How old were you when you realized white people are the bad guys?

How old were you when you realized white people are the bad guys?

19 here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars#Colonial_period
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather be the bad guy than a coon, shill.

Protip: non-whites are losing and they will only continue to become bigger and bigger failures.

Israel?

It is morally right and good for the weak to be enslaved and killed.

Why am I supposed to care about something that happened 250 years ago?

turkey

Does anyone honestly believe that any shitskins wouldn't have done the same thing given the same opportunity? They were just incapable of traveling and still would be without whites

So tell me, what is the point of making little linfographics or memes like that? Like what the fuck do they expect to accomplish? All the white folks are just gonna pack up and leave? All the white folks are gonna sign over their life savings out of guilt? Do they want to fucking fight about it? Cause we know how that turned out... Or are they doing it just to be obnoxious smarmy cunts dictating ethics to people from their moral high horse to give themselves a feeling of superiority and smug self satisfaction knowing his much better they are than everyone else around them?

WE WUZ

rly mkse u thknik

turkey

White people are my slaves.

More so than the rest of you plebs.

In Australia we Genocide and Enslaved the same race. Get on our level Burgers

Welcome to nature motherfucker. The strong survive & the weak get rekt or become the bitch.

((()))
oy vee

Essentially every country ever.

>name the thread posted on an internet invented by niggers and injuns
>protip: you can't

Every civilization was built on some founding crime. Rome wouldn't be possible without the murder of Remus.

It's so simple.

Detach your intentions from your expression and display a weak persona to attrack the vampiric white people.

When they think they have you in their back pocket you use their empathy as a trap to force them to do your bidding.

Almost every country ever.

Came here to post this.

Israel

Then bow down to your supposed Jewish overlords already

Oh wait, you only like the rich and powerful when they look like you

literally every country in history?

God, both those people are so ugly and inferior we should have genocided them both

England, perhaps Rome.

>implying natives weren't enslaved as well
>also implying that ever even happened

Only white people blame the jews.

That's because that's all they know how to do.

Point fingers.

I am 31 and haven't come to that conclusion. When do you think it will for me?

After a couple of victories and the killing of the spanish conqueror Pedro de Valdivia, Lautaro considered a plan to rally the remnants of the Inca empire and the Mapuche nation, to build some ships and attack mainland Spain.

But the Trawuen resolved to not follow the Toqui into Europe, cause we were better than them.

Do the words metaphor and allegory mean anything to you?

8 or so, they try to get us young here. But op? When do you realize, the bad guys were right all along.

>blacks were enslaved by white people
Most blacks were captured and sold to white slave traders by African rulers:

>The increase of demand for slaves due to the expansion of European colonial powers to the New World made the slave trade much more lucrative to the West African powers, leading to the establishment of a number of actual West African empires thriving on slave trade. These included the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Imamate of Futa Jallon, Imamate of Futa Toro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, and the kingdom of Dahomey. These kingdoms relied on a militaristic culture of constant warfare to generate the great numbers of human captives required for trade with the Europeans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

>native americans were innocent people who were genocided by the whites
The aggression between Native Americans and colonists/the United States has a very long history which began with a series of attacks on colonists:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars#Colonial_period

There was no actual "genocide" which occurred, as the Europeans didn't understand smallpox and how infectious diseases were often fatal to natives. The Spanish colonists stopped using natives as slaves in response to this, so they clearly did not want to remove the native populations by utilizing disease.

Israel?

did the indians not try to fight?

were they pacifists?

Quit LARPing, Jamal, it's time for dinner.

We havin chickn n waffles nigguh

Sherman’s overall policy was never accommodation and compromise, but vigorous war against the Indians,” whom he regarded as “a less-than-human and savage race.”

“Sherman viewed Indians as he viewed Southerners". During the Civil War, Sherman practiced a total war of destruction of property used to feed women & children … Now the army, in its Indian warfare, wiped out entire villages.”

Sherman ordered his men when encountering Indians, “to act with all the vigor he had shown in the Shenandoah Valley during the final months of the Civil War.”, where they burned and plundered the Valley when only women, children, and elderly remained there.

Sherman insisted that the only answer to the Indian problem was all-out war — of the kind he had utilized against Southern civilians.

Sherman's compulsion was extermination. In a letter to his wife early in the war, he declared that his ultimate purpose was “extermination of the people of the South, till not one habitation is left standing."

Sherman considered Indians to be subhuman and racially inferior to whites and therefore deserving of extermination.

Sherman himself thought of the former slaves in exactly the same way. “The Indians give a fair illustration of the fate of the negroes if they are released from the control of the whites,” he once said.

Sherman’s goal was a “racial cleansing of the land,” beginning with extermination of the Indians.

Sherman conducted more than one thousand attacks on Indian villages, mostly in the winter months, when families were together.

Sherman gave the same orders he gave in Georgia, to kill everyone and everything, including dogs, and to burn everything that would burn so as to increase the likelihood that any survivors would starve or freeze to death.

This. Also...
>genocide of one race
In fact, almost all were wiped out through disease. A small number were wiped out through warfare (we were better at killing them than they were at killing each other.) And whoever were left were almost entirely assimilated. Our culture killed and ate their culture.
>enslavement of another
In fact, only around 400k among the 10-15 million Africans brought to the new world went to British North America where they were better cared for than anywhere else in the hemisphere. It was nothing compared to the human trafficking practiced in India, Africa, the Middle East during the same period. It was only the European-American civilization that made the end of slavery a moral cause and regarding the Americans, this came at an enormous cost economically. Slaves WERE money and the money disappeared overnight with no compensation.

Of course they wouldn't. Look at Africa, a thriving country dominated by african americans!

Anti-white racism is 100% based on envy.
The obviousness of that should be apparent to everyone.
For example, Japan has an absolutely brutal record of colonialism and anti-whites don't care about them staying Japanese.
Meanwhile Scandinavia has no history of colonialism and anti-whites are demanding that they be pozzed with shitskins that must be provided with free money.
Anti-whites are simply jealous and want to poor into white countries to pozz them with their shitskin filthiness.

That's all white people know how to do? Really? Go fucking teenage-tier shill someone else fatgirl™

fuck off kike

Delegating responsibilities to the accountable.

"It was the JEWS!" says the white man.

Fuck you, white people are empty and meaningless now-a-days because they have no one left to blame.

right now in libya they're trading black slaves

in the middle east and africa slave trade still exists. sex slavery exists also. so niggers and muslims like throughout history continue to do slavery. somehow even though muslims were and are the worst slave traders in human history white men are to blame for everything

cannibalism, slavery, and constant death and destruction exist in africa. you people are just subhumans who need to be exterminated. liberals will never win because god, nature, and all that's good won't allow filthy trash to succede. inferior sucm won't make their superiors cower forever. you had one chance to win with hillary and you lost it

Turkey and Mongolia.

I kekd

Just sayin you might want to use a real example if you're talking such definitive real world things

Then why don't you do something about it?

Because you can't, so stfu and stop blaming everyone but yourself.

Really? My parents are from gaza and israels not that bad man

We wuz gun slingerz n shiet

That's the only way was truly gets won. Allowing descendants to live just sets up a grudgewar for another date.

yeah bout 19 i thought we were the bad guys.

but give it a few years, it passes.

being white, is alright. we have accomplished many things.

>teen

You don't say

Right now, there are 50 million slaves on Earth. ALL of them are owned by magical "people of color."

The Arab slave trade (on black people) was the largest and most brutal in history.

Literally half the Middle East is inbred.

You probably aren't aware of these things because you are a low level piece of shit.

I realised God didn't exist at 5? Maybe you'll get there too, sad! It's okay, I wasn't bright at infancy either!

Mexicans were killing indians, though.

guess what retarded faggot? africa is going to be owned by china. niggers will be genocide by them. you feeling smug and happy you faggot? good. good. really good. china is the country that does forced sterilization and had a one child policy. niggers will not stand a chance and are going to be eliminated clean.

what are you doing about it bitch? making reddit threads? bashing trump? all western countries are impotent trash besides america. nobody can decide the world except america and america is going towards collapse cause liberal policies.

women and subhuman shitskins can't control power. white men would've kept your shitskin race alive but you thought you needed power. you got "power" and now people are going to genocide africa and you can't do anyhting to stop it. you can't stop white men or chinese men. patriarchy and these races will own you until you die.

I'm glad I opened this thread so I could sage it.

Sure, but since OP is baiting why not also make him think?

I'm white.

I care about politics.

Unless it doesn't directly effect me.

that's freaking easy: Israel

White people rape and kill the most babies.

They are bad people.

care about the difference between

>effect

and

>affect

Your language is childish.

Grow the fuck up you teabagging narcissist.

sorry for the repeat... my bad

Almost all countries in existence today

Turkey?

All politics is about self interest you fucking low IQ, uneducated, communist fatgirl

I'm surprised that after all this time and after having this thread daily, the only retort you have it's to blame the minority.

The confederate United States that we beat in a war?

Jews haven't completely ruined us yet.

yeah sure buddy

Here's a board more your style:

South Africa
Zimbabwe
etc

Look at all these mad white people.

They know they are hopeless, so they blame
and blame
and blame
and blame.

That's all they know how to do.

Fucking white people are just as useless as niggers.

Heh, South Africa soon. Black exploitation, white genocide (coming up and happening now). LOL

every race and country has done the same evils, the west were able to move they whole world forward as they did it thats all

So the same mistakes won't be repeated dummy.

Ok friend

There are no "bad guys". All life has evolved fighting each other over food and habitat since they were single cell organisms.
Indians were fighting for land against each other, but then a bigger party came along and established the seeds of the most powerful nation on earth.

Yeah because you live in America you shill.

Every Arab country outside the Peninsula was built on genociding non Arabs and enslaving Christians

White privilege is the reason for white guilt.

You did it to yourselves.

we wuz builderz and shiieeet

Why do amerilards think slaves made everything?

>relating to the losers
Says more about you than white people, you silly cunt.

UK
Genocide of the original black inhabitants
Inslavement of the Irish (who are not white fyi)

There is also more "native" Americans alive today than at the time the Europeans arrived. Therefore it cannot be classified as a genocide.

>How old were you when you realized white people are the most superior guys?

Fixed for historical and comparative accuracy.

We'd all be in a way worse place if people who behave like Africans do were the ones who became the most advanced.

Jews just pretend to be white.

White people are the best at being white because they blame Jews for emulating white people

It's really that simple.

never happened.

>shitskins think this country was built with cotton

Yeah, not mad. Kind of amused desu lad. I can feel the asshurt wafting from your pants a thousand miles away as you continue to shitpost--pissing into an ocean of piss. You'll join us soon.

>1 post by this ID

When will you all learn?

>white people pushed aside the lesser races
>built the greatest and most powerful nations
>deys b ebil n sheeit nigga

WRONG WE WUZ N STILL ARE SLAVE OWNERS N SHIITT BEFORE WHITEY CAME

>Irish
>not white

Kill yourself ruppie trash.

Join the white people club.

But only if you hide behind the Internet.

How did genocide or slavery help build America? Genocide ain't easy and slavery is inefficient.

no

STRAYAAAAAAA

White people ended slavery. We literally ended it in our countries and in almost all nonwhite countries except the shitty Muslim ones.

As for the Native Americans? Most died, sadly, due to disease.

Andrew Jackson killed 30-40k, sure but that's nothing compared to Spain and Mexico's Native American Kill count.