Puerto Rico declares bankruptcy

Puerto Rico declares bankruptcy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pay denbts

Old news, reply back when you read this post in a couple days with that dial up internet.

Should they change their name to Puerto Pobre then?

Fuck I hope we don't make that shit hole a state.

kek

Gibs me all the puerto rican womyn.
>tfw first gf was 9/10 peurto rican qt

whatever they've been fucked for the last year
pay el dembtos

I real shocker, I know.

Lemme guess, whitey needs to pay and you wants statehood too? Fucking island beaners are useless, cut you off and devolve into haiti.

senpai

SHIT SKINS

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

I don't have to pay shit because I moved to a state 2 years ago

I thought PR couldn't declare bankruptcy because they weren't a state

lol

we sort of can through PROMESA

Chapter 3.

Also I reject my Puerto Rican background in its entirety due to the mediocrity that Puerto Ricans have.

Do you even know how bankruptcy works nigga?

PROMESA was a law passed last year that imposed a fiscal oversight board to take control of our finances and shit. One of the powers granted to them by the law was a bankruptcy-like process, which they enacted they other day.

How does a small island go bankrupt burgers?

How does a small island of non-whites get money in the first place?

50+ years of mismanagement, reckless borrowing, and bad policy (both by the island and the mainland).

>let Jews install a Jewish bank
>Jews loan money that can't be repaid
>eventually island has to declare bankruptcy due to ridiculous Jew debt
>Jews legally now dictate the terms of greater Jewish control and ownership of said island

Pretty much the same thing in any Jew-banked country.

Most of us plantains don't know how to properly manage money.

Corruption, Overspending, Economy died when tax break ended and they left and government never made adjustments, incompetent politicians.

Tax break on US corporations.

>reckless borrowing meme

Here we go. It is the JOB of the lender, not the borrower to manage risks and see to it the money is repaid. The compensation for this service is the sole justification for them to collect interest.

But somewhere along the way, banks started to care more about ordering people around than actually making money.

All in all, I refuse to identify myself as a Puerto Rican.

What IS there in this pathetic island to be patriotic about?

Can we meme that Puerto Rico would be better off independent?

Doesn't change the fact that our governments borrowed much more than they knew they should have, regardless of how irresponsible lenders were being.

If anything, the blame goes to both lenders and the borrower.

No, you can't.

You're a US citizen born in PR. There is no 'puertorrican' identity beyond the equivalent of being Texan or Floridian or whatever.

>There is no 'puertorrican' identity beyond the equivalent of being Texan or Floridian or whatever.
Yeah but if you came over here I'd call you a Mexican. And if you said "hey!! I'm not mexican!!" I'd just say "same thing"

Hm, I guess I could pass off as that.
And maybe play the minority card to libtards just to screw with them.

Whatever, I don't give a fuck. I'm not those sensitive weak-minded cunts who get antsy about identity.

And this is something that would bother someone who browses Sup Forums daily?

Under Rated...