How do I fight Antifa without being lumped in with the white supremacists?

How do I fight Antifa without being lumped in with the white supremacists?

With memes

>Be american patriot
>Stand together with fellow burgers
>Antifa starts fuckin with you
>Non violently prove them to attack
>Make sure not to get violent yourself
>Let the cops do the work

>2017
>caring what liberal kikes think of you

pathetic

What the actual fuck am I reading?

Sage for this faggot shit.

By not worrying about it because Antifa has labeled everyone white supremacists so they've destroyed their credibility in determining any actual supremacists.

Be a non-white.

Realize white nationalists are higher quality people than antifa and stop being a milk toast faggot.

Pick a side.

you don't understand how any of this works if you're worried about that worthless pejorative.

You will undoubtedly be called a white supremacist for combating the left and you could be as black as midnight.

You don't have to be white, you don't have to be a white supremacist to fight the left. You just have to fight th left and not cower when they call you a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, islamaphobe, etc, etc.

you can't. antifa thinks everybody except them are fascists. might as well just embrace it.

But isn't their tactic of calling everyone who opposes them a racist working? Don't you think that's what keeps a lot of people from taking a stand against Antifa? It's like us non-racists need an Anti-Antifa equivalent to Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice.

You can't, they're just going to hurt our cause. We have to give them just as much shit as leftists. Don't give them an inch of respect.

All you need is Liberty Prime

You're already a Nazi to the people that would "lump" you in with "white supremacists"

The only real argument to be had is who has the better waifu

Use a walking stick and close your espy es, also if you come to Europe there is a 44%chance you'll be considered a minority and thus won't be lumped in

By walking stick i mean a white cane the type the blind use

Stop being afraid of labels. Purge yourself of guilt & fear.

Just do you famalam. The Alt right hates me and I'm their most productive member.

Get an Isis flag, a bomb vest and detonate yourself among them yelling Allah akba.

This. Or puke on them after they get violent.

>How do I fight Antifa without being lumped in with the white supremacists?
Why is that a bad thing?

Dude. Fucking do this. You'll do more for the right in 30 seconds than the rest of these LARPers could manage in 30 years.

Grow shylocks and wear a yarmulke. Do jew jitsu and yell muh six gorillion while you attack with your battle menora.

Dress up like Liberace and glitter bomb the shit out of anyone in ninja gear.

They won't know whether to shit or go blind.

Where libertarian gear

>no step on snek

>not wanting to be a lumped in with the white supremacists
>>>/reddit/

Uh, what? Shitlord?
Libertarians are inheirantly white supremacist.

You dont. You are our pawn. We the Jews now haha!

>I DON'T WANNA BE A WHITE NATIONALIST
>MUH CIVIL NATIONALISM

Cuck, kys

Maybe you could do what the white separatists did and do as you like and act as you please without a fuck given towards the judgement of others.

In other words, grow some balls.

Why does the average Mexican in Southern California look retarded like this?

maybe you should start by being less of a shitstain faggot

Because they are that retarded. I really need to get out this state...

They push gangster "cholo"/"chola" culture on the kids. Ironically the adults complain about their kids becoming "Americanized" (absorbing the worst parts of our culture) while we complain about the area becoming "Mexicanized."