#fireColbert

Didn't see new bread

Colbert is on the ropes. Let's finish him off.

In this thread, we work to get Colbert removed from the Late Show.

>This is an action thread. It's not a thread for discussing whether we should remove Colbert.
>Take that conversation elsewhere. If you are here to cancel Colbert, IGNORE the shills. We're focused on getting it done. Rule #4 shills

Resources:

#FireColbert (this is still going strong, keep pushing it)
>include @Ford @BankofAmerica @Dodge @LincolnMotorCo @MBUSA @VolvoCarUSA @amazonecho @AnheuserBusch @CBS @ProctorGamble @Bayer @Pfizer in your tweets to gum up their feeds.

Advertiser phones. They are getting lots of calls. Keep going. It's easy. They don't argue, just take your complaint.
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

File an FCC complaint for indencency:
online: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

complain to CBS:
cbs.com/feedback/
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser emails:
pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH

Petition (38,631 signatures):
conservativefighters.com/stephen-colbert-petition/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaheFba5tAM
dailycaller.com/2017/05/04/buzzfeed-reporters-joke-about-trump-assassination/
youtu.be/3t_mjMifjQY
youtube.com/watch?v=4iZxI4RGT2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think she lurks?

People should really tie in the racist part where he offended asians. The man had no right.

last thread had nice traction. suppose the day of the rake has come

the whole effort has good traction, just keep it rolling

A Ching Chong Colbert is an Asian gay hater

bump

He will just get a show with on hbo in a year.

Why the fuck does everybody say his last name like "BUR"??? it's pronounced "BERT"

we need to get a white house petition also to deport oliver like this sack of shit colbert who is on tv to brainwash the masses and indoctrinate children.

>everyone i hate sucks cock

colbert no!

we need to start trolling his social media pages

Do not fucking do this. I hate his show, and would love to see him off the air but not for the reason people are crying about. If he gets canned for the reason people are all upset about it will set a horrible precedent, and we'll all have to live with it afterwards once he's gone. Don't be fucking idiots.This is just reckless stupidity. For fucks sake THINK about shit before you act.

ahem....rule 4

his rules, not ours

>conservatives/republicans/anarchocapitalists/libertarians/neocons say political correctness is bullshit for liberal pussies

>politically incorrect joke is made about Trump

>>conservatives/republicans/anarchocapitalists/libertarians/neocons freak the fuck out and demand the speech of the joke maker be censored

holy shit guys get a hold of yourselves its fucking pathetic.

Send all limeys home.

>first morgan
>now calendar man

that precedent has already been set a hundred times, but it has only been conservatives saying something less homophobic than this

How? But I thought he was pogressive??

God damnit he's a tired old meat puppet on a horse and buggy equivalent medium. Why are you cunts still watching TV?

>Sage

Are you retarded or just pretending? That is literally the thinking of cuckservatives for years and all they did was lost. They fought on principles while the left used every dirty trick in the book and beat them like a runaway nigger. The altright wins because we not only have truth on our side but we are willing to use any tactics there are. Winning is all that matters.

bump.

BAMN!

>thinking this will work
lol stay triggered

it's for the luls user

Nice ones, faggot.

What can you expect from Ked Mzncy?

Digits

>it's for the luls user
not the way everyone else is reporting it. You're literally writing his jokes for next week with this SJW style freak out.

Reminder: Colbert made fun of homos constantly in his first major TV role, Starngers with Candy. He played a teacher, Mr. Noblet, having a gay love affair with another teacher, Mr. Jellyneck.

Literally using this same joke about cock sucking since inception.

You guys are just as bad as the Far left, PC Police, faggotry you hate. Get ahold of yourselves for fucks sake. If no side Is acting rational, everything will come crumbling down.

Take a shot, smoke a cigarette, and calm the fuck down. Whichever side comes out of this mess of a situation the most reasonable, and rational will decide the future of our nation.

Don't isolate the 1/3rd of a nation that will make, or break any current political movements.

~ A centrist, slowly realizing all sides are fucking insane.

We're better than this guys.

Go away shill. He's not being politically incorrect to make a cogent point, he's just spewing incoherent bile to pander to his fans. No different from a redditor spamming cuck to be edgy and fit in.

>Fuck free speech

shit idea, leaf

So? If it were for the lols, fine, but this is clearly not. You're all just being massive faggots about this and taking it way too seriously.

lol m8

I'm closer to a Labor Dem than anything else. Jobs, wages, workers, civil/human rights, personal freedom, and social/political stability are the issues that matter to me the most. If that's SJW bullshit, then you guys are just insane.

As someone that dislikes identity politics more than most, I don't get why a call for reason Is met with shill status. Over the past two years you guys have severely isolated yourselves, and have welcomed a radical contingent of Fundamentalist Christians. To anons older than 12, and present for more than 2 years, this is just crazy and unimaginable. If anything a call to reason would help you're cause, not hurt it.

When everything crashes, there must be a group of people to pick up the pieces. And I'd rather them not be Communist, Islamic Apologists. I'd rather it be you either, however it appears the "new-right" might be the only option due to the further radicalization of the far left.

I'd rather it NOT*

>however it appears the "new-right" might be the only option due to the further radicalization of the far left.

the new right doesn't even exist, just get rid of people like colbert and the rest will take care of itself. this isn't a long game, it's just complaining there is some asshole on tv that needs to go.

This whole thing is a political arms race.

You're not gonna win a war if you don't keep up.

Both sides are pushing each other to farther ends of the spectrum. Eventually there will be no reasonable path, and as it is things aren't looking good on either side. The far left have the Islamic-apologists, and you guys have the Christian-apologists.

What the fuck happened to the typical atheist-user? If any of them are like me, they left once you guys had /christiangeneral/'s. I mean ffs, you are only contributing to the same end-game antifa and the rest of thost faggots want, a complete collapse of the social system.

Get ahold of yourselves already, you are not too far from being just as terrible as the far left. America is "On the ropes", and if we keep doubling down, fighting useless fights, rationalizing our own team's failures and idiocy we will be doomed as a nation.

If I was a tad more high I would argue that this situation Is a result of foreign entities, fueling both sides to totally and completely rule out a stable United States.

>we're fighting a war guys
the_donald misses you. You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaheFba5tAM

get with it man

We grew up, user; we put childish things aside and grew up.

>he doesn't know the white house stopped accepting petitions from disgusting peasant voters

That shit was shut down day one. Who the fuck do you think you're talking about?

they selectively chose which petitions they wanted to honor and which they wanted to get rid of. they did the same thing with free speech.

Okay but why? Because he pokes fun at Dear Leader? What happened to freedom of speech?

nobody is ending free speech

Freedom of speech doesn't exist
From what I see he was good and now he's trash and just riding the current liberal wave of "fuck donald trump" so fuck him
Me personally I dont give a fuck about that "homophobic" joke but these fags that just ride this wave of spewing out trash from theyre mouth is so redundant it shouldnt even be allowed to be said.

I'm not even limiting the freedom of one's speech its just like listening to a down syndrome kid
Hes just saying uhbleeeh ubehsoasss
I dont want to hear that shit
No freedoms or rights taken away when what is being said is meaningless and in colberts case such a fucking sell out

that ended when we found out the left unironically wants us all dead, laughs at whites ODing on heroin and will break any and all moral guidelines to grind us into oblivion. Morality is a will to power

Colbert is a homophobe who is racist against Asians

Oh wow I didn't know I was talking to a fucking Starbucks window. I am truly sorry for the loss in your family.

He pronounces it col-BEAR.

This x 6 gorrilion

apologise

fuggin swiss and aussies coming to tell us what to do in our country

thanks for stopping by

Jesus Christ! Stand up for yourself! Enough of this "we're better than that" bullshit. You get kicked in face on a daily basis and won't ever stand up for yourself. Look, the took O'Reilly off the air. Colbert is a piece of shit faggot and probably wants to get fired. But for the love of god, stop being a pussy!

>what is a vpn

Sage doesn't work when you reply drongo

>why are you against free speech?
>this isn't about free speech, it's about people not being entertained and speaking out about it
>this isn't about free speech, it's about people not being entertained and speaking out about it

ad infinitum

>this isn't about free speech, it's about the six people that were stabbed by neo-nazis at your last "free speech" rally
>this isn't about free speech, it's about the six people that were stabbed by neo-nazis at your last "free speech" rally

I'm familiar with the tactic.

>stabbing
>speech

huh?

dont think about it as a theist argument. think about it as a cultural argument. which culture is more socially acceptable to you. Typical American or "Progressive" American.

>this situation Is a result of foreign entities
Obvious with Antifa becoming more prominent. I seen a group of couple Hispanics and Vietnamese chase down A smalll group of "Antifa" in my town at some BS "protest" Nobody was there and I think the Asians were trying to work or something. Regardless, majority of texans of all races arent putting up with that shit.

>Better than making the media play by the rules they set

What's your problem? if you don't like it get outta the thread

>Complaining about complainers
Fuck outa here

o ya you're really getting something done

problem with antifa is they try to create neo nazis so they have something to fight. if there aren't any in your town they will bring them there. fucking sucks.

plenty has been done already, it's already a success

Go home steven

ever think the outcome we project we want isnt always the outcome we are working towards

What happened

PRESSURE HIS FUCKING SPONSORS YOU IDIOTS!!

He killed an 8 year old child. He committed suicide.

Anyone else fucking hate BuzzFeed? We have a great opportunity to fuck with them here as well.
dailycaller.com/2017/05/04/buzzfeed-reporters-joke-about-trump-assassination/

>Screenshots from BuzzFeed’s private chat site show the website’s staff members joking about a potential assassination of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

>“Maybe someone will assassinate him,” quipped Maycie Thornton, BuzzFeed’s Director of Social Media, according to screenshots from the website’s Slack group obtained by Big League Politics.

This sounds like grounds to revoke their White House press pass to me. We could piggyback this on the momentum of #firecolbert, simultaneously fueling that and launching this

>I agree with #firecolbert but calling for assassination is even worse than homophobia! #buzzfeedkills [screenshots}

We're using the SJWs dirty tricks against them, we show them that if they keep doing this shit we have just as much agency to do it back. How many of ours have they taken down with this exact tactic for much less?

Turn about is fair play. Anyone up for it? #revokepresspass #buzzfeedkills

traditional media is done anyways. this just helps destroying it.

>the left unironically wants us all dead
>party only had white candidates during election to replace black one in office
pick one.

>Colbert is on the ropes. Let's finish him off.

He's doing better than O'Reilly.

>implying he meant white people
>implying a woman didn't monopolize the left ticket

and the left wants to fuck up anyone that disagrees with anything they say

>you would think "progressives" would want this. isn't this the progression of media?

He's a tranny version of Rachel Madcow. Let him hang himself with his vitriol. The only thing Sup Forums could do is target one of his fansites or twitter, which really is minor league ball.

>one of the most homophobic boards on Sup Forums
>regularly shit on gay people for just existing
>constantly decry them as degenerates or mentally ill
>we're supposed to take this seriously

It's called holding your enemies to their own standards

FRENCH ELECTION MEMETIC WARFARE

NOT A DRILL, NOT A DRILL

We need some weaponized autists in here stat. We need to pump out shoops with pic related and Le Pen's "France will be led by a woman, either me or Angela Merkel!" quote from the debate. That's some powerful meme magic, totally emasculating for the globalist Rothschild banker Macron, almost nuclear grade.

youtu.be/3t_mjMifjQY

Or will we let France fall?

This isn't about censoring people who hurt our feelings, it's about destroying and weakening the enemy.

I used to joke that Sup Forums was the right wing Tumblr, and I see now that it's actually true. Get a grip you literal babies

Fuck off, he helped support this system of pandering so he should die by the same system

>long history
>2 incidents from a decade ago
kek

>w-w-we're just p-pretending to be SJWs
>I swear I'm not triggered

Blame yourselves, retard yank. John Oliver was shit on here, a nobody. You're the ones who took him, gave him a platform and let him be le current year man. Cunt.

>Colbert is on the ropes. Let's finish him off.

Your grip on reality is showing...

youtube.com/watch?v=4iZxI4RGT2o

>Lets attack PC culture by adopting and cultivating PC culture

Faggot

He must have lost his fucking mind when United beat up that gay Chinese doctor.

"Never go outside" lol

the_donald never seizes to amaze me

You are acting like SJW's.

Someone tweet this to StateFarm and CBS.

You're an idiot. Colbert isn't going anywhere, you cockholster.

Yes. Get with the program, Dumbfuck.
And if you're not smart enough to know why we are doing this, you need to be doing more lurking.

>mfw this pedophile colbert is about to get locked up with all of his corrupt piece of shit buddies

his show is shit and we are making it a negative show, he's going down.

Can we please give his job back to Conan?
You do know that Conan was to be given the Tonight Show before the NBC brews found someone who would play ball and he was fucked over