Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS4txzrGRPU
pnas.org/content/109/2/425.abstract
123test.com/iq-test/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Niger

Holy shit, I didn't know this was an actual country. Are niggers so dumb that they named a country after a racial slur of themselves?

The iq threshold for retardation was dropped in 1973 from 85 to 70 because feels

You didn't know Niger was a country? I wouldn't be pointing the retard finger at anyone else.

The white people did this.
White people please help.

Europeans named it. Niggers were illiterate before we came.

Why don't you learn some geography before you start calling other people dumb

>this nigger is so dumb he thinks niggers could give a name to a country
nigger.

>its shaped like a chicken wing

yeah but its pronounced NYE-GIR

OP what's your IQ

Well, officially, Niger and Nigeria are called like that because the river Niger passes through both of them... but we all know the truth, don't we

I know this is a troll but
>IQ
>LUL

How am i white gay and retarded at the same time?
Check mate cunts

We wuz 150 IQ befoe u stol it n shiet

Was this you?

>American education

Yup, generations of inbreeding and malnourishment will do that to you

You made US IQ drop two points. Thanks.

>people living in horrible conditions have low iq
wew really makes me think

Maybe because they were using tests calibrated for English-speaking Americans? Duh?

I wouldn't mind if they had low IQ and were peaceful, but the fact that they have low IQ and are violent and aggressive makes them incapable of living in a first world society.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS4txzrGRPU

notice how all the black people get so offended meanwhile the white and other normal guys just laugh it off.

IQ has nothing to do with horrible conditions.
Slavs living under Tsar Nicholas weren't smarter or dumber than starving Russians in the Soviet Union.

>mentally retarded
its officially called an "intellectual disorder"

Also, social security will give you disability pay with a few caveats if you score below 70,71-75 with a few more catches. You are officially deemed too dumb by the federal government to survive on your own.

>live in retard nation
>navigating every day life ultimate chore
>constant vehicular death all around
>gocery clerk retard
>bus driver retard
>boss co workers retards
>politicians retards

What do you do user?
>inb4 moving away and suicide

It probably feels good having a low iq. Wish I was a dumb nigger

>doesn't know Niger is a country
>calls niggers dumb
>checks flag
>igetit.jpeg

>horrible conditions affect memory and the ability to recognise patterns

Obligatory burger post.
Thanks again for the chuckles.

It really seems like the wheelhouse of happiness is around 90. Smart enough to find a job and function in it but way too dull to understand the implications of anything that goes on around you outside of your daily life.

oooh boi. that slightly dislodged one of my sides

eastern euros and balkan countries have shown even lower IQ and testing scores, not just in their own nat'l average, but in their immigrants too. explain

>education doesn't

fetal alcohol syndrome

If you had an iq above 90 and realize you're stuck in that shithole for life, you'd kys before reproducing.

>doesn't know Niger exists

"But dude elmao their liek retarded, rite?"

Education has no effect on IQ.
You can't train someone to be more intelligent than they are. Best you can do is make them knowledgeable at certain tasks and have them master it by repetition.

Even blacks with European admixture living the US have ~85 average IQ on a good day.
I wouldn't doubt the stats.

I don't want to have to explain how retarded what you just said is

>Education has no effect on IQ.

Fucking leaf...
IQ is like tools. Low iq is like a screwdriver, high is like a drill. Education teaches you how to use it, but doesn't magically convert a screwdriver to a drill.

Kek

IQ can be exacted as a yardstick of one's cognitive faculties or intellect in comparison to others. It mirrors the mental agility of a person.
Education on the other hand is the knowledge acquired by learning and instruction over a period of time. It enables one with some fundamental cognition .

It's true, IQ basically explain how quick you are when learning something. You can improve the way you study for example but you will always hit a limit bound to your genetics and therefore IQ too

great b8 you caught quite a few fish well done

>oh and by the way an IQ under 70 is classed as mentally retarded

Before 1973, the criterion was "under 85". It was changed in the wake of the so-called Civil Rights era, because approximately 55% of African Americans are classified as "borderline retarded" or worse under the old (white) definition. True story.

>its officially called an "intellectual disorder"
Sup Forums stands for politically incorrect

>I don't want to have to explain how retarded what you just said is
No, he's right, iq is pretty much fixed, you can't improve on your innate intelligence, and iq tests don't test for 'education' either, a retard will always be a retard.

ur saying environmental conditions have nothing to do with brain development? interesting...

IQ measures your ability to learn. That and how poor your country is are mutually exclusive

>all these citations
really cooking my melons here

Liberal
>68

That is correct.

Do your own research faggot.

pnas.org/content/109/2/425.abstract
want me to btfo you any further?

u realize ur brain is still developing while ur in grade school right? as in new connections being solidified as ur learning things and learning to apply knowledge. education and iq pretty much go hand in hand.

I've already done my research, I don't give a shit about your fake news, you're a low iq piece of trash & you'll stay that way your whole life, nothing you can do about it, just your bad luck.

>education and iq pretty much go hand in hand.
Nope.

The first sentence just proved our point that no one has scientifically proven that education improved IQ scores. In fact most just speculate that educated kids score a tiny bit better because they know how to pay attention more.

>Although some scholars maintain that education has little effect on intelligence quotient (IQ) scores, others claim that IQ scores are indeed malleable

>Research controlling for childhood IQ and treating years of education as a causal variable suggests that education causes an increase in total IQ score, although general intelligence was not affected.[15]

>although general intelligence was not affected

They do though. During your formative years, if you just smoke weed all day you're going to end up with a much lower capacity for learning (aka IQ) than someone who spent their formative years with their nose in the books.

Yes, IQ is a hardware limit, not an educational one. But to say that education has 0 impact on IQ is just ignoring childhood and the formative years of adolescence.

All of those countries are nigger countries.

>FAKE NEWS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Chad
>Benis
>Nigger
Why is the African continent such a fucking meme?

>if you just smoke weed all day
And if you damage your brain in other ways too I'm sure you can lower your iq yeah, but you can't raise it, not by any significant factor at least, innate intelligence is independent of education.

>implying being a sub 70 invading African immigrant wouldn't be the funniest experience ever

It would be like going in a time machine 1 thousand years into the future. Imagine seeing a city for the first time, trying all the good. And to top it off the government gives you more money in a week than you probably ever earned in a year for doing absolutely nothing. I wish I was an African refugee just to experience that moment

you didn't even read the whole thing, did you? you literally read the abstract and called it a day.

>than someone who spent their formative years with their nose in the books.

Studying doesn't raise your intellect all it does is tell you random facts which you need to remember in order to become successful at your job. The more you do it the better you get at doing it but your intellectual capacity stayed the same as it was when you first studying. Now the only difference is that you know some random facts and are able to use those facts and skills in exchange for monetary goods which in turn lets you buy a house,car etc etc. That stoner who never applied himself will still have higher intellect than you.

>It would be like going in a time machine 1 thousand years into the future. Imagine seeing a city for the first time, trying all the good. And to top it off the government gives you more money in a week than you probably ever earned in a year for doing absolutely nothing. I wish I was an African refugee just to experience that moment
Plus you get to beat & rape white women, and if you get caught they'll let you go free since obviously you didn't know any better.

Thanks for the keks fellow Burger

>Studying doesn't raise your intellect all it does is tell you random facts which you need to remember in order to become successful at your job.
I disagree. Your brain is a muscle like any other, it needs to be worked out for it to grow. Most of what you learn is school is completely useless anyways, but learning how to learn is even more important. People who never attended or finished schooling have a much harder time taking in new information, processing it and successfully utilizing that information than the rest of us. On a test, this looks like a lower IQ.

Although I agree with you that intelligence is a hardware limit, IQ is absolutely affected education, or at least the presence of education if not the actual educational materials themselves.

Did africa suddenly jumped into space age after that change?

> Niger

IQ:
> Nigger

123test.com/iq-test/index.php
Is this test real? I just took it and got at least 125

Low IQ is the reason why (((some))) are trying so hard to import all that subhuman filth into Europe/US.

I have a friend that works in film, he was in Africa recently. (Not saying where because it's not like a whole lot of major production takes place their).

I said "did you know that the average IQ is 77?". He is Aussie so he doesn't mind, but the South African crew that heard in on speaker apparently went dead silent.

Dude.. Africans are really smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ

This thread BTFO

>I thought Ethiopians were a lot smarter than Somalis.

God damn it. I was a high achiever in high school but I am often very anxious that because I smoked weed during time off I have lowered my IQ. All in all, it was not that frequent looking back but there were some periods of daily use. It hurts to think that I may have damaged my own mental capacity irreversibly.

Most online tests cant accurately tell someone's IQ imo

Its white peoples fault.

don't post here anymore you're embarrassing us

youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig

So Asian and jewish IQ has nothing to do with studying habits? They're just inherently intellectually superior to whites?