I noticed my cats only fight when there is no food, maybe thats why african people keep killing each other

i noticed my cats only fight when there is no food, maybe thats why african people keep killing each other

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_of_Africa#List_of_African_populations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poverty breeds violence. This is why blacks are sometimes violent.

doesn't explain sumo wrestling.

So they need more foodstamps?

there are kfc's in detroit and chicago, doesn't mean shit

But why do blacks gave no food? Because of their stupid monkey brains.

If they were in dire straits they'd work together. Why isn't there enough food in Africa? It's got the same climate as Australia and we still manage to grow good enough for 80 million people

>Why isn't there enough food in Africa?
It's only a few countries in Africa.

And it's mostly caused by conflict and/or Authoritarian rule.
Sometimes the weather plays a factor but any decent government can at least foresee a drought and make contingency plans to ease any shortfall in food supply.
In most cases though it's just that food is too expensive and most of it gets exported instead of going to the national population.

Pstop lying. Cats are the best hunters on the planet,with a 85% kill rate.

thread needs more pics of whale nigger bitches

Isn't this pol?

you guys should be able to fill this tread with hippo nigger bitches FIGHTING

i dont feed them in garden or something

Feed your cats, nigger.

f-forgot it. dont bully

Simple as that.
>"But it's n 'der genuticks hurr

Starving for TV entertainments

Don't ever compare cats to filthy niggers, you faggot.

Man, there are a lot of ethnicities and tribes in Africa. Add religious diferences, political diferences, corruption, foreign interests, arms dealing by diferent parties, "your food scarcity", cultural behaviour from African Civilization and genetics -> low IQ and rash decisions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_of_Africa#List_of_African_populations

Basically this. Zimbabwe and Zambia are great examples. Zambia was peacefully decolonized, the locals were taught to run the farms and now they're a huge exporter of food in Africa.

Zimbabwe was on the same path until Robert Mugabe seized power and expelled all the whites violently, then gave their farms to whatever ignorant nigger wanted one. Now they're actually beginning to run out of rats and mice to eat there.

your cats gave a great example - both need sterilization to lower their fertility rates in face of food scarcity.

Also this: Also climate change

The (((Europeans - also including Ottoman Empire and Russia))) fucked up a little the borders specially with Berlin Conference of 1884–85, increasing/aggravating ethnic conflicts.

A ethnicity or tribes in diferents countries and so on.

And white people forced flight due to decolonisation leaving to brain drain described by

It's because nigs have barely evolved from our closest relatives the chimpanzee, henceforth when they get hungry they resort to their natural instincts and chimpout