Someone redpill me on the legitimacy of climate science

Someone redpill me on the legitimacy of climate science.

Is there any real danger? Is global warming just a hoax or an exaggeration? And I guess most importantly can I just go on not giving a fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

carbon-budget.geologist-1011.net/
rense.com/general96/arctic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=OwqIy8Ikv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if the impact of industrialization and its effect on the climate leads to global warming which leads to an ice age then why aren't we told about the industrial age civilizations that existed before previous ice ages?

of course, it doesn't hurt to be careful. the only people that should care are people that have to spend extra in regulations they may rightfully see as phony. which isn't you or most of Sup Forums, so gee I wonder who pushes this mindset onto people. calling yourself redpilled or not controlled by jews is irony.

Regulatory costs get passed onto the consumers you fucking faggot

Yes, and we are probably fucked already so anything we do is meaningless...

I can't believe people can't see it, we are the ones getting fucked

Yes it is real just not doomsday meme.
It is simply a bi-product of ballooning population, and those tend to correct themselves.
The earth and humanity will bounce back, though losing some species sucks a bit.

carbon-budget.geologist-1011.net/

volcanoes produce a shit-ton of co2 buuut, they havent been able to prove that it affects global warming

No. The real danger is us shitting up the ocean, but that isn't sexy or trendy enough to market like global warming. The real cancer on the planet is the toxic runoff from large cities. Either way, the people shitting all over earth and doing nothing about it are ironically the ones complaining that it's happening and pointing fingers at everyone else.

nothing to worry about

You see moron. If I put a Bunsen burner under a flask of bromide it's volume increases a little. Global warming is science. Stop being a retard.

The science is immediately invalidated by its statistically short timespan, and even in this short timespan, these (((scientists))) use data from different instruments and methods of measurement. There is so much slop in it that all temp data is buttfucked with (((equations))) that are purposely set up to confirm (((scientists))) hypothesis to get more shekels.
But their hypothesis is so buttfucked that literally 100% of their predictions are incorrect.

If you want a real blackpill, look up the Fukushima cover-up. It's really... really... really fucking bad

about as bad as they say it is

There is no climate "science" to speak of.

There's just a very small set of data points from an insignificant time period from which everyone is drawing whatever conclusion fits their agenda best.

The climate is always changing. No one is contesting that. The degree to which human activity is influencing it is totally unknown. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill. Also, the present climate is nowhere near "hot" by geological standards. In fact we are living in a very cold period. For most of it's history Earth didn't even have icecaps. We're technically still in an ice age.

Climate science is filled with people who have no idea how to use statistics making models that have never accurately made any predictions about the future with data that is pruned and massaged until it shows a desired trend. Anyone who tells you he can make an accurate model of the earth's climate that predicts minute changes decades into the future should be dismissed as a fool.

Sacrifice your money on the altar of state and you'll have good weather and remission of all your sins, the science is settled!

Quick rundown?

Ignore it, it's a bunch of Jew-nigger shit.

If you come to Sup Forums for scientific information, you have more pressing problems.

It is a real thing. For the US and Europe it will help our farms. I really don't care about the other niggers.

likely worse because science can only detect a subset of consequences

global oil consumption is approaching 3 million gallons a minute, 24/7

rense.com/general96/arctic.html

If this is true then we're in for some bad times. Think of it like Chernobyl that wasn't shut down and is pumping radiation into the ocean everyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

There is no global warming pause. We recrunched the numbers and found it didn't exist. But then our computers and backups crashed so no-one can replicate our work ever. But luckily our conclusions were on separate computers so you can still trust them.
Science!

The Climate is always changing.

"Climate Change" is a de-industrialization & Eugenics agenda against The West.

Here's someone who actually knows what he's talking about has to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwqIy8Ikv-c

That's because people will see articles that cite a group of """""""Scientists""""""" agreeing that apocalyptic Climate change is real.

People don't even look into the history of climate change claims. If everybody was taught about it in school, then this'd be less of a thing, but nope. Instead, people are uneducated and misled about this shit.

People who have been studying the climate, atmosphere, and weather for years say one thing.

People who watched some youtube videos and can't even name the layers of the atmosphere say another.

What do you think?

>shilling for the hydrocarbon jew

Pay your way you polluting fucks. Literally worse than street shitting pajeets moaning about being forced to poo in loo.