NETFLIX GOES FULL 1984

>Netflix appears to have removed a segment from a 1996 episode of Bill Nye the Science Guy that attributes biological sex to chromosomes.

>The original broadcast of the episode, entitled 'Probability', saw a young woman explain (at 9:07 below):

>“I’m a girl. Could have just as easily been a boy, though, ‘cause the probability of becoming a girl is always 1 in 2,” a young woman says in the show. “See, inside each of our cells are these things called chromosomes, and they control whether we become a boy or a girl.”

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/bill-nye-the-science-guy-netflix-edit-removed-censored-gender-sex-chromosome-transgenderism-a7716881.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/reaganbattalion/status/859899776967618560
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=KU3bAvdP7Bk
youtu.be/aSBnGkoHjQU
independent.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=tBl8GYWkSm0&lc=z13lxrdwdnvlg5j3e23fjrrbckjqgnahx04.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye#Scientific_work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are revisions of science over time as more data is collected you bozo

(((Netflix))) really, really wants to rewrite basic history.

Maybe it's well time we gave creationists a chance.

There's no such thing as nonbinary.

then why not let that reason stand on it's own, why go and delete the segment even if its old?

what data?

This, sauce me pls

Yeah, and what they're calling "gender" now is a subjective thing that's not science.

Exactly, show me the science and we'll talk.

>chromosomes change over time

their feelings, you bigot

Bill Nye the (((Science))) Goy!

Fuck Cuckflix and their feminist and leftist propaganda. Also, fuck Nye for being a fake loser who hates science.

So why did bill become a sniveling cuckspouter anyways? Didn't he used to be a pretty cool guy that was held in positive regards by most people? Why throw it all away and become one of the most hated celebrities in America?

To be fair, gender and sex meant the same thing back then. Now gender has been warped as a political statement, while sex is still the scientific statement.

Get off Netflix and just use Kodi

They dont beat around the bush anymore. Just in the open like that. Next thing you know they will make racist jokes towards whites. Oh wait...

Gender has always been a warped political statement, Google Dr. John Money.

And wonder why no one ever tried him for human experimentation like a Nazi Doctor.

I switched realities

They are the same thing today. 99.7% have the same biological and psychological gender.

Why so triggered over Netflix?

How does an air triangle prove anything about God?

So when do we start killing people ?
i'm good to go.

probably shopped

They are the same thing you fucking cuck. Why do you fucking faggots even have two words for the same thing anyway?

>Well, actually I don't know about that... you see...

What add-ons? Exodus? One Channel?

Show me any scientific study that backs up the gender spectrum crap.

Pro tip: you can't.

So basically, don't believe what a human tells you because they are subject to being liars, misleading, or just wrong. Okay got it.

>But only every time ever before this time

Who the fuck still watches Netflix?

This. Do your part to stop funding sjw faggotry anything on netflix is free on kodi

THey have plenty of "studies"... that all trace back to John Money.

How are you supposed to prove scientifically a social construct is a spectrum? It is taken by definition. You are confusing sex with gender.

I'd recommend exodus

Your understanding of science is lacking. Gender is the social state of male or female, sex is the biological state of male or female. Different. However, they are usually used interchangeably, but nowadays gender has become greatly politicized, even more so than in the past.

>Sex
>Not gender

That's what I use, it's pretty slow at finding what I want (searching, what a pain). Does your "My Favorites" work? I can't seem to bookmark anything.

Feeling are not data

They change, they are naturally temporary.

So yea, spectrums are for autists

And they say 'Politics isn't a science'...

It works for me. I have it on a fire stick

here's the before/after of what was removed, it is literally becoming 1984 before our eyes.

twitter.com/reaganbattalion/status/859899776967618560

if we don't stand up to this shit now, what do think that means for the future? they are playing the long game, their "long march" through our institutions.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

the US university system is FUCKED so bad.

The weird part is, if he hadn't help get so many kids interested in science we might have not been interested enough today to have this discussion. Maybe wouldve just gone meh and kept scrolling.

Because he hasn't been relevant since the 90s and awful nostalgia memeing combined with climate change evangelism brought him into the spotlight again.

Patience brother. Always patience.

Only choice is to drop the current system, destroy all people involved, and rebuild.

Shiggy diggy

>Whenever Muslims and Mormans outbreed fedora-wearing "scientists." Like 8:0.5

I'm a trans-rich, i identify as a rich person.
I need help making my transition.

you're right, they used to believe chromosomes determined sex and you could either have XX or XY but after study later they discovered MY VAGINA HAS A VOICE OH OHO HOHOH

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH

They haven't proven anything with science though, that's the problem here.

If they show a vast and reviewed study that the science proves that gender dysphoria is real then no one would argue against it, but they can't because no science proves that, the argument is philosophical and subjective, it's about how people "feel" which means nothing.

top kek

History is actively being changed by hyper progressive maniacs who seek to turn everything into an artificial commodity. This includes people. They want to destroy northern Europeans racially and southern Europeans financially. They want to turn the entire world into a hyper capitalist slave state while keeping everyone distracted with bread and circuses.

(((Money)))

MUCH MORE THAN
EITHER OR OR OR

his clothes are pretty cool. Wish I had a set up like that desu

JUST TAKE IT OFF NOW

MAKE A SCOFF NOW !!

There is correlation between sex and gender, but nothing tangible. You can't point to a person's gender like you can his or her sex, something that is identifiable by looking between his or her legs.

If anything gender is a pointless term. We should have bathrooms for sexes, not genders.

SO SO COOL OH OH
DIPPED IN GOLD OH OH

Wow this is another reason why science needs to be #decolonized.

White people asking for data is so racist and not how the rest of the world would do science!

What do i need to make kodi or exodus work? Firestick?

Wait for the signal.

Then unleash hell.

This is why I can't take the Left seriously. I bet you many of those 'March for Science' liberals would turn right around and tell you with a straight face that a man wearing a dress is a real woman because he believes it, and that is how sex/gender is determined now, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU3bAvdP7Bk

It should be illegal for minors to participate in pride parades. That's how we save some of them.

SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL NOY THE WEIMAR GOY

youtu.be/aSBnGkoHjQU

I used to like that show, until now...

>independent.co.uk
>click side link

START FUCKING GOOSES

Extra chromosomes are fun

A liberal atheist foppish fake scientist and cultural saboteur was teaching a class on Bruce Jenner, known schizophrenic
"Before class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Barrack Obama and accept that he was the most majestic President the world has ever known, even greater than Jackson!”
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, WASP student who had read 1500 studies on sexuality and understood the necessity of gender roles and fully supported marital sanctity stood and held up the Holy Bible.
"Who made man and woman, pinhead?”
The faux professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “Sexual dimorphism is a social construct, you stupid racist”
"Wrong. God created Adam and Eve. If sex is a sliding scale and men, as you say, can be women… then why does Genesis say otherwise?”
The quack was visibly shaken, and dropped his dildo-tipped chalkboard pointer and copy of Das Kaiptal. He stormed out of the room crying those SJW crocodile tears. The same tears SJWs cry for the “oppressed minority” (who today live in such luxury that most are not hanged) when they jealously try to claw justly earned property from the deserving White Man. There is no doubt that at this point our Professor, Bill Nye, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and more strictly studied the basics of human biology and its divine origins. He wished so much that he had a belt to hang himself from the embarrassment, but he himself had decried them as symbols of the patriarchy!
The students applauded and all joined their church that day and accepted Jesus Christ as God made flesh. An eagle named The Holy Ghost flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. Dies Irae was sung several times, and God Himself showed up and enacted a tithe across the country to fund a national church.
The Professor lost his tenure and was found bedraggled at a gay bar the next day. He died of GRID and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

One in ten people have an extra 23rd chromosome. It's more common than you think.

Science changes as liberal politics see fit.

Unbeknownst to me , my son just made a parody video. youtube.com/watch?v=tBl8GYWkSm0&lc=z13lxrdwdnvlg5j3e23fjrrbckjqgnahx04. Bill Nye , fixed proper.

MUH VAGINA

>Has the sex of a man, gender of a woman, supported by science

>not supported by science

>not supported by science

>Has mechanical engineering degree, has patented tech used on 747's, many honorary degrees, worked for nasa, held in high regard by many scientists, is a scientist himself

What's so hard to understand about that?

Or we can just ignore the marxist redefinitions of things and keep the word gender as a synonym for sex.

Your genders are a lie

>>Has mechanical engineering degree, has patented tech used on 747's, many honorary degrees, worked for nasa, held in high regard by many scientists, is a scientist himself

What scientific knowledge has he given us?

>worked for nasa
>held is high regard
>is a scientist

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye#Scientific_work

Sorry user, but your childhood television show host isn't a viable source. :(

Masterful re-edit

Are you saying that social science isn't a science?

>Nye holds several United States patents,[60] including one for ballet pointe shoes[55][61] and another for an educational magnifying glass created by filling a clear plastic bag with water.[

Jesus, tell me that's not real.

I liked netflix for films and old tv stuff from my childhood. I cancelled my subscription after watching that horrendous 'sex junk' thing.
I didn't know who Bill Nye was until it was all over Sup Forums.

>Wrote several papers supporting Pedophilia.
>Drove two men to suicide.

Look up Alfred Kinsey too.

Damn, these guys would make great trolls if they were funny. Their evil is beyond all comprehension.

Even if the understanding of the science has changed, don't go back and erase parts of episodes from a TV show made years ago.

That's like erasing all the times Mark Twain wrote the word "Nigger" because it's not accepted in today's vocabulary.

omg james bond

>social science
It isn't even a theory.

It's an amalgam of assumptions that doesn't apply to numbers of people less than 20.