Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

what domination of Christianity?

anglican and orthodox are acceptable answers

as is sspx too

Catholic

I'm an atheist, but Christianity is just fine by me and I shudder at the thought of where the world would be without it. While I don't share your beliefs I'm perfectly happy to respect them, and, since there's no way for either of us to prove the other wrong anyway, how about we set aside our differences, agree to disagree, and work together to rid the world of the cancer that is Islam? DEUS VULT.

Catholicism

Hi again

How about you stop being a faggot? You need to get rid of the diseese within you before you can heal others.

one

How about you shit up some other thread, faggot? Fuck off.

deux

shouldn't you be happy im showing christian activity?
Did you carry a sign with your church when the rapefugees where marching through Europe?

yes Christianity is a universal religion
The bible is pretty clear on that

>52
not like the government is importing them by the thousands everyday

tri

Because a lot of the beliefs involved in Christianity simply aren't plausible to me. I can't choose to believe it any more than you can choose to sincerely convert to another religion - no offense intended. I'm all ears if you have any suggestions though (instead of just counter-productively being a rude cunt).

This is not a Christian board. Get your Jew shit out of here. Anyone that needs a religion for god is out of touch spiritually no matter what.

When you guys going to realise that chrisian = traitor?

Can someone explain this to me?
I don't know much about philosophy, who is Voltaire and what is a "son of Voltaire"?

Oy vey, remember we are the chosen people of god, goyim.

this.

>baptised Catholic
>really like Catholic service and culture
>have a few issues with core beliefs
>go to protestant church
>service is like a pizza party

wat do

The Reformation ruined everything

Now every cuck, duck, and fuck can make a church and declare it's the will of God to feed garden hoses up your ass.

You and your Jewsus can fuk right off, kevjzxzxski.
And fix your goddam language.

dont forget orthodoxy! And we all know what the pope is like.

be Catholic

This faggot is back. Must be a slow night.

How ya doin, pole christfag? How goes your battle to make Sup Forums a Christian-only board?

There's plenty of other interesting threads about your hot-as-fuck young girls being bullied to suicide or raped - maybe you should take some of your righteous indignation there and do some good eh?

Just do what I do and fill the plot holes of "mysteries" with infinite Grace. Seriously focus on the infinite grace part. Catholic Mass really is best style of christian service.