How does Sup Forums deal with the fact that anyone they have ever loved will die? Your parents will die, you will die...

How does Sup Forums deal with the fact that anyone they have ever loved will die? Your parents will die, you will die, and all of your children will die. How do you go by every day knowing it is inevitable? Do you ever think about your mortality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpB5oLYlQmI
youtube.com/watch?v=w_pFSMGIps4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly cant really say i ever loved anyone.

No

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,

I deal with it by knowing that if i were to die id make sure to take those people with me

I'm glad when its over

I try to think about it as little as possible. I cling to the hope that there is an afterlife and I will meet with my deceased loved ones once again. But who knows? Dammit stop depressing me OP.

Because Jesus Christ died for our sins that we may live forever if we believe in Him. We are only on this earth in our mortal bodies for a short time but will live in spirit for eternity. I don't welcome death but I have no fear of it.

This is how, right here.

Humans are a resource. The sooner you accept that and come to terms with your God, the easier your life will be

This.
And the fact that I believe that leaving good repercussions on Causality (yes, as in "Time") will mean that my legacy will live forever, or at least 'till the End Times.

My wife worries about that shit a lot.
If it's something that bothers you it will ruin all of your life being concerned all the time.

Biggest loss in my family was my grandfather and that one hurt real deep. I don't let it drag me down, the other grandparents will probably die in the next decade and there's nothing I can do to change that so I keep them company and try to keep them happy until they do.

I believe I will meet them again. This faith drives me on. Until then, we have to fight, there is nothing to lose.

What do you mean deal ?
You wake up the next day you move on.

Dead cannot feel , there's no point in being sad , it will not give them their lives back.

Honor their lives and speak fondly of them.

and if you're a theist believe they're in paradise.

How do you go by every day knowing it is inevitable?
By LIVING every day. By enjoying the company of friends and family, and by doing cool things. Death may be able to take our life, but it cannot touch the good times we had in the past

In 1000 years no one will remember your name son.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpB5oLYlQmI

but Magna Evropa must and will live forever

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_pFSMGIps4

We are spiritual beings having a human experience. Our meat sack bodies are just vessels that carry around our consciousness or soul. When we die we just go back and join the rest of the universe. like a lobby waiting to respawn again and again until we achieve enlightenment or christ consciousness, whatever you want to call it.

just do a lot of mushrooms and you won't be afraid to die

I guess I just don't feel that much.

To me getting fixated over things I have no power over, is pointless.
When I think about my own death, I feel that I don't want anyone to cry over me.
I want them to be happy , because I am happy with my life. I live as I want to live.

Death has a purpose , tho I guess I hate that our lives are so short, but from biological standpoint death makes sense.

We grow old and lazy we bread and make way to new strong youth full of vigor and eagerness to make the world a better (or in some cases worse place).

Cliche thing to say here is that it's "the cycle of life","natural way".

Have babies, raise them well, then your genetics will live on to the next generation

Stop over dramatizing everything like a special snowflake

Without death there would be no life

Everybody sleeps. Not everybody dies.