When will Sup Forums realize Catholicism is the work of Satan and follow the true divine path of Orthodoxy?

When will Sup Forums realize Catholicism is the work of Satan and follow the true divine path of Orthodoxy?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ewnqhmP
youtube.com/watch?v=PkrU0uMkOzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digits confirm it, amen

Islam views Orthodoxy as the least corrupt of all Christian sects.
If I had to leave Islam, I'd choose orthodoxy.

still not believing in Thor
u wot m8

>practicing Orthodoxy instead of tipping fedora

It's true, also Islam is closer to original Christianity than the abhorrent Catholic and Protestant denominations. Idol worshipping demons

Current Catachumen here AMA

m8

Fuck thor

Nice man. What was your original denomination and how did you see the light?

>He doesn't venerate Svarogh
Look at this nigger

checked

Whore of babylon sun cult worship.

Divinci code
Angels and Demons

The catholic church represents both
Brother against bother
Romulus Remus
Cain Abel

Opus Dei= Jesuits= Francis Drake= Francis I= Antipope

Dark pedophiles

>Islam views Orthodoxy as the least corrupt of all Christian sects.

That's not an endorsement any Christian would want.

Orthodoxy is a poopy religion for square headed, vodka guzzling, barbarian slavics.

Lutheranism, though I had virtually as much exposure to Roman Catholicism through attending Catholic schools, and having one side of my family Catholic.

Catholicism always left a bad impression on me, as there is no honest case for the Pope being the Sovereign of every Christian in the world. I fell out of Lutheranism in my late teens. I realized Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura were just as ridiculous and unfounded as Papal Infallibility. Add to that the ever accelerating descent into madness that every Prot church is experiencing and I stopped practicing for a long while.

I actually stumbled across Father Spyridon's videos on youtube about a year or two ago. I got really interested in Orthodoxy because I never really knew much about it. I started reading about it and decided to find a local OCA church. I've been going ever since and officially entered the Catachumenate two months ago.

Cuckolds like yourself don't understand that pics like that only encourage people with testosterone into becoming Muslim. I bet women get wet thinking about the brutal, warlike nature of Islam.

Enjoy eternal hell fire, heathen

Since this is is the western alternative, I'll have the vodka.

That does make a lot of sense. Paganism is way more in tune with nature than Christianity and Atheists searching for belonging to a group/a code to live by would see nature as the greatest organism/collective entity they can be part of given their way of looking at the world. Also environmentalism's influence.

I fucking hate that the rainbow has been completely co-opted by LGBT groups.

>following any religion
>not realizing religion was only meant to divide
>not following the one god of all religions

Getting drunkenly fisted in a forest does not make you in tune with nature user.

try again

Here's a problem for the Orthodox to ponder, and I say this with the greatest respect for Orthodox traditions: how can the Orthodox church be the universal (katholikos) Church when its zeal for missions and spreading the good news has practically throughout its post-schism history been either lackluster or even wholly absent? Even today you see the Orthodox act like a turtle that hides in its shell. On the other hand, Catholics went through great efforts to spread the gospel everywhere and many Protestant groups branching out of Catholicism have also taken and take the salvific gospel everywhere. The Orthodox aside from a few exceptions have sat in their own house.

>being a unitarian
Belief in everything is belief in nothing, user.

when i pulled my dick out of my virgin mary bodypillow and spat out my christ-crackers all over my jesus-on-the-cross crucifix

I didn't grow up in a church, please explain what is Orthodoxy?

An slavc catholic heresy.

Today

>Join our Discord faggots
discord.gg/ewnqhmP

>orthodox don't engage in missionary work
But that's not true at all. Certainly, the Orthodox church hasn't engaged in as much missionary work as the Roman Catholic church, but that's largely due to the Catholic heartland not being ravaged by muslims for 700 years. Also it would make sense that most of the new world was first converted by Catholics, as it was settled by Catholic nations. That they arrived first does not however mean they were right.

Read about St Herman of Alaska, Iakinf of Beijing, Cosmas of Athens, Raphael of Brooklyn, Nicholas of Japan, and Jonah of Manchuria.

Also, it's worth noting that every church founded and every believer converted for the first 1,000 years was done so by the Orthodox church, or rather, Orthodox belief.

Oh yeah well shia is better than sunni

Orthodoxy is Christianity as it was founded, and what Roman Catholics practiced prior to 1054

Im not christian but im realizing that some top rulers on earth are some larp ocultist/satanist i dont know exactly.I dont believe in God or Satan. I just see their demonic plays as degeneracy and also im extremist i would kill all of them if i had power only because of their degeneracy.I can tolerate some christians like evangelic or protestant.Is killing thousands of these ocultist sin in eyes of your God/Gods?

I don't mean to agitate, but I'm an ex-occultist and when I walk into both catholic and orthodox churches, I can see luciferian symbolism everywhere. Protestant churches may be full of bizarre heretical dogma they tend to be much more spiritually pure.

What about Independent Fundamentalist Baptist churches? There's one near me. You know, the guys who take the bible literally and only read the KJV and don't like Jews or homosexuals. Like Steven Anderson.

>Orthodoxy is Christianity as it was founded

Christianity is a Jewish sect , all it's followers and gospels were Jewish and all the people who followed Jesus were Jewish. Please show me proof that the early Jewish Christian Church is the same as the slavic Orthodox church.

...go on

No god killed Hank the bank. Digits confirm god likes Catholics

mummmm

I'm a catechuman now. Anyone interested in mystic christianity should look into hesachysm.

Required reading
The orthodox way by bishop ware (for the basics in a short book)
Philokalia
Sayings of the desert father's
Collected works of St John of the cross (catholic I know but the order of diacalced carmalites have their roots in the ascetic practices of the desert fathers)
Way of the pilgrim

>all orthodox are slavs
>antiochians are slavs
>greeks are slavs
>coptics are slavs
>romanians are slavs

Considering that St. Thomas founded a church in India in the first century, I guess that makes Indians slavs AND jews.

I'm an Orthodox - go gas yourself. We do not proselytise and we need no religious war between Christians and other Europeans with Christian values.

Thank the masons who built them

Jewish is not a race, original christians were assyrians :)

Who gives a shit you fucking kike! Since kikes hate the guts of Christians and constantly fight it the fundamental ideas must be dangerous to them.

I've recently found an Orthodox church in my town and I'm considering visiting despite being agnostic since everything I know about Orthodoxy makes it seem the most conservative Christian denomination, and I want to experience that kind of culture.

However, I'd also like to know what differentiates Orthodoxy from the various other Christian sects. What scriptural differences do they have and what are their rites? I know the main difference is that they oppose the worship of idol figures, but little else

> We ASSyrians were hebrew jews n shieeetttt

also
>not realizing jews became what they are today by their rejection and murder of Jesus
>not realizing that through their rejection of God, they've embraced Satan
Read the Talmud ffs

Hebrew jew is not a race sweetie ;) we WUZ Arameans n sh*t

Beats church.

Well you need to look at the historical context. The historic seat of orthodoxy is Constantinople. The orthodox church has taken the brunt of the Muslim invasion throughout time. The orthodox church had to act like a turtle to survive. The church in northern Africa has been plagued by the perils that come with Africa and proximity to the Arab world. Russia and eastern Europe was a bastion of orthodoxy up until soviet communism almost irradiated the orthodox church. Orthodoxy has allowed catholicism to flourish. Rome was able to convert Europe and keep it isolated to allow the church to establish itself. When the European powers explored the new world the Catholic Church was in a great place to evangelize so they did.

dude, every shitty denomination says this or something very similar. Put your fucking hand down and let someone with a little more integrity answer.

>not realizing jews became what they are today by their rejection and murder of Jesus

Literally 1/3rd of Jews followed Jesus , the rest were either out of Israel at the time and had no clue what was going on there and or were apart of the Pharisee sect which opposed Jesus and others who just went on with their lives . Christianity is Jewish history and not European you cucklord . You literally have no knowledge of Christianity if you're posting things like that please refer to Ezekiel 18:20 and the Pharisies or Romans didn't kill Jesus. HUMANITY killed Jesus and All of HUmanity needs to repent.

>Catholicism is the work of Satan
>Illuminati worships the Devil
>Catholicism targeted for subversion by Illuminati
explain

cradle catholic turned atheist born again in orthodoxy reporting

In orthodoxy's case, it's true

Joining the church is no quick process, it can take up to a year where you'll have to talk a lot to the priest. So you'll have plenty of time to ask and learn if you are inclined.

Also at some point your nearest family members will be asked to talk with the priest to make sure that joining the church will not disrupt your family.

For us it is better to not join and live a good family life than to join and break up a family.

That's why you never see Orthodox Christians go around trying to convert people.

The most common attack on Orthodoxy from the protestant camp is that we are idolators because of our icons.

The scriptural differences are actually much larger than you'd think. In the beginning, the church used the Septuagint, which was written in Greek. There are a lot of Greek terms that don't translate well to Latin. When western Christianity says that God works through all things, we say that God's energy, energia, permeates all things constantly, and it is only this that allows Creation to endure.

Honestly the best recommendation I can make is to read The Orthodox Way and The Orthodox Church by Kallistos Ware. They're available both in ebook and paperback. Very quick reads that break down the beliefs and differences much better than I can on a post.

Our main rites are the Divine Liturgy of St John Chrisostom, which is the longest practiced Christian worship service in existence. And the Divine Liturgy of St Basil. You can find videos of these services in many different languages, including english, on youtube. They're beautiful. If you're familiar with the Roman extraordinary form, they borrowed much from the Divine Liturgy.

Kissing icons sounds very unhygienic.

The big twist is Satan is god

I have no intention of "joining the church," as it would be disingenuous due to my lack of belief. I would simply like to associate with the community. If I cannot do one without the other, I understand and will leave them alone.

Thank you for the information

Yea keep on taking the blue pill

Nevermind I looked up the church near me and a deacon molested little boys and the previous pastor molested little girls in the 70s...

Finding a church is so fucking hard, wtf.

lol brot theology. Humanity does indeed need to repent, but the idea that all of humanity killed Jesus, or that the Devil had some power over God through sin that God could not overcome or was forced into is laughable. Jesus willingly died for us, through his blessed sacrafice, we have hope in being saved.

Yes, sin is death, what is your point?

Jeez oh man. That's a response where emotion and desire rode roughshod over reason.

>But that's not true at all. Certainly, the Orthodox church hasn't engaged in as much missionary work as the Roman Catholic church,
>not true at all
Basically your argument is "that's not true at all although it's true but there are excuses". Come on.

>but that's largely due to the Catholic heartland not being ravaged by muslims for 700 years.
Catholics fought Muslims many, many times. Catholics also launched Crusades to recapture the Holy Land. They recaptured Spain. Also, the Orthodox have held many areas where Muslims weren't running wild but they just got stuck there out of "laziness". So this excuse is just that, for many reasons. Being cucked by Muslims is not an acceptable explanation for the lack of missionary zeal with arrows pointing outward even if they couldn't freely operate in the Muslim areas. It's not as if Catholic missions were a walk in the park. Sometimes missionaries got cooked, literally.

>That they arrived first does not however mean they were right.
The Orthodox often never arrived at all.

>Read about
I have. That's why I said "aside from a few exceptions".

>it's worth noting that every church founded and every believer converted for the first 1,000 years was done so by the Orthodox church, or rather, Orthodox belief.
This is an unfair argument which you basically admit when you throw in the last correction. Or rather indeed! Which is precisely why I said post-schism. And Catholics do have orthodox faith (as do the Orthodox which I don't deny BTW).

The problem remains. It is why I am not Orthodox because the tendency to wall in is there today just as it was in history. And it's a self-isolation that is prickly and often resistant to missions in a self-admiring "we have the truth so we just have to exist" kind of way.

lmao baptists

she looks like shit

why are there so many cases of child abuse with church?

what is wrong with these people?

>When will Sup Forums realize Catholicism is the work of Satan and follow the true divine path of Orthodoxy?
Kekism?

fuck of catholic mongrel
suck Francisco balls
"please daddy me da tuas bola pra eu mama adoro chupa reforma da igreja vamos mais cebo ideológico"

Real based anti-niggas worship the pagan gods

Yes I remember commanding his followers to kill anyone who leaves the church and that the sun sets in a pool of muddy water.

Christianity is one of the largest religions in the world and much of it is led by sexually repressed men in an increasingly sexualized society

Of course, there's no doubt that much of what you hear is overblown liberal psyop to discredit western culture

BE FUCKING NISE TO MY MUMMY DONT SEY TAHT

another "MUH PAGANISM N SHIET" from reddit
I'm about to lose my mind with the low quality arguments on theology

>Is killing thousands of these ocultist sin in eyes of your God/Gods?
On the contrary, God commands it.

>literally worshiping a Jew

When you post cute grill

Orthodox priests have wives m8. Its only the Romans who are sexually repressed

Examples plz.

>pagan lovers

>muh intellect

I've always known that papists are degenerate
we need an Orthodox crusade

youtube.com/watch?v=PkrU0uMkOzM

satan is the fucking man, tho
i'd eat a baby for satan

You know what I say? LGBT has no flag. The only flag you have is the flag of your country. You want your own flag, settle your own country, somewhere else.

I know, that's why I said "much of it"

Of all the things I hate about Pope Francis, I will give him credit for making the suggestion that priests could be allowed to have wives. Sure, it flies in the face of Catholic tradition, but it was a dumb tradition anyway. A priest cannot lead his parish and provide counsel if his life experiences are wholly removed from theirs

So the great commission in Matthew 28 is pointless?

About the Mark of the Beast

If it weren't a physical mark you need to get that person to speak "hail the antichrist and satan" EVERYTIME HE BUYS SOMETHING

Which means it must be a physical mark. "Worship the beast and receives his mark" NOT "receiving the mark BY worshiping the beast."

This means the mark is not spiritual because that spiritual act is denoted by "Worshiping the beast."
>So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The mark causes a severe allergic reaction. And physical corruption. The worship is spiritual corruption. They are separate.

>And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

This verse says "receives". If you did received a mark, but not "receives it"any longer, then you are not cast into the fire. Because the condition is PRESENT TENSE not PAST, because you removed it
from yourself.
>Λαμβανει = Receives
Strong's G2983 for meaning and G5719 for tense.

See what Jesus Says on the matter.

This man is such a heretic.

But there's no difference user

Sermon on the Mount
>If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

>And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire.

This verse is about mystery cults in the ancient world, Deuteronomy also makes note of this, It is saying "I am owned by you". By cutting off the mark you are saying you renouncing your membership.

>You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

Cuts were made in lamentation. Tattoos are forbidden because of cults exclusively.

Eleusinian mysteries the Most popular of all cults, and the one that inspired many others.
Foot - Eleusinian mysteries, and many other rituals have sacred "foot paths" they had to walk, usually to water. This means markings on the feet applied in many cults because many had sacred footpaths.

Halade Mystai - Means "To the sea initiates!" A necessary and "sacred" footpath for ritual bathing.
Eyes -Eye tattoos of the cornea have existed well over two thousand years.
Epoptês : "one who has seen," an initiate
Mystês which is the root of MYSTERY: "one who is [whose eyes are] closed," someone to be initiated

>"Blessed is he among earthbound men, who has been privileged to see the mysteries."
- Hymn to Demeter 480

Division is bliss. Division is closed borders, ethnic nationalism, family and union. Every healthy relationship starts with borders.

Christianity is centered around freeing people from the obligation to sin. Cults included.

>Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

>So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

>The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
>because he has anointed me
>to proclaim good news to the poor.
>He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
>and recovering of sight to the blind,
>to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
>to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”

wtf is that real? what is it supposed to mean?

>Then I saw thrones, and on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

This paragraph above shows that those ONLY who did not receive the mark AND DIED during the tribulation will be a part of the 1st resurrection, and become priests in the temple and kings.
ANYONE who goes through the tribulation and survives without the mark presently will live a normal life.
People who take it on the forehead will be the most lunatic people, like people who do body augmentation putting horns on their head, also people who take it

Taking it in the arm means "obligation" but in the forehead it means "belief". Also people can become saints by their head being CUT OFF for worshiping Jesus Christ.

So those who had the mark in their head can become resurrected if they become martyrs. It is the only way to remove that mark.

Pic related

Something like this may be available during the tribulation or shortly afterwards because of people removing the mark of the beast. God gives mercy and love.

God Bless

The verses still say subdue anyone who does not pay the extortion tax.