Macron BTFO cont

from previous thread: Two days ago I posted proof of Macron's tax evasion here on Sup Forums

Well user, you've done it. Meme magic has done its work. This is the #1 story in France right now. It's all over the TV. It's the main article on La Monde. Sup Forums is mentioned a lot.

lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/05/04/macron-et-l-evasion-fiscale-itineraire-d-une-rumeur-de-Sup Forums-aux-plateaux-tele_5122473_4408996.html
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/05/04/35003-20170504ARTFIG00126-emmanuel-macron-non-je-n-ai-pas-de-compte-aux-bahamas.php
leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/interview-emmanuel-macron-le-fn-prospere-sur-le-mensonge-04-05-2017-6918015.php

So I must admit there was a little mess up in this. People were zooming into one of the images in the previous thread and saying that it photoshopped because of some compression artifacts. The same is circulating on French twitter now in many tweets:

twitter.com/TurcanMarie/status/860039829907787776

I am attaching higher quality versions of the previously shown pages in this thread.

I want to say sorry for the snafu, I had a little problems with our source. He is not a technical guy and decided to copypaste them into a pdf, and the high default jpeg compression wrecked the image.

The media keeps repeating Macron's "I don't have an account in the Bahamas" line over and over again. He's right, he doesn't. He has one in the Caymans, as these documents prove.

further document analysis here:
gotnews.com/emmanuel-macrons-tax-evasion-documents-real/

French people: Give us time. We will soon have swiftnet logs going back months and will eventually decode Macron's web of corruption. We will soon not only know where his accounts are located but the extent of the money he is hiding from your government.

All we know now is it's a lot. Standby.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope you're reading MAINE STREEM METEOR.

CIBC is such a shit bank

I like BMO

Bump

There is nothing wrong with pedosexuality.

and this...

Bump

>Well user, you've done it. Meme magic has done its work. This is the #1 story in France right now.
No it isn't. The >fake news is the story not the accusation of tax evasion.

>We will soon have swiftnet logs going back months and will eventually decode Macron's web of corruption.
Yeah? How?

PURGE THE LEAF

I now never post the acronym without the P at the end.

Will the meme magick work? Will it backfire?

Who knows, all I know is I want the chaos.

>No it isn't. The >fake news is the story not the accusation of tax evasion.
Examining the new copies of these documents at the pixel level, there is no distortion.
They were not photoshopped.

It doesn't matter as long as your daughter is kept behind the firearm you keep for Leslie when he comes a creepin

bowl mullet baby

>They were not photoshopped.
I don't doubt that.
They still could be fake desu, but it should at least trigger an investigation immediately. It did for Fillon. But Macron is the substitute candidate for the governing PS and they certainly won't do that.

God bless that Latvian user

Damn you Russian hackers!
Leave Macron alone

bump

Guys I checked this stuff out, it's all fake news. Let's just go to bed and get well rested for Friday. We should all go out and get laid tomorrow

d-duuurrr im sleppy now

Macron's wife agrees.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion

They did some good run down on linking the bankers and LLC makers to this, and showing the signature is Macron's