We lost our baby

Has anyone else had to deal with this?

I just had to drag my kicking and screaming wife out of the parking lot and not fall apart myself

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KvNss
youtube.com/watch?v=rayRKcErb2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are devastated..

How could anyone want an abortion after the total hell having a miscarriage is

We weren't ready for the red pilling our miscarriage gave us

Sorry dude, here's a bump

Misscarage, still born or died after birth.
Prayers to to you both m8.

can't say i have myself but i've had friends who has had a miscarriage before
i'm sorry man stay strong

sorry for your loss user

I've caused several abortions and also had a few kids. The abortions were much better investments.

sorry to hear user bro. how old are you two?

are you referring to miscarriage?

my wife and i had THREE miscarriages - all in a row. the first one is devastating alone.... but after THREE, we began to get really, really depressed, and even my mother, a perpetual optimist and RN started suggesting to me that we use birth control for the remainder of our marriage.

well, after much research, which led to nutritional changes, and prayer, we have two very very healthy boys. it can be absolutely heartbreaking, user, and for the woman it's even worse. but hang in there. you have my sincere prayers

You should have said it was a miscarriage from the start. I legit though you like lost your baby in the parking lot or something and couldn't find it.

Kids are a downpayment for the future mate. They take care of you when your old.

If you're not seeing returns its your parenting.

Its not as uncommon as you think. Its important you reassure her that she didnt do anything wrong.

My condolences. Take time to recover and try again.

not really much you can do except carry on with your life an wait for time to turn the intense pain into an old scar that just twinges every now and then.

was it a white baby (95%+ western european?)

If so, my condolences; otherwise, kick rocks

Sorry to hear that bro. My mum suffered a miscarriage a couple of years after i was born. (She went on to have two more healthy kids after that too). Hang in there

Co-worker's daughter had four since the time I've been working their, gets more and more depressing each time. Sucks man, have a bump.

FUCK OFF THIS ISNT POLITICS

BRING YOUR EMOTIONS SOMEWHERE ELSE FAGGOT

1488 OR DIE

You only think it's dead. It was chosen for the delights of the elite.

Yes, we lost our first before trying again and having our son. I was actually the first son of my parents before two miscarriages. Just keep trying. Maybe it's fate or god or something.

This user is quite right, OP. as i said above: women handle this differently, and as hard as it is for you, it's even harder for her. they do tend to blame themselves - often to an absurd degree.

I'm sorry man. My mom lost a babby when I was a kid. We had all the toys all set up and ready, waiting until my new little buddy would show up one day.

I shouldn't be trying to depress you. You shouldn't be on Sup Forums at all.

sorry to hear that bro, my prayers and condolences go out to you, make sure you try again though always remember 1488

Sorry to hear it man. This is surprisingly common, and I think increasingly so.

Life will eventually go on, but my heart goes out to you in the meantime, user.

discord.gg/KvNss

Are you white?

>your post

i didn't ask for this feel

why did you wait so long to have a baby women aren't fertile forever

Damn user, I'm sorry for your loss

I offer you my love, prayers and support. I have had three miscarriages, and my family has experience with infertility issues. There are no wods to describe the feelings of grief and loss, for mothers and fathers both.

You are Father. Your Wife is a Mother. This child was real, it was loved, and what Life was share is Life everlasting - for Love is eternal. I weep with you, and pray someday you will rejoice in the next path on the Journey...

But for now, hold each other, and know you are not alone...

Nobody is this stupid.

Sorry user
We had some close friends go through this recently
We saw the hurt with them and I feel for you. It's going to be a challenge for both of you to heal, but I wish you all the best
I'm sure you'll be in a lot of prayers tonight
Take care

And to think those teen moms did it so effortlessly. My condolences, I hope you find the strength to try again.

The Redpill is hard to swallow at first Jimmy. Just keep lurking and killing kikes my man. Life finds a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=rayRKcErb2A

user I am deeply sorry. I know it isn't much but stay strong.

One less evil white racist brought in to this world.
I wasn't thinking of getting drunk tonight but I'll celebrate, fuck trump

Le edgy guy showed up.

Christ this thread is full of faggots. Sup Forums is not for personal blogging. Go to facebook faggot.

might as well divorce her now, her mind is tainted and will never be the same

>miscarriage
miscarriage =/= losing your baby you motherfucking faggoy twat

sage.

kill yourself for being such a mental manlet without any fortitude

Sorry for your loss dude

Go Away.

Man I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

I sincerely hope for you to find your own happiness one day. You'll get past this phase eventually.

My parents had to deal with it once before me and twice after me. A real kick in the balls. It does get better afterwards, don't let it keep you down.
is still right though.

fuck off kid

Any way to prevent this from happening anons?

IS there a checklist?

h-help

Miscarriages happen, but they are not easy. I had one, in between two kids.
My mother had three. It isn't anything you or your wife did or didn't do, it really is just the natural ending of pregnancy if all systems are not 'go'. Most miscarriages occur from chromosome defect.
But it can be rough and I empathize. If you are feeling grief, that is what is normal for you. And you have your own pain, not only loss, but not being able to do anything about it, or help your wife. These can be very painful for men who have no one to talk about it to, while your wife will have all kinds of female support. Hang in there.

don't worry, it'll turn up.

I was a degenerate who was having a kid out of wedlock at 18 and she miscarried. It was pretty shit despite rationally being probably the best outcome. So to some degree I sort of feel your pain.

Sorry for your loss, user.

BUCKLEEEEEEEEY!!!!

How old was the fetus? Sorry dude

Ask your family doctor, but the risk still does and will always exist.

I agree with you to a degree but the man's hurting and obviously not thinking straight. He needs help and clearly doesn't know where to turn.
Some of us aren't about to leave a hurting man high and dry
I'm sure the thread will disappear soon so don't worry

>you have your own pain
I read "you have your own palm" at first glance. How exquisitely horrible.

t. Hingle McCringleberry

user, I wish I could do something to ease your pain. You are in my thoughts.

Oops looks like Jamal's cock tore too hard into her womb

I'm sorry OP, but it's God punishing you for voting for Drumpf.

you sound like a fag

also this is not politics related.

fuck off to /adv/

Really made me feel user, i sincerely hope that God, whether you believe in him or not, gives you peace in this time of unimaginable grief.

You're in my thoughts and prayers if that means anything to you. Stay strong and please dont give up on having children. They are the greatest joy you will ever know as a human on this Earth.

no, just be as healthy as you can, no smoking, eat right, exercise. healthy bodies make healthy bodies...if you dont have good nutrients for yourself then there are no good building blocks for reproduction to use.

Miscarriages are most often caused by chromosome defect, its the natural purging of a fetus that will is not going to grow normally. This can be caused by ANYTHING though, you are talking about a microscopic level of cellular genetic material. When you want to have kids, go get good checkups, have hormone levels checked too (as they can interfere with pregnancy and cause miscarriage) and eat well, sleep well, exercise. men too, because HALF the genetic material is yours.

My condolences, user.

/thread

I'm sorry dude. The loss of any white baby is a tragedy.

F

Stay strong, user. This too shall pass.

we lost our first the same way, be strong for her user. prayer are with you

Im not going to leave him high and dry. His wife is getting plenty of support from friends, sisters, her mom, women all over the place, while he's got no one to talk to and is also hurting.

just kill yourself my teenage friend

Me and my wife lost 2. But now we have one. It's rough man. But now that he's here I genuinely can't fathom losing him. I'd kill my self.

How far along?

eh, the body aborted the defective fetus... what, you'd prefer to give birth to a potato and take care of it for life?

Try again.

I know that feel.

Fucking anonymous love across the internet to you and yours, because holy fuck I know.

Join your baby in

And this is supposed to be a bad thing? Babies are easily replaceable. Just make your wife shit out another one.

Well did someone find the baby?

Shit happens, man. This is really more common than people think. My own mother had two kids, then miscarriage, then me.

Co-worker: Two kids, one SIDS, one miscarriage, then another kid.

Buck up, try again.

Cuck genes develop fucked up babies .

You are forgiven, because you are too stupid and emotionally dwarfed to be anything but weak excuses for neutered pansies. You maybe will be real men someday...but not for now. Go away.

These are REAL MEN, sharing the REAL PAIN of being adult. They are the REAL MASTER RACE -

Fathers.

It happens. Don't let it stop you from trying again.

>They take care of you when your old
Robots m8

Been through it more than once. It fucks with your head, but realize 75% of pregnancies self terminate. For me that was consoling.

Have your wife's hormones checked.