Is it terrible if your waifu has different political opinions than your own?

Is it terrible if your waifu has different political opinions than your own?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KvNss
youtube.com/watch?v=FYi9W_4wiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw deja vu
>nope just OP being a faggot again

>women have rigid political opinions
Women have no conviction about their opinions of the world. They're loose, shallow, and extremely easy to change.

You just have to navigate through the topics properly and force her to your side. She'll probably even enjoy it if you do it well.

No, it makes hatefucking better

Laci Green fap thread?

Ooof, i'd leave a donation in her charity box, if you know what I mean

>some autist photoshopped out the vibrator

This.

>Laci Green fap thread?

The only thing that matters is: Do they have fappable pictures?

To bad she let (((feminism))) get to her head to much and now she's fat and ugly as fuck

Man I would hate fuck Laci so hard and stuff her like the fucking pig she is

Isnt laci green half Iranian?

It doesn't matter. You'll still never be with her outside of your imagination.

she can be cute her with idealism. the main thing is to never let her act on it or associate with radicals

someone posted this exact thread some hours ago

is this an undercover liberal arts student trying to dismantle the political machine that is Sup Forums?

have fun

sage

As long as she accepts you leading her in life no prob

how many times are you going to post this same tread

you are ugly. your face is a mess and it can't be fixed. don't mistake attention for anything beyond attention. you are a ugly young woman. you will definitely be able to find some sick fuck who will dick you down, but for gods sake just leave it at that and get on with your life.

as a theatrical critic of Photoshop, that was a terrible OP job, my sense of illusion is ruined. 0/10

You will never meet them so it doesn't matter but you should, rather than a waifu, buy yourself some rat poison and eat it all you piece of literal shit.

It doesn't matter because I will never talk to the qt Ukrainian at the bar beyond ordering my cheap beer from her and then sit in the darkest corner, alone with my thoughts as I pretend to be interested in whatever sporting event is on TV.

She doesn't know that her saying, "Hey you, Miller Lite?" are the only words spoken to me all week.

She doesn't know I only go to the bar to see her.

She won't know tonight is my birthday while I drink alone in the dark corner after I make this post.

She doesn't know my name.

She wouldn't want to know my story.

She probably thinks, correctly, that I am a loser.

She will never know how bad society and life have crushed me.

Have........have you tried hitting her?

Oh great...........this thread again

Hit the Ukrainian?

I forgot to add this.....

My fiance is a beauty 1488 girl but spent like an hour bitching today about the new healthcare plan being too mean to women. IDK what to do

Meh, as long it is not the big difference like Nationalism vs Globalism. It depends.

Women are children.

Don't talk politics or hard science with children

time to break up, bro

Show her what the bill look like.

please stop

I'm amazed that Laci Green came from making YouTube videos about leaving mormonism and her family troubles from it to having her own show on MTV making tons of money. I remember watching her anti Mormon videos back in 2007.

discord.gg/KvNss

I feel you bro
Hope you have good luck with her, take my energy

It's not possible to agree with someone on everything, as long as you each respect those different opinions, regardless of how wrong one of you are. If it becomes conflict, you might as well just leave and find another woman who is either more politically similar or more respectful.

This so fucking much
Ex gf was "extremely red pilled" while we dated. Before we dated she was a bleeding heart liberal.
We broke up before she started school, she went to a notoriously liberal school in Arizona and hooked up with some hippie dude up there and is now basically antifa.
Current gal was libertarian when we met, she's now agreeing with me and my right wing shit. You have to ease them into it, present your facts as your reasons for being the way you are and they'll follow. Women love seeing a dude be passionate about something, be that guy.

Feel better nigga

Yep, youtube.com/watch?v=FYi9W_4wiCI

You're not alone nigga. I mean, in the grand scheme of things. Even if you are, well, alone.