Apologize!

He forgot to put the TM after Bud Light

I like how he felt the need to add ''White men'' in there as if that was a crucial part of the story that had to be explicitly stated.

they all looks like scumbags tbqh senpai.

It must be one hell of a democracy where you can choose between two groups of lying idiots.

What it really does is protect the people from harmful government control of insurance. You apologize.

>Sup Forums unironically voted for this

Why?

No more fine (which Ive never paid and will never pay)

christ almighty look at john mccains fucking face. i hate him so much.

To make normies and niggers like you cry.

I dont see mccain in that photo

>shariablue

What a out the millions who will lose their coverage?

Yeah, McCain isn't in that picture.

That is a picture of a bunch of jackasses in the house celebrating because they know the bill will fail in the Senate, but they don't care because this will go over really well with their constituents, and will enable them to cry foul and whine about how the big bad corrupt deep-state wouldn't let their reform bill succeed.

That's such a large part of what it means to be a republican member of the House right now. Just push ridiculous bills and people will applaud whether or not they succeed.

>shareblue

He forgot the brackets around (white)

FUCKING WHITE MEN

We are not too far off though.

Fuck off Shareblue.....

>end of health care
did they make doctors illegal or something

Anyone who wants to get into politics is basically evil.

I already have health insurance and i make over 100k so I'll be fine. I genuinely feel bad for people who voted for Trump and got fucked by this bill. But then again, they voted for this.

bro dont you know that healthcare in America didn't exist until obama

Countless people lost their coverage after Obamacare passed ("muh if you like your plan, you can keep it") and the right didn't chimp out nearly as much as the left is right now.

It's not going to die in the Senate, it'll be bounced back and forth a few times but something will pass this year. More importantly, passing the bill frees up the docket for tax reform.

No. Obamacare must die so many may live.

From Shareblue. Well, since that is gay bullshit, I'll have a budlightTM.

They can get different insurance. That's how real life works, leftard. When a gov program dies and joins it's fellows in that corner of hell where discarded cult gods gather; people, not government, find a better solution to fill the gap.

That's called liberty.

>end of health care

Implying it was ever about health care.

Mortality rates went up under obamacare

I doubt it'll effect trump voters

shit nigga then who's that nigga took my foreskin when my momma put my ass out

They got chocolate milk back in school lunches, actually I don't know I am kinda worried.