Look at this winner

Look at this winner.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DABc1tg0x0

He won because the guy recording it wouldn't argue with him over protesting womyn's rights in Washington. Sup Forums, we have beat the resistance.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KvNss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our guy. Want a wardrobe just like that now.

haircut checks out, /ourguy/ confirmed

hihi

me too
maybe some /fa/ggot can help us out

>Want a wardrobe just like that now.
It does look rather comfy.

"A lot of people feel this way ya know"

Dis/Like is almost half and half. I would love nothing more than to shatter that faggots world view.

That ending was so awkward

>comments disabled

Ayyy Cville represent

Comments disabled leewl:)

discord.gg/KvNss

thank you based ohio guy

when you have to disable comments bc you know he's right and you'll get BTFO

yeah he kinda waddled away. expected a cleaner exit since he was pretty solid in composure till then

Good man. Doesn't hold back.

the faggot disabled comments LMFAOOOOO

WERE WINNING

Why is he dressed like Burn Notice?

That looks like a Linen-Cotton suit that fits just about right. The creases say it's linen but it holds up a little too stiff to be 100% linen. That guy looks pretty sharp.

i like the mid-level energy

Every thing was going so, so, well until the last two seconds.
>"Okay man have a g-good t-t-tape"

if i, a grown man, stand there and let another grown man berate me, but im smirking the whole time and recording it, i win right guys?

His biggest mistake was not just walking away, but on the plus side he got some airplay

Hey you better watch before posting video like that it contains offensive homophobic and anti-women language, don't you know they are retarded and can't defend themselves.

If you record your enemies, they win

wait

Y-YES!!!!!! O-OF C-COURSE YOU W-W-WIN!

That's how grown-ups used to dress, user. Nowadays Tesco has to ask its customer to not shop in their pajamas or barefooted.

>Austin (((Koc(s)her)))

Oy vey

he was coming back from a hearing at court

based

why wont liberals ever debate now?
they used to be so loudmouthed
did they realize that they cant debate for shit?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

debating someone will almost never change their mind, its more a performance to sway an audience.

Is this from the new Martin Scorsese movie?

so he was just recording to show a guys different opinion?

based.
that shirt looks great on camera.

Based

sumb shit eating libcuck at a bus stop too scared to even talk because their literally shaking in fear.

solid gold!

Of course, that faggot is an (((academic))) teaching and researching the benefits of open borders and mass immigration.

> My research examines the role of state actors in producing, managing, and disciplining global flows of irregular migrants.

> This research emerges out of widespread interest in the resurgence of border security programs in the U.S. and Europe after September 11, 2001, despite continued belief that human society is entering a post-citizenship, post-nationalist phase as a result of multicultural globalization.

> In response, over the past five years my fieldwork has been devoted to analyzing the new immigrant control apparatus.

Comment on his channel discussion board.

1) probably scared, camera helps deter violence (when dealing with rational thinking threats)
2) filming for the purpose of mocking is the only way to feel superior, otherwise you're just a grown man getting talked down to in the street and taking it.

Autism speaks

Its a good style. You don't see many people dressed like that anymore, he's got a 70s/80s thing going on. Too bad I live rural and never have a reason to dress like that.

Because the right has gone from "W-Well, I mean I don't personally support gay marriage but I guess they should b-be allowed to do it muh freedumbz and all" to "Fuck 'em. They're deranged. They're mentally ill."

They have no counter to that other than "Ugh" or "You're a bigot" because they know its true.

None of you asskisses noticed that OP is a faggot?!
He typed "Womyn" You know who does that? Take a wild fucking guess.
Holy shit you people are gullible disappointments.
Keep eating the guys ass.

i love his Norm Macdonaldesque laugh of contempt at the end

>ywn be this smug and /fa/

>some guy sperging out strawmen left and right is Sup Forums's standard for a "winner"

I didn't think Sup Forums could get worse after 2012 but every year it gets worse.

Pretty cool guy

F I R E D

>YFW you realize that this will never happen.