SHUT IT DOWN!!! SETH IS ON TO US!

"Listen Up, Progressives: Here’s How to Deal with a Sup Forums (“Alt-Right”) Troll"

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

>((((Abramson))))

DRUMPFIES BTFO BY SETH

oh dear

I hope he doesn't find out that we strap model rockets to bunnies we buy from the pet store and send them into space

Left wing cuck squad was deployed

Terrible write up. He made no mention of our quarterly Alt-Right meet up where we plan out our online troll attacks and choose candidates to meme for.

Lurk more, Seth.

>clueless jew explains Sup Forums
lmao i love these articles,

wtf is this kike talking about? I am happy, trolling reduces the severity of ptsd. It's not just for kids anymore.

Nobody actually read this but Sup Forumsacks. Look at the comment section.

>Sup Forums board on Reddit

stopped reading there. This guy has no idea what he's talking about

PAY PER CLICK SITE

>STOP POSTING YOUR SHIT, SETH, WE'RE NOT GOING TO CLICK AND RAISE SHEKELS 4 U

Stop posting your shit here Seth.

Self delusion and straining disingenuity. Shameful really.

Literally who

FOOLS. YOU ARE SENDING US MORE SOULS FOR THE HARVEST. THE REDPILLING WILL REACH CRITICAL MASS.

I read all the replies that you retards made.

It's so obvious you're all super triggered.

GOTTA CORRECT HIM! Sup Forums is a central part of my identity!

No, bluepilled fuckwits will join Sup Forums and dilute it's cultural homogenity with their foreign ideology and refusal to integrate. Haha. Open borders.

Listen up goy...I mean progressives, if you want to keep that pesky tru...I mean FAKE NEWS away just do what we -gods chosen people- have been doing for thousands of years: SUBVERT SUBVERT SUBVERT!!!

(((professor)))

what are they trying to accomplish exactly?

to "dismantle" us?

what is there to dismantle? Sup Forums is just anarchy & bullshit anyway

>thinks Sup Forums is a bunch of under 25 year old white middle/upper class people.

The sad truth is that there are a LOT of spics on Sup Forums. And chinamen, and blacks, and well...everyone really.

And the people here vary in age a lot.

And have a bunch of different jobs.
Hell since the election there are a lot of governmental agency officers and lazy MSM journalists on Sup Forums

i actually read the whole thing

>i obviously get triggered when they call me a filthy kike
heh

I was gonna say that

(((abramson))) they aren't even hiding anymore. the most obvious Jewish name, and look at his profile. fucking nu-male.