Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQWVK0yPwQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What gender is this?

Is say in between goblin and ogre on the gender spectrum

So an Orc or Hobgoblin then?

What do the chromosomes say?

Yeah sure
Just don't complain when (((they))) try to convince your 4yr old son that he is really a girl and needs to get his cock removed, and then the state takes your custody of him away, because you are "abusing" him and not letting him chose his gender, and then kill your bloodline and the white race for good

youtube.com/watch?v=NQWVK0yPwQk

Thats a girl right?

I'd shag her...him? her?

don't care honestly

Steroid pumped female. Steroids are a form of testosterone, and when pumped into a female they start looking masculine.

Freak. Should be banished from the community.

>tfw no qt androgynous muscular gf

Yes it actually is. pumpingFE on insta

WAIT

If the gender wage cap is real would this apply to trannies? If so aren't trannies the problem and not cis males?

It's Jew gendered, judging from the nose.

I dont even get the point.

"Gender roles are a construct... Here, let me narrowly define everyone,as belonging to one of 64 pigeonholes defined by my whims in lieu of increasonly broad categories based on static physical characteristics "

Like, why is "woman who fucks woman and likes kayaking and keeps her hair short" a new gender and not just "woman" if the term isn't going to define roles.

They just are increasingly definING the roles they hate and making stupid caveats for ugly peopleto be ugly and stupid.

Bullet to the head, and we end all these degenerates.

That's a female yes. Look at the breasts and hips. She also has a small neck despite being muscular.

>Gender
>Determined by chromosomes

(Insert sex vs gender meme argument here)

Its easy to not care until someone screams at you for being oppressive because you won't fuck a "girl" with a cock.

The greatest Enemy of the Jew Marxist takeover.

it would be a full time job just to fight against all of the degeneracy, so you obviously have to pick your battles. just don't be surprised when you wake up one day and have a half black dolphin wife and a litter of six jewish wolf kids, and think to yourself, I could have done more to stop this.

I'm just saying trannies need to check their privilege

I don't care whatever they see themselves as because they can't change their chromosomes.

Love me some flat chested LEGAL AGE ADULT women

A boy has a penis and a girl has a vagina.

Two sex genders : Male/Female
People who have ambiguities have genetic reflections of it.

You can muscle yourself out, take hormones, and play dress up. You're only attempting to conform to one of the two sexual gender norms. This is the ultimate irony.

Do what you like. Your sexual gender is encoded at the cellular level in your chromosomes in every cell in your body. No matter what you do, you are as nature made you.

life is all analog data, user (spectrum)
not digital

digitization is an engineering application

Can I honestly not care and have a qt trap gf?

>Can I honestly not care.
Then you're enabling the growth of even worse things to come, worse then whatever the fuck that "person" is in your picture. Pick a fucking side, you can't be neutral.

Hollywood has a large amount of Tranny's in it.

It's not just Pedo's,Cultists(Spirit Cookers,Sacrifices & Satanists) & Jews.

I'd unironically fuck that.

>this