Republicans are replacing obamacare

>republicans are replacing obamacare

Who /freightened/ here? I weigh 325 pounds and have pre-existing conditions. How the fuck am i supposed to get health care now?? This is not even a troll post i am legitimately worried about this.

Hopefully you won't. Best thing for you is a shallow grave.

This is the best news ever, hopefully an abundance of fat lazy wastes like you will die

Liqudating, literally, people that are this fat would plunge petroleum prices and boost the economy.

That's what you get, fattie

die

Guess you're gonna have to Proper Diet & Exercise like everyone else.

If you're a fat lazy slob, you're fine... you probably live in a blue state. Your governor will just jack up state taxes.

Also, the feds will subsidize your healthcare to keep the company from going bankrupt.

Go eat another CHRU you fatass

Burgers btfo

Why don't you just opt for insurance through your employer like every other productive member of society?

Get a job that provides coverage like everyone else not on the government tit? The only people who should be buying their own healthcare are business owners

Survive of the fittest.
You have to die, faggot

Guys I'm 400 pounds because I was born big boned if fucking scared.

It's treadmill time friend
looks like you just became a conscript of the /fit/izen militia

Lard ass -
Now you have to become healthy, or pay for it.

The rest of us MIGHT bail you out, but you have to ask = charity. It won't be stolen by proxy.
>INB4 "bad genetics," big bones," "glandular"

>THIS ISN'T WHAT I VOTED FOR
>:(((((((((((

That's what you get when 49% of your country votes for a guy barely over the threshold for low IQ mongoloids.

Is a shallow grave possible when you are that day?

IM I ACTUALLY READING THIS SHIT?!

Get out of your bed and try to move, you fat piece of shit.
Wow. Fuck me mate.........
You are worried about healthcare you fucking landwhale?
You actually triggered the fuck out of me.....

right wing retards btfo themselves

Guess you are gonna have to pay for healthcare at a much cheaper cost than it costs now, huh?

What a nightmare!

shit i forgot gif

>Stand up
>Put on shoes
>Open door
>place one foot forward
>move the other one in front of it
>repeat at quick pace
>Do this until you are at least 150lbs lighter

There, you'll be healthy enough to get insurance fatty

YOU COULD TRY CARING FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH YOU FAT FUCK, EVER THINK OF THAT?

Good, fuck you. Why should I struggle to pay for health insurance and barely need it why your fat ass milks the system for all its worth. Try not to have a heart attack after your 8th burger tonight

≥the leaf
Shut up Snow Mexican.

In fact, I don't see how the hell unamericans justify having opinions on this entirely American issue.

325lbs
8'6"
Wew

best part is, you don't have to get insurance anymore. so when you can't afford it you'll die hopefully

>How the fuck am i supposed to get health care now?
Before Obamacare you didn't need to. Just don't buy it.

Maybe you should start taking some personal responsibility for yourself. Have you thought about diet and exercise?

>ifunny watermark
AM I BEING MEMED? DOES NOBODY ELSE SEE THIS COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT REDDIT TIER PRESENCE ON OUR BOARD?

Exactly my nigger!

Start running, piggy!

Got the /fat/ thread on /fit/ or die you subhuman

stop eating

I hope you die, I'm skinny, almost to a fault, and I don't get gov't to pay for supplements and a personal trainer to become a stud

Stop making me pay for you to be ugly and repulsive

>325 pounds
If you're serious, give this a try. I'm not even joking - it's a little bit pricey, but with a Costco membership (which you should already have) you can get them for $3 a pint, which is on par with other pints of ice cream. It isn't quite as tasty as normal ice cream, but it is definitely not bad, and is actually quite tasty.

Get healthier.

>forgotthepicture.png

>American thread
>"I weigh 325 pounds" is an honest discussion topic

I hate that one, it never works.

Obama made Balloons a legal street sign, you idiot

Fat ass. I hope you fucking die you worthless sack of shit.

Eat less. Use the money you save on food to pay for treatment of the pre existing conditions. Start exercising. And get a job, too.

Yeah, the nigger got elected TWICE. Glad he's gone.

shouldve put down the chips, fatty. just bc u made bad decisions doesnt mean i have to pay for your healthcare

You could try not stuffing your fucking face until you're human-shaped again. Best thing is, like a miracle cure, not eating actually saves you money!

Die

I'm glad
My family won't have to pay for health insurance we can't afford anymore
The AHCA might just be Obamacare Lite, but the removal of the individual mandate will improve millions of lives

Yall aint got no fat people?

>Filename.

>freightened
>325lbs

I see what you did there

Lose weight. You're living life on Hard Mode for no good reason. Shit is easy, count calories and you're good.

Better git fit

You die, as nature intended.

If you stick your finger it will make you throw up. I think if you stick it in your ass it will do the same thing basically and make you shit, thus ridding calories from your body faster. Whenever you eat too much, later on just do both at the same time. Vomiting and shitting simultaneously will rid a whole lot of calories from your diet.

fpbp

Get fucked kike. Niggercare was failing anyway.

You deserve to die.

As autistic and unfunny Ifunny is, at least they lean right

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND EXERCISE, PORTION YOUR GODDAMN MEALS, AND GET OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MOTHERS BASEMENT!

t. FORMER OBESE FAGGOT! USED TO WEIGH 400. NOW I WEIGH 210. Going for a straight 200.

It would be better if you just die with your glutany

HA!

shut up boogie, nobody is paying for your bypass surgery

youre just gonna gain it all back you dumb fat fuck

die

>boogie
>325
He is fatter than that.

Why stop at 200? Go for a cool 188

PAY

Hey fatty, try taking a walk. Preferably not into traffic as your rather large body will severely damage someone elses property while doing little harm to you.

6 months of sport?

Move to Vermont, see if Bernie will help you.

>gain it all back
I think you underestimate how one can actually lose weight. Eat whatever the fuck you want in SMALL PORTIONS! Exersize daily! I have found love for the outdoors. In an ironic fashion the election helped. Was sure shillary would win and I would have to go innamountains!

YOU SEE THIS FUCKING VIEW! I AM OUT THERE LIVING LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED!

stop eating so goddamned much, you fat fuck.

There, I just saved you a $10 co-pay or a $250 office visit without insurance.

>I weigh 325 pounds

Unless you are a 6'5" lineman you deserve to die.

I for one am pretty satisfied, I work in health insurance so I really only want there to be minor change so it doesn't shock the market and cost me my job. I think this bill is going to have a pretty small effect on my employer.

>diabetes is a pre-existing condition
>america is half fat

You deserve to die and I hope you burn in hell.

How has Obamacare affected the company you work at?

I know the premiums went up but what happened companyside?

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

What's that? Protein shake in ice cream form?

Come to europe
get in shape

I will be fasting for 30 days, would you like to join me? All of your health problems can be fixed with fasting.

>Come to europe

This, fat people in America should go to Europe and culturally enrich them.

start working out, stop eating so much
even wheelchaired people can work out m8
also my condolences

Congrats user, proud of you. I'm on the beginning of a similar journey but I have far less weight to lose. Quitting alcohol changed my life.

Or just fucking die.

I mean, he's free to do anything he wants

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Things were pretty nasty at first, but they stabilized quickly. We're in one of the states that opted out of the exchanges so that court case was a godsend.

What people forget is the insurance companies had a hand in Obamacare and there are some parts they actually like and want to keep.

Seems like you have two choices, get healthy or die. What's it gonna be user?

>frog
>said free

Is this real life?

Our average portions being a lot lower than the USA, would actually help a lot

That guy looks like a Star Wars creature.

> 325

Just die already jesus christ

Dude, don't give up! There will be challenges but it is all worth it in the end.

Also fat acumulates around a part of the genital region so losing weight can make your dick bigger.

Yep i'm pretty free here in France buddy, i don't know where you getting at