Mfw I realize Obamacare is going to be a talking point on both sides for the next couple decades and by attaching his...

>mfw I realize Obamacare is going to be a talking point on both sides for the next couple decades and by attaching his name to it he will be remembered more than most Presidents.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States#Scholar_survey_results
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/02/504115031/unemployment-rate-drops-to-4-6-percent-lowest-level-since-2007
bbc.com/news/business-39530875
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he will always be remembered more than most presidents because he was the first black president and the worst president.

>Worst President
You're being hyperbolic right? You didn't fall for the Obama is worst president meme did you?

Goto bed Barry

Name one good thing obama did

Inb4 obamaleaf

I actually read the text of the new "trumpcare" amended bill.

1) Obamacare will still be taking new enrollees until Jan 1, 2020.

2) coverage for the poor and wealthy doesn't change. The wealthy get a bigger tax break, is all.

3) if you are working or middle class and/or self employed, you will still get screwed as much as under Obamacare.

So apart from a tax break for the wealthy, not a lot of difference.

I notice the right wing media is calling this a "win for Trump" and not mentioning the effect on the American people at all.

So it's a win for Trump. YAY! For everyone else, not so much.

>right wing media

Real bad b8

yes apparently I did fall for it. Hes at least the worst president in 100 years. Why don't you go watch Stephen Colbert and jerk yourself off faggot.

omg republicans are so evil, like they only care about rich people they hate poor people lol. They totally want poor people to die and pay just at many taxes as mega wealthy. I hate old white male republicans and old white slut housewife republican wives lol omg I love obama he is so cool did you see him on every tv show omg he is so smooth and smokes cigs in secret which is super badass. Omg obama was black and listened to rap music like me look how cool he is lol the whitehouse was so fun when obama and jayz used to have parties there lol republicans will never learn they are so old and white and lame and don't care about anything except god and getting richer good thing the democrats are for the little people and never lie and are the most honest party and make the most sense. CAN YOU SAY WARREN FOR PRESIDENT 2020????? YAYYYYY

I am referring to NewsMax, Fox News, Drudge and Breitbart, you dimwit.

All are calling this a "win for Trump" without addressing the effect on Americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States#Scholar_survey_results
every scholarly survey puts obama in at least the top 50%. you kids are too young to even know who bush is. just stop pretending

you cannot into reading comprehension. this bill has no effect on poor people, who remain covered.

the only people hurt by the new bill are the same ones hurt by ACA ... middle class and self-employed, and why am I even responding to a moron ...

Now I'm not saying the "Best prez evaaa!" But he's definitely not the worst
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/02/504115031/unemployment-rate-drops-to-4-6-percent-lowest-level-since-2007
bbc.com/news/business-39530875
Yes I tend to focus on unemployment but I feel that the impacts of it are large

>because "scholars" are not incredibly fanatically liberally biased.

Are you fucking serious?

I will read your incredibly shitty source article and then return to argue with you some more.

He saved US economy to crash along with the car industry and killed Osama

And I know that this is pol but let's cut the crap user we're gonna pick dudes like bush, Nixon and Gerald Ford user
I'm not trying to btfo or start a huge argument but let's be civil and rational here

Didn't republicans call it obamacare to avoid using the name affordable care act?

you dont need a meme to tell you that Obama was the worst president

ABSOLUTELY NOT

you are the one whos a fucking shill moron. You are a fucking complete retard. I read your shitty shill post about how the wealthy are so greedy and cant wait to fuck over the middle class to pay for retarded poor faggots like you. Its really dumb stop fucking crying. The bill isnt even finished yet and will not be able to move forward without changes.

>be you
>think that trump wants to repeal and replace Obamacare with the same exact shitty plan but make sure that the super wealthy get a tax cut because of it and ensure that the middle class will be fucked.

FUCK OFF.

Saying "go for it" when real badass operators do all the work tracking Osama and then request permission to take him or does not mean Obama killed bin Laden.

You fucking moron.

>Trusting scholars
I'll admit there are probably worse administrations, Grant, or Buchanan come to mind, but Obama is severely overrated.

I'm gonna respectfully disagree and say that while not the best he certainly wasn't the worst. I don't wanna start an uncivilized argument and I know that this is pol but I feel as though Obama did good things for the economy, what he tried to do in the ME by trying to GTFO like I still personally think we should his, stance on social issues like race relations admittedly didn't really prove to be as effective as he wanted but his strides to at the very least try to be a middle man between dems and republicans helped a lot and was reciprocated by a few republicans themselves I.E John McCain and overall was decent certainly better than say Bush or Ford

you forgot about the current president.