Are you proud of yourselves, Trump supporters? This man might die because of you

Are you proud of yourselves, Trump supporters? This man might die because of you.

He's fat, taking him out of the gene pool is a good thing.

>you will its inevitable
Just because you're a disgusting piece of shit who gets sick all the time doesn't mean everyone else is. People like this are why I advocate for genocide of everyone over 300lb

My bad, I misspelled FUCKING OBESE AS FUCK

responsibility

....and?

Why should I care if he dies? He doesn't really do anything important. If he was a doctor or something i might care...but he isn't so GG.

Yes. Very

o noooo

So you're telling me a guy who's in a position to never get a 9 hour working job and live off youtube money. Can't Afford his own private healthcare plan? Im gona call bs and a low effort b8 on your part.

PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS FOR MY THYROID PROBLEM!!!!

It's funny that people believe that their opinion is better because they're "internet famous". I would love to sit down with this fat fuck and actually attempt to have an intellectual conversation about politics...

Fuck him

PAY FOR MY LIPOSUCTION

Maybe he should finally try losing that weight. Plenty of health and fitness professionals have offered to help him for free and he's turned them all down.

Maybe he will have to spend some money on healthcare and not shoveling 6k+ calories into his fat fucking face every day.

Boogie is disgusting.

he was making excuses that he lost 50 pounds and gained it all back because he hurt his back exercising

he doesn't even need to exercise at his size, he just needs to eat one less deep dish pizza a day and he will lose weight

I was borderline obese as a kid and shit like this makes me mad.
I took control of my impulsive ass self and cut out soda and started working out and, you know what? I don't miss eating like a fat fuck because I like not walking up a flight of stairs and needing to catch my breath.
Fuck boogie I get it, we all love "comfort food" but for your own sake and your viewerbase whod rather you not die early, take some fucking initiative, cut out soft drinks to start, move for at least 30 minutes to an hour a day and sort yourself out.

DDP has saved hardcore drug addicts like Scott Hall and Jake Roberts but even he couldn't put a dent in boogie.

I wouldn't be surprised if his wife, or a relative took out a huge insurance policy on him and didn't tell him before he blew up in size.

Also he has lost a lot of money because of Youtube advertisements getting canned.

I need some DDP yoga. my neck is really fucked up. it's stiff and cracks all the time and I get dizzy spells and tingling down my arms when I move the wrong way. I probably have a herniated disc or something but THANKS OBAMA I can't see a doctor about it

Ok! Terrific!

Maybe now he can finally evaluate his life's choices.

>Trump repeals Obamacare
>1 year later: obesity epidemic is over

What's the downside again?

>Some unfunny whiny YouTube eceleb I've never met in my life dying from being the obese and lazy shithead he is
Oh man I'm so ashamed right now.

Hasnt he been saying he will lose weight for over the past 5 years?

so you are saying its a genetic problem and not his fault?

It seems like he gets worse each year.

You know, i haven't consumed a Big Mac in my entire life. And this person live's like a king yet he still complains even though he himself is to blame for his "suffering". I hope he get's better though.

This. If he stuck to just a single KFC Family Meal per day he would burn fat simply through the energy spent by his heart trying to pump blood through his lipid layers.

Hes had professionals offer him help, even Terry Crews offered to help him lose weight. One of the more famous fitness youtubers even posted the convo he had. Boogie got mad and freaked out over all the people offering to help him lose the weight and commenting it on it, thet they should be fine with who he is and he literally said he refuses to change his eating habits as its one of the only things that make him happy
Idk anyone or anything that embodies and personifies the sins of gluttony, sloth, and pride