he actually seems to have become somewhat redpilled and he's using his insane popularity to influence millions of teenagers, while teaching them that it's ok to mock political correctness.

It's strange how things turn out.

how much longer until a counter culture arises against the alt lite?

what murdoch episodes?

He's the hero we need.

He might have just been in this one actually, but I thought he made a small appearance in another one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4

He is walking the path of enlightenment

as much as I dont like him he's doing great job

Pretty based. Good start for the young normies. Thank you pewd

Thats the craziest part. The more they call everyone who doesn't agree wit them a fascist and assault people based solely on that, the "fascists" seem like the genuinely more reasonable people because all of the not actual fascists victims still being reported as fascists.

lmao

He should buy this hat. I know he browses the /ylyl/ threads in /wsg/ and /gif/ (specially /gif/ Kek.) but i wonder if he browses Sup Forums

What does that say?

>hitting the Alt right before the ironic Nazi memes
What?
youtu.be/E8akcvo5P-M

Make Sweden great again

he said he would click on "who the fuck gives a shit" option on race.
REEEEEEEEEEE

I have a gen z brother, and it's not like he nor any of his friends hang out with non-whites. They're just growing up seeing more and more of them surround them, until they're ready to gas 'em

I kick myself everytime I remember I could have gone to his birthday party in los angeles. I heard it was a lot of fun. I could have been an actual Bro with him. I could have helped guide him in the Anti-SJW path. Why do I fail so hard at these opportunities?!

It's double sided though. Most normies believe on "one race human race" and I don't see color. So that's appealing to them that way. It's not saying he doesn't give a shit about niggers, he disregards the concept of race, not the people behind the races

Stop worshiping this fag that became a millionaire by accident.

I already told my 11 year old brother around blacks never relax, and he told me "you know what, now that you say that, it's always the black kids making trouble and arguing with the teachers" I just gave him a hearty Kek and smiled, we might still have a chance.

Yep. He is aware. He also is getting more passionate. You can see it welling up inside him. He wants to use his power for more but doesn't know how. Yet.

Apparently mine and his friends got in trouble for making fun of a jew kid, taking about how his ancestors burned, only if...

Still a millionaire, I like his videos now (anything before 2016 is 100% Cancer Concentrate though) they are very comfy and somewhat funny here and there. Watch him daily.

Fucking Kek. I'd meet with the teacher and tear his ass up in front of the teacher, then go out and buy him some ice cream or some vidja.

Fucking pewdiepie is why I have wanted a qt swedish bf since I was 15.

Aye and he's got literally years of experience. He didn't get to his number of followers by blind luck

His stuff pre-2014 is funny. I can't watch his modern videos, there's too much editing.

The transformation has begun.

You forgot 90% of the DJs on the planets. Why are all the DJs Swedish? I don't get it either.

I took too many red pills in a short time, and nearly had an identity crisis. I'm ok now.

How did you get farther than the burp? Are you 12?

>he watches pewdiepie

you have to be 18 and older to post on here

maybe we should all spamm buzzfeed with such mails. maybe one of us even slips through and we could infiltrate the faggots

You need to hang from the tallest tree. You honestly think that 115 episodes of happy wheels and scary unreal one engine gameplay, while he screeches about some random cup in the ground is funny?
This is funny to you?
youtu.be/VrzQRzmrLMI

I might have to get that myself.

Make Sweden (lagom) again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagom
>Lagom (pronounced [ˈlɑ̀ːɡɔm]) is a Swedish word meaning "just the right amount".
>The Lexin Swedish-English dictionary defines lagom as "enough, sufficient, adequate, just right". Lagom is also widely translated as "in moderation", "in balance", "perfect-simple", and "suitable" (in matter of amounts). Whereas words like sufficient and average suggest some degree of abstinence, scarcity, or failure, lagom carries the connotation of appropriateness, although not necessarily perfection. The archetypical Swedish proverb "Lagom är bäst", literally "The right amount is best", is also translated as "Enough is as good as a feast".[1] That same proverb is translated as "There is virtue in moderation".[2]

Good guy, even if not redpilled he widens the frame of what can be discussed without being destroyed by (((them)))

As soon as freedom of speech is accepted by enough people we are going to win anyway because no one wants to live in a nigger slum

Thanks

Only after he put Hitler in a video with Eva theme samples. Since then, it's been good to know him.

Yeah I guess you guys couldn't handle a word like 'great'. Whatever works.

Which video was that? i'm a big Eva fan and a casual Hitler fan.