Campaign on anti-corruption platform

>Campaign on anti-corruption platform
>Get blinded in right eye

Fuck, Russia, if this happened in America, Marshall law would be in effect

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/alexei-navalny-green-face-paint/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just degenerate CIA homo with fake identity. has not business being in russian territory to begin with. most likely self inflicted "color" sigint operation. you know like those fake rabbits get caught scribbling swastikas on their synagogues.

Why do you care? This is Russia's business, if the people are unsatisfied, let them do something about it.

because good commies know their place

>expose pedosatanic ring in DNC
>get disappeared

and not even frogposting autists on taiwanses bunjee jumping board give a shit anymore

Pretty much this, yeah

Since when does Sup Forums not care about "other countries' business"?

You and the Chinese shills.

>if this happened in America, Marshall law would be in effect

Yeah, keep fooling yourself.

Seth Rich was just a meme.... right

>marshall law
fucking burgers

Is this image from that new Batman movie?

Patriot Act is arguably worse.

>Marshall Law
>Marshall
you are nigger ignorant

>ctrl f Marshall law
>0 results apart from OP

something something lemon party?

No

What boggles me about this picture is that he's just been blinded, he has almost dry suit and hasn't scratched his face and is already posing for a picture.

This guy has huge will to become a martyr, I'd be panicking if I had paint thrown at my face and coudln't see.

Rare flag bringing the best bantz.

Yeah. And Breitbard died of a heart attack and so did the M.E on the day the autopsy was released.

>Marshall law
>marshall
It's weird realizing that you have a better grasp on a language than some of its native speakers.

Kek, posted too late.

>Nigger Mountain
>rare
Uncommon at best.

>Marshall law would be in effect

Dude we'd be so fucked.

Go fucking wave your white flag somewhere else, frogeating shitskin.
He was obviously taking about /ourguy/ Marshall Law from tekken, that he would kick some asses if this happened.
Take your smugness somewhere else

>makes a thread
>give no links or info

If this happend on Sup Forums that's make OP a faggot

Advice for non-russians

Don't try to understand Russian internal politics, you wouldn't understand and both sides of internal conflict would try to mislead you. Somehow they think that the shift in foreigner opinion more into their favor somehow legitimise everything and increases their chances. Like somehow someone other than Russian citizens can vote once in 6 years.

I like yours better, Ivan.

My man here gets what im saying

Good. Putin is a good leader and people need to be ruled. Fuck democracy anyways.

what the hell.

>blinded

dailydot.com/unclick/alexei-navalny-green-face-paint/

Is this the second time this happened?

a lot beleive that spelling and grammer are preferences and not a set of rules alreadey derided

Putler should be shot. That faggot will go to war as soon as he can.

He is martyr-whoring. It's a good strategy, by the way, if he somehow gets non-fatally shot by our friends from Caucasus it may increase his chances a bit.

As if there are chances.

btw, CIA-mole faggots go, he is not going to become a president, but he's paving a road for future candidates at least

how long does it take for that stuff to come off of his face?

>Fuck, Russia, if this happened in America, Marshall law would be in effect

lmao, no it wouldn't. Very little was done to stop and punish violent attempts to shut down Trump rallies. A lot of the media hailed the protests as heroic, including Fox News.

Fucking shills don't remember what happened a year ago

great minds think alike

This.

hive mind. pretty usual shit here

don't think that tactic works on Russians, they're not emotionally manipulated as Americans by false flags

What percentage of Russians would vote Navalny, 4-5%?

>Campaign on anti-corruption platform
>Almost get to jail because of fake shit, can't run for president
>All your electorate is edgy counterculture teens
>Get blinded in right eye
JUST

Hory shit.

Yeah, after trying to wrap my head around this shit for years, this is probably the best way to leave it desu

>All your electorate is edgy counterculture teens

And hohols

Hey, worked for Khodorkhovsky.

The vote doesn't matter, Russian politics only works in long term.
Navalny is needed just to raise awareness of other options for post-Putin era, that's 10-15 years from now. Obviously he is not going to replace Putin while he can still rule.
It's not a false flag, probably, just not orchestrated by Putin. Some morons "wanted to help" and the only way they know how is physical assault.

He's just want to awake mangekyō sharingan

10th maybe, this happens like every month.
This is the first time this can seriously affect his eyes tho

And don't forget Scalia