twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ ISRAELITES AND SHIIIIIIIIT

BUMP

>Dag
It's Gad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Gad

Dag means fish.

They were babylonianed.com

Yes. Jew please tell me what you think. You do know you are not the only Israelite right. Also I pulled the image off google. It was the only good info graphic that didn't have some we WUZ bullshit.

The dirty ASSyrians exiled them and they became the all the goyim nations.

Joseph, Ephraim & Manasseh: United States, British Isles [England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland]

Judah: Germany, Austria, part of Poland, part of Switzerland

Benjamin: Iceland, Greenland

Asher: Sweden, Russia, Ukraine

Issachar: Finland

Naphtali: Norway

Dan: Denmark, Baltic states, early Egyptians

Gad: Italy, part of Switzerland

Reuben: Holland

Simeon: Spain, Portugal

Zebulon: France, Monte Carlo, Andorra, part of Switzerland

Where the Hittites white?

Ok but Judah isn't lost. The Jews never lost their identity. They are technically today the land of Israel.

Also interesting that you know this. So do many people in Israel share similar beliefs.

Also I've always understood Rueben to be France..

Who knows. Their entire people died out of disease.

Fun fact: 100 years or so ago historians said that hittites were a fake people.

That's not an answer you nigger. I just watched a documentary about them though and their religious and social life were quite similar to ancient Europeans.

When God scattered the people, it marked the beginning of different cultures around the world.

A. Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

B. Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

C. Japheth's Descendants (14 Nations came out of Japheth):
The immediate descendants of Japheth were seven in number, and are represented by the nations designated Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Mesech, and Tiras; or, roughly, the Armenians, Lydians, Medes, Greeks, Tibarenians, and Moschians, the last, Tiras, remaining still obscure. The sons of Gomer (Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah) were all settled in the West Asian tract; while the sons of Javan (Elisah, Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim or Rodanim) occupied the Mediterranean coast and the adjacent islands.

Seven Sons of Japheth
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

Like anyone is going to read all of this bullshit. Stupid kike.

@124148588
Thanks for the (You), nigger.

Aaaaaand that means what? Niggers in the states share a similar culture does that mean they're white?

Civilitation started in the Middle East, so it's of no surprise these people would share similar culture to Europeans of whom came from the Middle East.

kek

>@

Wew schlomo. Here's another (((you))) though.

>Aaaaaand that means what?
Idk man is this conversation even worth having when neither of us is knowledgeable in the least about the Hittites? It is interesting that they're the only ones in the region of that time that speak a PIE language though.

hol up. You just contradicted yourself. How could the French be from Japheth if they're from a tribe of Israel who are from Shem.

Also you didn't answer my question. Do lots of Israelites concern themselves with identity politics?

When Assyria invaded all the Jews either went to Kurdistan,Afghanistan or Persia.

Iranian Jews are literally the lost tribes of Israel not fucking Haitians.

Exactly they're an obscure people that were pretty shitty and eventually got BTFO.

>Lost
Literally hundreds of people we're talking about here.
This is retarded even for pol
>Where is the lost tribe of the small village in France in 1680?
Fuck off with this stupid shit.

>he can't answer the question

And you call it stupid?

>main rival of the egyptians for like 1000 years
>obscure
maybe

Man what even is your point? Are you just trying to argue with me because you like to argue?

We're not even talking about Jews though. Jews are not lost. They are Jews. They're not in Persia, Kurdistan, or Afghanistan. They're in Israel today and scattered in Europe.

The name Afghana (afghanistan) is the name of King Davids son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghana

Don't dip on it too hard. the past is already written. the ink is dry.
What matters is the future of Israel, and how we genocide the P*lestinian vermin.

>Do lots of Israelites concern themselves with identity politics?
Yes.
Ashkenazim = master race.
Mizrahi = disgusting Arabs.
Sepharadi = wannabe Spaniards.

You asked if they were white. I said who knows.

You probably think the Exodus is historical fact too

I knows that they were whites.

My guess, given the average human life span, is that they are all dead.
You are retarded.
KYS.

"Jews" is a general term that now means all the Hebrew people. When Assyria invaded The kingdom of Israel the Tribes of Israel went north into Persia , Kurdistan, Caucasus, Central Asia and Afghanistan. This all happened when the Kingdom of Judea was still intact. Those Hebrews that left the northern kingdom of Israel became the Hebrews that now live in Iran,Kurdistan, Central Asia etc etc that we know of as Jews.

No because it is important. I think the one thing we can agree on is that Britain and The US are Ephraim and Mannaseh. So that makes them Israel because Jacob said let my name be on them. This is very important for understanding prophecy and for understanding our role in the world.

Ok but that general term is very poor. Jews are Judah not Israel.

I am of belief that they didn't stay though.

If by white you mean indo-europeans

>millions of people deported by assyrians.

>none of them reproduced

Ok retard

According to some ancient texts, there were Israelites that began traveling to Central Asia to work as traders during the reign of King David of Jerusalem as far back as the 10th century B.C.E.[5] When Persian King Cyrus conquered Babylon, he encouraged the Jews he liberated to settle in his empire, which included areas of Central Asia. In the Middle Ages, the largest Jewish settlement in Central Asia was in the Emirate of Bukhara.

Among Bukharan Jews, there are two ancient theories of how Jewish people settled in Central Asia. Many Bukharan Jews trace their ancestry to the Tribe of Napthali and to the Tribe of Issachar of the Lost Tribes of Israel[6] who may have been exiled during the Assyrian captivity of Israel in the 7th century BCE.[7] Isakharov (in different spellings) is a common surname.[8]

Modern sources have described the Bukhara Jews as, for example, "an ethnic and linguistic group in Central Asia, claiming descent from 5th-century exiles from Persia".[9]

The Bukharan Jews are considered one of the oldest ethno-religious groups of Central Asia and over the years they have developed their own distinct culture. Throughout the years, Jews from other Eastern countries such as Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Syria, and Morocco migrated into Central Asia (usually by taking the Silk Road).

Only reason we refer to all of the Hebrew Israelites as Jews is not because of the of the Tribe of Judea but because Judea was a country which incorporated many tribes of Israel and later on became a geographical location also known as Judea during the Roman conquest.

Yeah but the northern kingdom (Israel) was deported. Only the tribe of Judah and some Benjamin and Levi's remained.