Symbols of the Alt Right

Is this true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wjtv.com/2016/04/19/hate-symbol-or-art-project-austin-peay-state-university-investigating-rainbow-of-nooses/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

I'd love to have the fucking rainbow back.

If not, you can bet it will be by the next news cycle.

This is also true

It is a hate symbol!

I fucking love you faggots.

Just pointing out the obvious.

The gay flag should be brown. The rainbow is the idea that beauty is found through Segragation.

I want this to happen so much.

Nazi's are already using the rainbow in hate crimes.
wjtv.com/2016/04/19/hate-symbol-or-art-project-austin-peay-state-university-investigating-rainbow-of-nooses/

YES

I used to have a rainbow colored basketball as a kid and loved it. Make the rainbow great again.

We need to start tying this in with other right wing people and then spread the word. Let's get this going boys

The rainbow is a sign from God in Genesis if there's one thing libs hate its the one true religion of Christ.

Don't let this die lads. You did it with the okay symbol just for the yuks but this rainbow/racial harmony analogy is actually really something. The right needs to advertise that we're the side that celebrates true diversity and this rainbow thing is the perfect way to do that.

Rumor has it that ALT-RIGHT nazi's are infiltrating ANITFA groups and wearing/carrying rainbow flags. Punch all people with rainbow flags!

was this one of you? I posted it in the other thread like this one but didn't get an answer. Can't tell if page is satire or not.

The rainbow flag for gays is supposed to represent difference - not segregation.

> we're here, we're queer... etc.

It's only when the feminists appropriated the gay rights movement that it became about inclusion shit.

THIS

As a kid, I always thought rainbows were awesome. Then the faggots hijacked it and ruined it, like they do everything else

Pyorcynical is our ally

Top kek

Lets just shit on everything

What do we have to lose?

>this

They will now have to give up their f[l]ag or be complicit in "alt-right hate"

Same

who would fall for this other than old bible belt white people? fucking kek

sock puppet accound and reddit go team go

It's not a rainbow though, just imitation of it.

I'm on mobile so it's not that good but I was thinking about doing something along this line, we would just need people on twitter to start changing their banners to make it seem real. What do you guys think?