Yeah why the heck do white people be like that namsayin?

Yeah why the heck do white people be like that namsayin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it.

Wrong faggot I'm WHOLE MILK.

Lmao, even statues of whitey they got tiny dicks. Girls be bout that bbc nomsayin?

I'm actually surprised they managed to add up to 100%

This reminds me of when non-whites complain about when white people ask 'where they're from'

because...pic related?

Black "people" "be like"

>ayy hol up I dunno who dun sold my pappy to sum white devil know wha I sayn mane

Also, how isn't this better than being 100% nigger?

meanwhile blacks be like

>60% human

>any of those ethnicities
>white

black people be like "I don't know what my own culture is"

lol nigger

>be like
youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk

Found the coloured one.

use this argument against an asian. I dare you

I had to look up mali on a map, I'm a dumb nigger at that

Because we actually know the countries we're from because A) we had countries and B) our countrymen didn't sell us to people from another continent making lineage impossible

Niggers be like
>100% slave gib reparations
>100% kang royalty

>My ID includes "Bae"
Well shit. I still hate blackspeak like no other though.

Black pepo are mixed with all kinds of savage negro tribes. In fact, blacks in Africa are so genetically different from one another that they can't even be considered a race. At least Germans and English look the same.

Why do you have pictures of anime girls? You must be low test.

What's funny is even if all white men had dicks that size, women of all races prefer them to blacks.

>girls
...h-heh...

It's not surprising that a rootless African American doesn't understand.

There are distinct white identities in the white race and Europe is comprised of many great ancient nations with distinct cultures and populations with distinct genetics.

>>>/back/

>distinct genetics.

Not really Europe is genetically almost the same.

Italy \ Greece

White

Pick one

At least we know who our families are kek

Well irish aren't white so I'd say that's kinda true

Leave pol pls nigger.

100% anglo here. American mongrels should probably kill them selves. They are basically mesetos.

Because we take pride in being descended from the peoples of Europe rather than savages

>nigger are jelly because whites know where they come from
>meanwhile they can't tell if they come from Senegal, Nigeria, Congo, SA, Angola, Zimbabwe...
>some even think north africa is home to niggers

Jesus fucking christ. Everyday I try to tell myself that niggers can't be that bad, and everyday i see THIS shit. I'm sorry that niggers are all 100% shit and not a conglomeration of different nationalities, each with their own rich culture.

Why do niggers and spics be like
"I'm not ________ I'm __________-American"

/thread

>huenigger speaking from experience

>being rude
Sheeit Cisplatine, I'm your gaucho neighbor. pls be friendly

BBC is a myth.

You have no understanding of separate national identities within the white race. The people of the European nations have been there, in their respective nations for thousands of years.

For example, Poles are not like Brits, they have autistic, sarcastic and abrasive mannerisms that clash with ours. They are white, yes, but they ought to stay with their own.

You can genetically identify an individual with British ancestry.

Sicily brah, I'm like 3rd generation from that side and they all have dark red hair too which is weird

If your born in Canada with Canadian parents you're fucking Canadian

You're.

Maybe (((someone else))) wrote that tweet

Lol and waste the genetic material of more whites than in the UK, France and Germany combined?

You fell for the memes

but asians and hispanics do that too

in fact, im pretty sure every race does this except black people

Black people are like "I'm not just black, I'm"
99% farming tool
50% KANGZ
KEK

hahha yeah right genetics trump geography I'm afraid...you need to go back Panjeet

whats wrong with kids knowing their lineage and actually having parents?

Fuck off, you stupid nigger

More like "I don't even know who my dad is."

That's a Jew.

Muh dick

funny because almost no black people in America could name which areas or tribes of Africa they came from. Caribbean etc excluded of course

Wait. So you want statues with big dicks? Fag

All of those are different cultures.

The left is painfully unfunny. White people are so easy yet they still fail

Niggers be like

>we wuz kangs

The whitest

>german
>italian
>irish
>french
Lol, literally all those ethnicities aren't "white."

we whites tend to write down everything, so it can be spread in time, we like statistics, we like informations and knowledge. the colored man has no concept of the future.

Nope. Countries are meaningless. The people make the nations, not the other way around. In our mixed up world being born in a nation is meaningless. Only blood ties us to our brethren.
I have nothing in common with a Chang born under Canada's flag, or even some mixed mongol who looks kinda white.
I hold no reason to die for canada, I will only fight for my European blood brothers.

What did he mean?

America was a new nation for all white Europeans until they let the spics flood in and it went to shit.

What company is this?

23andme

balkanigger coming through. step aside white bois

Because, unlike niggers, we can trace our history back several generations, and we're proud of our individual heritages.

Niggers think they're magical beings because their skin is black, they have pubic hair all over their body, and they literally sweat urine.