I could single handedly wipe out Antifa without even killing them strategically if I just had men under my command

I could single handedly wipe out Antifa without even killing them strategically if I just had men under my command.

>I could singlehandedly do something if only i werent single handed

No one gives a fuck. We aren't interested in a solution that doesn't involve ANTIFA's violent demise. It's too late for pity.

If you cant start a movement and sway people to follow you, then you could not do what you claim.

Also this

how?

You sound pretty retarded op. Pretty retarded indeed

I was talking about single hadedly enforcing strategies without other people's suggestions, of course I wouldn't be able to take Antifa with just myself alone.

I could, I just don't know where I should start.

You are a fool, we must wait until Antifa kills an American, and then once that happens, we would get more support, and on top of that, then we would have a reason to start gunning them down.

I would have 4-men squads, each of them has a radio/walkie-talkie, I could then give them the proper commands, which would end in great pain, or Antifa fleeing in the end. And with the proper equipment and budget I've set up, my men would have a difficult time losing. And once this happens, Antifa will receive the message, they would then have to step up their game, disband all together, or keep letting us win.

which would end in great pain for Antifa, or just Antifa fleeing in the end*

How many levels of LARP are you on dude?

gay mjolnir in the ass

I know a better way that all of yours:

Don't show up. Just bait them with false information about your whereabouts and give them false targets. Then, watch as they make fools of themselves by hitting innocent people.

Lol dude antifa would just bring out their black bull division which would end up fucking your tight white ass, pounding it relentlessly as hot black cock slides in and out of your battered manhole while you moan and cum in delightful ecstasy, enjoying every last single blissful moment.

Not that I would mind, but i highly doubt it.
Sup Forums fanfiction site when?

Fuck yes. I would make so many stories of embittered angry Sup Forumstards giving into their darkest desires as they lust after the incredible phalluses of swarthy muscular black bulls who proceed to harshly dominate and turn these young white boys into their fucktoys.

This is why I suggest just feeding them false info. Let them screw themselves over.

Exactly

fpbp as usual

>Black bull division
Stop, you look like an idiot, Antifa is mostly made up of guilty white beta college students and fat women with green hair. After all of the Antifa protests/riots I've seen, I think I've seen maybe 2 black people. And even if they were made up of mostly or all black people, I still would know how to win.

I'm not LARPing, I plan to do this once I see an opening.

They will probably end up screwing your tight little white butthole, fucking that little brown eye with a few big black cocks as they take turns dishing out a tsunami of cum right up your intestines while you quiver and moan under their buckling weight.

Recruiting is the most important skill, and the rarest. There are only a handful of people in the extreme right who have really effectively drawn people to themselves and formed anything like a tight operating unit.

And worse still, most of those who are good at recruiting aren't good at anything else.

I really don't see how that could backfire.
Do it.

sheeeeit

Better create an organisation and get recruiting then! If you're a leader then men will naturally follow. Until then quit bitching on the webs.

>tfw can't make people do whatever I want them to with Geass

Yes but they have a secret Black bull division for when shit hits the fan. Blacks are Antifa's elite warriors. Blacks have always been renown as the most fearsome warriors throughout history. The top-performing US army division in both WW1 and WW2 were Black divisions. When fanatical Jap forces first fought Blacks in WW2, they were broken and routed, referring to the "Black Devils" that jumped out of the jungle. Even today the toughest ISIS fighters are Black soldiers from areas like Sub-Saharan Africa. That's why Black Men are Men and white boys are white boys.

Fuck, I bet some of those Nazi soldiers got a little bit of man-action when they were captured by Black men. Their master race buttholes became a little looser that day.

No need.
Antiantifa camera user here
Antifa will be exposed for the low price of $99 in buttcoins if my tests work

>tfw I'll never be able to use Geass on rich people to get funding

It will be a small division of highly trained men and women, the women will be hold Ammo and be enforced as Medics. While the men are on the front line taking my command. I am only posting this here because I am wondering how I should start getting recruits, I would totally be down to give a big speech and all, but that would only draw attention. Maybe some flyers? I think that could work. And I will only accept the most loyal under my command.

Lol dumb faggot. Just remember my warnings when you're getting your asshole stretched out by a few big black cocks.

Me too OP, but not the way you were thinking. Gorilla crowd warfare is great, but the crowd has to hold. As long as a spat is going on, you can insert guys on the team you would want to win. They use m80s, take it further by launching mortar fireworks by launcher back. Biggest black cats? Biggest boom. One man launches up front, gets back into the crowd so the police don't drag his ass away, then another new man launches from a different point. In theory, if executed right, they would be in a permanent state of retreat.

Look up areosol bomb, quick easy way to disperse a crowd on the cheaps.

With my tactics and the uniforms my men would be wearing, the Antifa wouldn't be able to do anything with their fireworks and M80s. And my men would be equipped with things such as smoke bombs, M80s, and more. I would also set up traps. The attack would be quick, and they would have no time to act logically.

How would you do it without getting police attention? You can't just attack someone up without the law stepping in and restoring peace

If a planned attack of mine were to take place in somewhere such as Berkeley, it would not draw police attention.