Which country has the highest standard of living for blacks?

Which country has the highest standard of living for blacks?

Congo

canada

It's not any black country, that's for sure.

South Africa

Hell.

Probably Canada or the UK.

Rhodesia 1965-1979

Wherever they are a tiny minority of high class african expats who are able to actually get jobs.

like quality of life, or standards to allow them to continue living?

Africa.

You know the answer already OP:
"It's a 'den' of horror that starts with 'S'
Close to my country and full of blacks"

Whichever one has the least black people in it.

Flag related

Cayman islands, Bermuda, and the Bahamas

this

Botswana

A white majority country.

now? probably germany or sweden

they get treated better than germans or swedes

Nice try, "you will totally not die in that triangle lmao"-poster

probably good ol 'Murica, since they do nothing all day long get free food and housing and reproduce then kill each other. Anywhere else they'd just starve to death, well except Europe, which is on it's way to becoming just like us :)

These. St Lucia etc, are tiny and high demand and make the black families who own land there very high equity also social cohesion and education are better.
This proves that daily fishing fixes all problems in society and only angry desert peoples aka Muslims are terminal crybabies

This, Mugabooga ruined the entire country

UK
Free uni education
No racism
QTs from every single country
No awkward racial tension in any major city

>source:black guy

Depends on how black the country your willing to measure by.

Botswana has probably the highest HDI in Africa relative to the demographic majority of Sub Saharan Africans that live there.

Seychelles has the highest HDI overall for the continent of Africa, but the majority Seychelles Creole people are not true Sub-Saharan like most races in Africa.

The Bahamas have the 3rd highest standard of living in all of North America, the Carribean, and Central America, behind the U.S. and Canada, and is comprised largely of blacks.

Bermuda is successful because we have a large white minority (30%) with significant power, IB/tax evasion based economy and social conservatism in a christian society. The Black family is still a thing here, and many are middle class. We still have loads of ghetto nigger blacks though.

how did you end up there

I'm actually half black but "one drop rule" and I have a lot of full black mates and their experience is no different to mine or that of a white person (providing you're not shit tier poor and even if you are you can work your way up)
My Father is Black British and his parents are Jamaicans who came over during/after WW2 (A large majority of the blacks in Britain are descendants of post-war immigrants).

England has always had some blacks and foreigners since any of our great grandparents can remember.

does the mandela-effect really exist or is it just weak human minds

USA

explains why it's such a shithole now thanks for the info ball bag

for blacks, africa

america.
or connecticut at least, in my experience. as someone who's black, the white liberal faggots and rich kikes here treat you like they owe you something.
inb4 nigger.
i'm half jamaican but i would never associate myself with that stereotypical nigger behavior

Shit hole?

Step outside of London/Brum which are cess-pits

Britain is comfy af if you're not living one of the maybe five ghettos where almost all crime is committed

I love how people assume Britain is some Sharia controlled African 3rd world no-go zone because a few sub-humans live in London.

Hate that city with a passion making me look bad

Plus you're American you can't talk

Half your white and almost all your black population live in 3rd world conditions

Embarrassing

I'm just having a laugh m8 America is soon to be nothing but niggers and spics and poos and a few white people wondering what the fuck do we do now. if two or three cities are all you have to worry about you've got it made

Sweden

Namibia, or South Africa.

In Massachusetts it's creepy. You feel more like a cute animal that can do no wrong. You literally cannot criticize the actions of a black person for any reason, it's always somehow whiteys fault

It's absolutley real. This world is thin, and unstable
Like water

America kind of did it themselves
"Hurrr durr lets refuse to educate 30% of our population for three hundred years and then attempt to re-integrate them half arsed, all while operating an open-boarders illegal immigrant policy for any Mexican who has no future in his own country...oh and let's not reproduce and promote casual sex and homosexuality"

America's fall (if that ever happens) will be her own fault.

Yeah but those are all things that have been out of us the citizens control for awhile now. MUH GUNS doesn't really mean much of shit when the guys with the droney planes are making the moves that make your country and state a shit crater. Ten years ago the area I live in was white for the most part with some blacks, now I can't go to the store for a refreshing ginger ale without seeing a dozen illegals and their brain dead offspring farting about like shit colored feral animals, spending hundreds of imaginary food stamp bucks while not integrating whatsoever. It's bleak, and even if Trump wasn't full of shit I doubt much could be done to get back to a status quo. The less immigration since he took office is just horse shit, if there's less immigration it's because all of the immigrants that wanted to come here are already here. Deporting 10 or 12 pacos and greasaritas here and there does fuck all in the big picture. They've essentially transported, funded and provided for an entire group of people who give zero shits about any of us or our nation, will never give back, and will continue getting the free ride of a lifetime. I imagine it's similar to the "refugee" crisis in places like Sweden and Germany, just more of a slower death for us. It all happened so fast, and I can't get used to it. Whenever I see them and stare down into their black ignorant four foot nine eyes I just want to spit on them and throw them into a trash can where they belong. The only real way out of it for a white person that doesn't want to be around it is a gated community or go to a place that hasn't been overrun yet. Sadly not us, not Europe, not any country except maybe a slav one will ever do what is necessary to truly solve the problem because we're all much too reasonable and muh fee fees now. rant over, good luck lad

The one with the most generous welfare.

yeye water vs fire we all knew that

but is the mandela effect, real. I don't think so.

America

Wakanda but is not real
>SAD

>Which country has the highest standard of living for blacks?
Atlanta?