Leitch is my #1. Bernier gets my second vote

Leitch is my #1. Bernier gets my second vote.

>voting for a woman

Indeed.

Stop electing frogs. They only serve their own interests, at the expense of the rest of Canada.

>a woman is standing up for traditional values and all the men are cucks
wew we're like France. All the men are cucks to the point that a woman is known as the edgy right winger.

It will turn out that Bernier is significantly less popular in Quebec than Albertans think. You can screencap this

>>voting for a woman

Bernier doesn't have the balls to openly champion authentic Canadian culture.

Neither does Leitch. Canadian culture is white culture.

A lot of how I come to support a candidate is who liberals/MSM hate the most.
Judge a politician by their enemies.

We know that and the rest of her supporters know that. She doesn't have to outright say it. Leitch supports a white Canada.

There is no such thing as white people. As a Canadian you should know that we have English people and French people, as well as some other Europeans who fit in somewhere.

It's interesting the whole " Kellie is a Trump wannabe omg " but then suddenly who is the candidate that would bend over to Trump on trade?

Good old Maxime.
Maxime: Kellie y-y-you're trying to be Trumpish and Trump is a racist biggot so we won't need this in Canada Trump sucks
Maxime:Yes Daddy Trump we will dismantle our protectionist policies and allow American business into our agricultural markets yes Daddy

I used to bring this fact up as well but as a colony the realization is unavoidable that many Europeans here are every kind of European mix and can no longer claim being A ethnicity but multiple ethnicity.

So the term white is then useful for unity sake.

"White" is useless for unity's sake. There is no unity between the French and the English, so where do you get the idea that throwing other groups into the mix will somehow create unity?

The idea of "white people" is to the right what the idea of a "human race" is to the left, an identity that is totally atomised and empty, and fundamentally meaningless. "White" literally means "not a shitskin." What next, are we going to talk about non-retarded unity or something, united only by the fact that we're not retards ("white" nationalists are obviously excluded in this case, by the way)?

Yes there is unity between the French and English because if you didn't notice we're losing and the time/wealth does not exist to not be united as there is maybe 20-40 years left that we have the population numbers to resist.

>es there is unity between the French and English because if you didn't notice we're losing and the time/wealth does not exist to not be united as there is maybe 20-40 years left that we have the population numbers to resist.

This is incoherent. What are you even trying to say? Something something numbers, so BLANDA UPP? Math doesn't change the fact that there is no unity between the French and the English, which is to be expected since the two are separate peoples, and no matter how much you say OMG GUYS YOU HAVE THE SAME SKIN TONE it won't change this fact.

The informed individual will make the proper preservational decision if they know they represent an ethnicity as opposed to many.

You seem deluded because there does not exist a victory scenario in which the masses of those who identify as simply White are not involved or even playing the leading role.

What kind of sad situation do you have to be in to identify as a census category?

An obvious situation. There are people who just identify as white and it's deluded that you would even act in such a manner as if this is some contested statement.

That's just Americans, because America has had a very weak identity from the very beginning and they have nothing better than "is not a nigger"

That's possible that I have let the American posters here give me that impression it is the same here. Especially in the cities.
Regardless what can be done about these intricacies on preserving distinct European ethnic groups can only be put into motion once victory has been achieved and I am willing to tolerate much to get to that point.

What are you going on about with White being just a "census category". Canadians are not all cucked yet, I can recognize that I share more in common with another White European Canadian than someone from Mali who arrived 10 years ago in the country. English and French Canadians should be proud of their common European heritage, they are culturally close.

why criminalize weed and not alcohol along with it?

if only the referendum succeeded

>wew we're like France
speaking in favor of traditional values has become a "only Nixon could go to China" situation for women.

I agree. I would support such a measure.