NORTH KOREA HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/860310721653075968
youtube.com/watch?v=umhoAQKFVPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Digits confirm

doesn't this shit happen like everyday

>America hating Sorks get blasted to shit
>Which grants us the right to team up with China to pull KJ's asshole through his throat
>Then hand the remains of SK to Japan and give NK to China

FUCK

Good shit or get off the pot, we could use a good war.

Trump would become mondo -popular.

mark wants nothing more than escape

this is a reminder that there are three elements in this

This fat fuck needs to hurry up and push the goddamn button. I wanna witness my nuclear explosion in 4k already.

>North Korea considering

What else is new

nothing will happen

Thread

GET REKT NK

4 kiloton

HOLY KEK

ww3 today

Kim Jong Un "considering" anything is not news. By default he is considering extinguishing life on this planet. It's not new.

im watching a livestream on instagram from a guy in seoul. seems peaceful to me

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/860310721653075968

I've been deployed to SK, you're retarded if you think they hate us. Their women especially love the white dick. Plus they have a SK craigslist where sorks try to get white men to come fuck their wives

yeeeeeah this means fuck all

No SKYKING either

also yonhap reported on this way earlier, means nothing

Only one man can save us.

Make that THREE men.

Is Kim literally the only fat guy in that entire country?

oh god holy mother fuck they arent going to do anything they never do anything kim is a little porky faggot baby boy who cries at night into his anime body pillow oh no is he going to nuke me now? i dont see anything because he wont do anything he never will do anything fuck this bitch

A Finnish guy and the Bogs?

sky king is a meme

oh BOY he inspected his front lines and laughed happily while pointing at them! the lion is truly ready to strike!

>North Korean army invades South Korea
>Immediately retreats, not from combined defense of literally the rest of the world, but because they don't have more than two days worth of rations per soldier.

bump

GOOD. He'll bite off more than he can chew, and get his butt whooped by the joint US-SK forces. If only the muslims would do the same thing.

This thread is 20 minutes old and some Faggot has already screencapped it and posted to /r/Sup Forums.

Eat shit, _Negrodamus_

reddit fags....

O shit. Lets try one more time.
WW3 confirmed if get is got.

Kim Jong Bog

nice fake news

won't happen like always...

South Korea is not a deployment, regardless of what your rotational unit's orders said

invest in apple stock, because samsung is about to get glassed. no competition for steve jobs' ghost.

And the only one without a state approved hair cut.

UNITED STATES & SOUTH KOREA navy in FORMATION! China warned by North Korea! - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=umhoAQKFVPU

Still all a bunch of nothing here.

Reddit must die be banned from Sup Forums

war in asia will disrupt all tech

honey, I can't take out the garbage, mow the grass or paint the house now, I am going to take a nap now

Can I get a rundown on these?

Bro I just want a Korean qt to snuggle up with at night and read Sup Forums

How will I achieve this if SK gets the nook?

Apple buys their screens from samsung

It's finally happening!!!

I'd be willing to bet my entire checking account they won't do anything they haven't done before. (small skirmish).

He's not talking a big game for the international community. He's doing it for his own generals and oligarchs who he needs to appease to keep power. Only problem this time is we have a president with the social aptitude of a cactus and takes the hermit kings threats seriously.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Co-founded Ming Dynasty
>Destroyed the Ming once they allied with the Rothschilds.
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Sauce?

>NK follows Juche which is basically Korean Nazism
>SK is a dystopian feminist shamanic child-sacrificing shithole

difficult decision

>I'd be willing to bet my entire checking account

No need. Nobody wants your $3.26 that badly.

Little do you know...

Kek demands more souls for the howling chaos

What are you doing, Kek?

Le Pen needs your attention now. Leave these poor yellow bastards alone for a few days.

No more happening threads until something happens, which it won't. Ive been bluballed too many times before.

>Plus they have a SK craigslist where sorks try to get white men to come fuck their wives

Things that are not true.

Never going to happen, little gook is all bark.

Well, maybe that Malaysian dude who draws Christchan...

There might be ads like that on the Craigslist but you're likely to be blackmailed, robbed, beaten, anally raped, and/or killed if you're dumb enough to actually respond.

Doom off. I call spring posturing as usual. Focus is on the ME as that's where the $$$ are currently.

>do it
>do it

maybe they should attack SK

Samsung builds military hardware as well. Probably has a private army on hold

its ok man

At this point, I'm openly advocating for a nuclear war. I've invested a majority of my finances and time preparing for the great happening and I want a goddamn decent return on my investment.

If he can fit a nuke on a warhead, it will be less than 10 kT. If a nuke gets to Seoul, it won't destroy the city.3-4 million dead.

It's the Arty shells full of VX that are the worry.

Kek, we summon you.
We need your magic. We need the old kek runner.

Nothing wrong with nuking SK, they are degenerates.

Weak bait pizza nigger.

Of course the pathetic puppet master comes and defends it's puppet state.

So...a witch did it?

Small

Yes, she also turned me into a newt.

Lol wtf is with these dudes?

>NORTH KOREA HAPPENING
its a non-happening.

Nothing will happen. Go back to your bunkers, this is not even a drill. Continue to stockpile ammo, water and food.

you people are fucking faggets

China is really getting annoyed with NK.

FUGGGGH

>mfw low-energy fag post

They will only attack if
1) Kim Jong-un or someone close to him posts on Sup Forums
and
2) that post gets baptized by the mighty digits.

>I would like to start a war against two unlikely allies, China and the United States

Only the Japanese mind can comprehend such 11th dimensional chessboxing. No korean, north or south, could come up with such a plan in good faith.

What a fucking coincidence that you're also an amerifat. Maybe if they finally blow up SK you will stop fucking Sk traps and actually spare some time with your women.

The Kims play the madman dictator role because they fear their own people devouring them more than outside forces.

The Korean war started because this fat shit's grandpa was losing control of the narrative.

>yawn

I suddenly got destroyed for no reason, ok, stay in your delusion, stay in your degeneracy.

Digits deconfirm.

Fuck yeah a mini-America full of beautiful, intelligent women and professional E-sports players with mandatory service in a based military? ROK soldiers don't fuck around.

There's a reason why one Korea is thriving with free market bliss while the other is starving in a psychotic police state straight out of the 1940's.

last time ther ewas a massive digits thread on north korea, JACK SHIT happened.

I think KEK probably likes kim jong fat

>Then hand the remains of SK to Japan and give NK to China

japan and china sharing a border would probably be worse than the current setup.

korea will be reunited and the south korean government will run the entire country.

BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT, I'M DYING! You mean ugly as fuck women with plastic surgery, autistic starcraft 2 players? boys who can't handle stress and high suicide rates? Not to mention having zero culture besides getting conquered by other asians? Also don't the stupid japs also consider them subhumans?

Are you still here?

Not for long, actually this may be my last post, I wouldn't be suprised if you're an american chink.