FRANCE24 ENGLISH JUST MENTIONED Sup Forums AND POSTED A SCREENSHOT

FRANCE24 ENGLISH JUST MENTIONED Sup Forums AND POSTED A SCREENSHOT. youtube.com/watch?v=RUWgWhXxhBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/05/04/macron-et-l-evasion-fiscale-itineraire-d-une-rumeur-de-Sup
lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2017/05/04/32001-20170504ARTFIG00215-le-forum-Sup
leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/compte-offshore-de-macron-aux-bahamas-de-Sup
heatst.com/tech/french-police-seeking-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
youtube.com/watch?v=04GI7YEGotM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is why we need to get rid of the fucking archive

Even if we got rid of it, there are datamining sites that record it even if we did not try.

decent/noice

>RUSSIA LINKED
proof you cunts

that's more obscure
normies would never find them

fucking frogs get the fuck out of my website

They will normify it then.

At least this adds to the site traffic.

Normies lack any agency to even find stuff. The news sites and feds have enough agency to search for an archive site and get their records. There are more than enough of us who will search it for them for a few extra cuckbux.

We've been drawing too much attention lately. This needs to stop. They might find out we aren't a bunch of basement dwellers and are actually a council of ancient primordial dragons hell bent on destroying the world

Noticed Russia got the blame again.

Shut it down, the noryum know!

everyone on Sup Forums is actually self hating jews.

But why don't the report instead on the need to gas the kikes?

>Russia-linked Twitter accounts
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The OP posted under a Latvian flag but i guess that's Russia enough for you western twats.

Oh vey!

If they normify it, then its better they spend resources on it than Sup Forums.

Why the hell would you want more normies here!?

oh shit, the goyim know

I wonder if the French Globalists try any of the dirty tricks such manufactured consent with the French people.

No, no... I know you and Latvia are not Russian.

t. Spurdoburger.

She's being straw manned into oblivion. Kinda like Trump

I am a russian twitter account?

ah yes! I AM a russian twitter account!

They're talking about Posobiec, lel

lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/05/04/macron-et-l-evasion-fiscale-itineraire-d-une-rumeur-de-Sup Forums-aux-plateaux-tele_5122473_4408996.html

also this

Quelques heures plus tôt, dans la section « pol » du forum Internet Sup Forums, repère de suprémacistes et de sympathisants de l’extrême droite américaine, un internaute anonyme publiait deux documents incriminant, selon lui, Emmanuel Macron.

Hours before the debate, at /pol a hidout for supremacists and symphatisers for the NAZZZI$$$ user was posting tits pictures

also
lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2017/05/04/32001-20170504ARTFIG00215-le-forum-Sup Forums-s-invite-dans-l-election-presidentielle-francaise.php

and
leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/compte-offshore-de-macron-aux-bahamas-de-Sup Forums-au-debat-l-itineraire-d-une-intox-04-05-2017-6915765.php

omg! i can't believe i caught one in the wild!
share our secrets with us, Ivan!

>Russia linked twitter accounts

God damn your media is more cuck'd then ours

lol

mother fuckers had better not come after my pile of gold

WE'RE HOT SHIT NOW

They're talking about the video. The media uses "Russia-linked" as a dog whistle for le evil anti-PC forces.

>strin nii tum joor mindok

>le

WE ?

you're a big dragon

>dans la section « pol » du forum Internet Sup Forums, repère de suprémacistes et de sympathisants de l’extrême droite américaine,

I love how mainstream media faggots have no fucking idea what they're talking about, this is absolutely fucking hilarious. The funniest thing is that they've always done that with things internet, and they seem to be unable to actually show any interest for what they're covering when it goes outside of their comfort zone. Fucking hell.

>this is why we need to get rid of the fucking archive
Why? Sure, most of the shit in here is crude, it's non-pc, some of it is factually wrong. What does it matter?
The redpills are real.
If you censored Sup Forums, I'd probably still be a liberal.

Don't apologize. Let Sup Forums be Sup Forums, don't try to cater for any certain ideology.

The redpills will always win in the long run.

people. need to.pick up spamming gore as chemotherapy agai

SUP FORUMS GREATEST ALLY

Rachel, if you're reading this (you French loving Normie that would come here over this article), I really miss the anal sex with you. You really knew how to use that strap-on.

If you're over the incident on your birthday, you know how to get in touch with me.

t. Timo

This.

Because they don't stay normies for long once exposed to us.

Fuck off you pro censorship nigger faggot

>be primordial dragon
>just wants to be left alone to hoard his dragon gold
>Some big nosed human sneaks into cave and makes off with my gold. All of it.
>Turns out big nosed human belonged to some family called the Rothschilds

is he jewish? he has a very semitic looking nose

Why are they advertising a site that will most certainly redpill people

you.come here.to shit on retarded.neckbeards

and two weeks later.are seriously considering that Hitler might have not done anythkng wrong

>tfw you realize all the Jews shekels are actually our dragon gold they stole thousands of years ago.

this desu

normies can't escape the redpills if they come here

fah hi

Sup Forums, we've finally come full circle. We spent so much time fighting the Jew that we didn't recognize that we have, in fact, become the Jew. It's all Jews Jewing Jews Jewing smaller, more gullible Jews.

dragonfire burns hot enough to incinerate jews as fast as they claim occurred in the holocaust.

>tfw when your anime internet forum is so powerful and influential that we can shake the politics of entire nations

Can't wait till Sup Forums gets labeled as a hate group and the EU tries to block access to us all over Europe

That or the first Finnish meme they see scares them away.

>Can't wait till Sup Forums gets labeled as a hate group and the EU tries to block access to us all over Europe

Holy shit that'll be the day. The shiposting on /o/ will go down so much it'll be a great board again.

>RUSSIA LINKED
here we go again

Shhhh

>anime forum

Wait. I thought I was on a vietnamese carving board?

>The jutsu that saved Konoha

>entire board full of libertarians and nazis
>russia linked

weeeeee

>GDAY
We see through your deception, cunt.
>Liberals think it's russians hacking everything
>Sup Forums thinks it's jews and the CIA pretending to be russians hacking everything
>It's actually emus pretending to be jews and the CIA pretending to be russians hacking everything

>Russia linked Twitter accounts

How would they know this even if it were true?

I thought is was an Estonian Kiiking Enthusiast board.

>The shiposting on /o/ will go down so much it'll be a great board again.
I wish. Alphonse will just switch his proxies to Asia based ones.

>mfw I will be arrested for posting on a hate preaching image board

Yep, the mainstream medias are officially retarded. Fucking hell the quality of news has been deteriorating.

No shit

heatst.com/tech/french-police-seeking-Sup Forums-troll-who-spread-fake-documents-about-presidential-candidate-macron/

Oh, yay. We might net a few LePen voters out of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA

Really france? Stop being fags

>Be old normie like Hillary Clinton or some random media faggot
>Go to Sup Forums
>It seems evil and Machiavellian but completely incomprehensible to you

"I bet the Russians did this..."

I can't wait. Eurofags are much more likely to shill.

He is protected by FSB

>Reply
lmao I saw that thread..called bullshit on it right away.
This is just a ploy to crack down on Sup Forums and "fake news", i.e. to regulate the internet via government and/or multinational organizations such as the UN and EU.
(((They))) are coming for us, pol. Mark my damn words.

>russia-linked twitter accounts
Where the fuck do they pull this shit out of?

>Sup Forums-troll-

I thought we were the Sup Forums Hacker.

And this was done by not too much anons. Sup Forums is lacking enthousiasm over the french election, and even this way, anons have become influencial.
Imagine what could Sup Forums do

[This post has been removed by the National Tolerance Monitoring Commission in your territory as it does not promote a climate of tolerance and it is not compatible with the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE because it promotes Hate crimes and/or Incitement to violence against a group and/or Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-Semitism and/or Public approval or denial of the Holocaust and a concrete action was taken to combat intolerance, in particular with a view to eliminating racism, colour bias, ethnic discrimination, religious intolerance, totalitarian ideologies, xenophobia, anti-semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia and to Promote tolerance within society. Please note that Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) of the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance. If this post was made from a school network from the primary level upwards, they will introduce courses encouraging students to accept diversity and promoting a climate of tolerance as regards the qualities and cultures of others and Similar courses will be incorporated in the training of those serving in the military and law enforcement agencies. Teaching materials for tolerance awareness courses (including syllabi) will be developed by Departments of Education to meet the needs. The production of books, plays, newspapers reports, magazine articles, films and television programmes – promoting a climate of tolerance – will be subsidized by the Government. Free legal aid will be offered to victims of hate crimes contained in this post for those exposed to its hate before an immediate action was taken.]

>Russia linked twitter accounts

They need to maintain the narrative.

My exact thoughts too when I saw that thread. The way OP worded it was too perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=04GI7YEGotM

((They)) clesrly monitor Sup Forums & clearly there are shills onb4chsn by ((them)) tryintondismiss right wing...pro islam....anti trump....pretendig theybwere right wig and have nown"grown ip/matured" to be a liberal...blah blah blah....they called us "...she has troops on the internet..." so remember it is true what is mostly "mostly" said on Sup Forums ...hence why they monitor on here....

France is more concerned with "Russian hacking", then Islamic Terror(which has become a daily occurrence).

The EU has been doing damage control with its own Internet Defense Force if you've been noticing the shilling lately.

We'll just need fucking mirrors and proxies like the chinks.

With more anons engaging on this, we can take the election

This.

They are turning around the pot since a few monthes.

There is a worm in the apple.

Free speech will prevail.

delete this

Were the documents legit tho?

>YES GOY, DELETE YOUR BOARD'S HISTORY AND LEGACY JUST FOR FEAR OF OUR (((JOURNALISTS))) HEHEHEHE

Free speech can be destroyed as fast as ISPs can ban our asses from the chinz.

Apparently not. Page numbers missing as well as some names that are usually mentionned.

kek, did they respond?

They call Sup Forums a terrrorist/hate roup.....yet antifa have same manners...violence and hatred towards other people butbuse fenuine violence....yet they get defended by ((them))......we shall just upgrade our chan from 4....or move to the new board.

Apparently an anime site owned by the Japanese man who the first owner got inspired by, which was a Japanese image board is somehow Russian linked.

We'd make a european Sup Forums, I'm sure. Or just go to 8gag.

>sheekyforums