Wtf kind of bullshit is this? I live in the worst place on the planet I swear

Wtf kind of bullshit is this? I live in the worst place on the planet I swear.

Someone please kill me.

>nice cool crisp 50 degrees
>as opposed to 110+ in death valley
golly gee yeah your home is like so totally terrible, poor leaf man

If you're white please move to America and mass rape our women to bring up our % a little bit.

How the fuck do I end up in the narrow band of cold? Even Montreal is 15 C. I'm sick of this shithole.

>'F

Even niggers use Celcius.

Step up faggots, I bet you measure weight in stones and shit.

They make it impossible for us to move there legally. I apply for the green card lottery (I'm Canadian but was born in Europe) every year and never get accepted. Yet I bet they take a bunch of Africans and subhumans.

it's from weather.com

>Measure weight in stones
>Use pounds as currency

When that front came through a couple of days ago, we got three inches of snow where I live. I already had my air conditioner ready.

WHERE IS YOUR GLOBAL WARMING GOD NOW?

You must be up in the mountains somewhere

Climate change is definitely fucking with the jet stream. It's warped af

Kek, you deserve all the punishment you get.

I'm not saying that's what's causing this but climate change is fucking the jet stream.

It's a cold front, chillax.

I wish I could live in America

80 degs in Niggsonville, FL today

Only a few more weeks until it becomes oppressively hot and I begin researching properties in coastal Oregon.

Is that actually the city name?

>tfw 102 outside right now

>46f
>(((((Cold Front))))

That's still T-Shirt and Shorts weather friend

Jacksonville, actually.

I'm lucky enough to live less than 1 mile from the ocean, but I work inland. Total hell starting in the middle of June.

Also summer unofficial I started today with a huge rainstorm which soaked my business attire which I now need to dry clean. This is preferable to it becoming soaked by sweat during the 6-10 weeks coming up where it will be 95+ every day.

Enjoy the crisp white people weather friendo

Only normies like the heat. Cold is the Best

Al Gore will find a way to make money off of this.

>Live right next to that fire fuckstorm in the desert
>Comfortable 65

Truly America's Finest.

SLURP SLURP SLURP it looks like a Big Black Cock reaching out from Detriot and Chicago, penetrating a sweet, clueless, southern blonde farm-girl Bonnie (the South)

You're the one giving us leafs a bad name.

Enjoy your flooding, I hope Toronto drowns.

It's the fucking worst. I HATE the people down here who actually enjoy the oppressive heat and humidity.

feels good man

you're lucky

if you don't like it then move, or do you still live with mommy?

I would move to Florida in a heartbeat. Maybe not Jacksonville. Tampa seems nice. Yeah it gets muggy as shit here in the summer too. I know the feeling.

>raining

Fucking magic

I don't see it.

Canada gives leafs a bad name. It's a shit country m8.

Move where? Canada sucks.

dry heat is not so bad. 80+ degrees is /comfy/ for me (california) anything above 105 is when it starts to get hot. I was wearing multiple layers and cold as fuck just a week ago, now we are fully in summer

Further south you go the hotter it's going to get, friendo.

t. Miami

Niggsonville is vastly preferable to anywhere else in Florida.

If you get a house down here, make sure it's shaded by oaks and that you're on one of the coastal islands. Nigs can't afford it, but even middle class whites can, and its a nice mix of southern conservatives, hippies, drunks, and recently divorced milfs from Michigan eager to suck and fuck.

I'm too far north and I'm stuck in this shithole.

California is like paradise.

>Jacksonville
>Niggers
Its literally the largest majority white city in the US. Newsflash, every city over 100k is littered with niggers

Agreed, but they know it and you pay accordingly. I'd never be able to afford my florida beach lifestyle in California sadly, unless I started working much harder which isn't something I want to do.

Look into coastal Oregon.

Only normies bitch about the weather.

An user is having shitty weather!

Climate change deniers
B
T
F
O

That's because the based city fathers consolidated the entire county into city management in 1968 to dilute the voting power of the niggers living within the old time city limits.

For my work I travel all over this shitburgh, and the nigger areas are among the worst I've ever seen, comparable almost to the Caribbean, but with better built homes, and more violent people occupying them.

Just move somewhere else dude

You live in the freest region on earth

Just fucking move, you don't need permission from anyone.

The climate is always changing. Thinking that Paying Democratic Carbon Taxes is going to change the weather is delusional and dangerous to the Republic.

Fuck off Ahmed, we're full.

And what are you going to do about it?

What you think I'm enjoying these low 60s in Louisiana? I'm not built for this.

I can only move within Canada and there are no good options here. I wish I was American. You guys have so many amazing options. I don't know why you guys are so mad all the time. You have no idea how good you have it.

Thanks for sending it all the way up here.

Quit bitching, fag

There's two types of country's on this planet.
>the ones that use metric systems.
>the one that's been to the moon

I know exactly how good I have it leaf.

I live near Raleigh, NC in a 2000sqft home on 5 acres I paid $230,000 for

I have a nice lazy tech job in RTP that pays $90k/year

I spend my spare time shitposting and wood working

My life is perfect.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Even if you move to the whitest most based area, it is under siege by the brown tide and by (((media))) influence, and your kids will turn out libtard.

Why the fuck is it so hot in Oregon?

Me too user. I'm looking out at the floods from the 11th floor. Feels good.

China uses metric

South Dakota here
We got snow three fucking days ago

>MUH GLOBAL WARMING
>see pic

what now lefties?

I'll take that in a second. No way you would want my weather.

Ah, yeah now that I think about it the niggers there are probably worse than the average nigger. I've spent about 3 hours of my life there so you know better than me, was just looking at the numbers.

The fuck are you complaining about asshole?

We lead florida in violent crime, and lead the entire nation in AIDS!

That's precisely because there are so many niggers, who thankfully, are consolidated on the north and west sides.

As I said, I drive all over this shithole for work. I'm 90% sure that the people who run this place have tried to make it difficult for niggers to migrate to the human parts of town by messing with the signs on the interstate. When I first moved here I had no idea where the fuck I was going.

Supposed to snow here in Western NY on Sunday.

If you can't handle cold weather, and that's not even really cold, you aren't white. Period. White people literally developed to be specially adapted to cold weather. If you were white, it wouldn't bother you.

It's May.

And?

It's been a long winter. It's easy for you to talk to shit while you live where it's warm.

I live in an area where it's cold, leaf. I have absolutely no issue with this.

Where do you live?

Pretty much just south of the border from you. I'm in the same blue zone.

Celsius is made for water

Fahrenheit is made for humans

As a scale one is MUCH more useful for day to day life, and it isn't Celsius.

las vegas here kill me

I AM IN ILLINOIS AND I AM FREEZING IN EARLY MAY

UNACCEPTABLE

FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY

fuck you its 93 degrees here i feel bad for arizona anons gib cold

>cant take temperatures of +15 celcius
>wants to be treated like a man

Why is cold bad? Honestly the warm places almost look unbearable. Your place is probably the most based on the whole map.

Glad to see you cucks won't be able to invade the based cold eastern province.

KENTUCKY CAN CONFIRM.
THIS FUCKING SUUUUCKS.

That's not caused by muh global warming. The bent jet streams are caused by the sun.

your vitamin D3 is low.

literally anywhere that isn't Toronto, Montreal, or Vancouver

christ, the fahrenheit threw me off. I was in shorts at 10. OP go back to your nig nog country if you can't handle 15c, or stay in Toronto so I dont have to meet you

dox'd shouldn't have pointed out where you live enjoy prison

lol u got me

Canadians For Global Warming

>50 degrees
i even wear shorts most of the winter grow a sack user

Except you actually live about right here, judging by your filename.

test

Even worse!

As someone whose air conditioning is currently broken, I welcome our new cold weather overlords.

>40-ish degrees
Nibba we've seen worse in May calm the fuck down.

Dude get out of the fucking water

the lolis in yoga pants more than make up for the extreme heat

This is the Canadian dream and its been stolen from us and sold to the chinese and pajeets. God fucking damnit

Exactly. Women are basically wearing winter jacket burkas here