2nd Amendment practices

How does Sup Forums exercise their 2nd amendment right?? I just bought my first handgun for cc, a Taurus PT 809. Also master race Glockfags can go fuck themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/04/john-boch/springfield-armory-rock-river-arms-trade-opposition-to-illinois-ffl-licensing-scheme-for-carve-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taurus dude seriously should have gone with a Ruger full size if your on a budget. I would trust my life to an LCP over Taurus any day of the week.

Shit user, of all the handguns in the world, you bought a fucking Taurus?

>Taurus

this

>he bought a gun made by literal monkeys

I carry a true patriot gun

>Taurus
lol

>Have 10 Firearms
>1000s of rounds
>Haven't gone target shooting in 2yrs
>Thinking about selling all of them except my S&W629
>Can use the money and someone could probably give them a better home.

Ill buy them

>S&W629
nice piece user, I have a 29-3 8 3/8"

>Taurus

you dun goofed

S&W 5906 master race here.

4Pbp what did u spend op a whooping 225 bucks. Its a fucking tool buy (a good sidearm) once cry once

Lol, did it shoot from just shaking it? Jesus OP, you're better off throwing it at the assailant.

>Taurus
Terrible choice

Return it and get a CZ 75

Hey man you can get an S&W mp shield for $245 on palmetto state armory right now.

I had a Taurus revolver and can confirm they are unreliable.

>Glockfags can go fuck themselves
>bought a fucking Taurus
>who the fuck buys a Taurus!!

Gonna give the context of this webm. Taurus managed to get monopoly on selling weapons to the brazilian police force in general through their lobby. One officer shooted shooted his own leg with a gun. I think that handgun on webm is the same from the shooting.

>Taurus
You fucked up, kid.

This thread doesn't have enough caliber.

my Taurus PT1911 is literally the most enjoyable .45 I've ever shot. I also deeply enjoyed your picture. Also I love Glocks and guns in general. Stop fighting niggers.

>backwards round
Kek

I can't man, lost all my funs in a tragic boating accident

>Taurus PT 809
I would not trust a taurus semi auto. Ever. However, I do give great accolades to their heavy frame revolvers. In our family there is 3 of them. I have a SS .44 raging bull with optical red dot. I have run thousands of rounds through it. I have never had one issue. I don't know anyone who has.

The semi autos I have seen regularly jam up.

If you are on a taurus self defense weapon budget, I would stick to a short barrel revolver. You have to pay for a respectable semi-auto handgun.

Taurus is consistently the most garbage firearms manufacturer in existence.
>b-but muh one exception
No.

Taurus is shit m8

I have a G19 and suck ass shooting it, usually practice at about 15m and sometimes don't even hit the target.

Have a shotgun that I used once- pointed it at the target and blew a hole through the middle of it. That sits near my bed.

AR is locally built and rollmarked with the name of my hometown and is my Gucci baby. I like to take it apart clean and reassemble and am a pretty good shot with it, definitely the one I've practiced with most. Recently got an aimpoint PRO so working on learning how to zero it quickly.

Yeah I'm a nub and have only ever been to indoor shooting ranges as well, but at least I'm making use of my rights while we still have them

>Tarus

Stop buying plastic guns. They won't hold up over time. The older metal+wood guns have only been going up in value.

RATE

And the shield is decent, good if you're in a state/county that actually issues permits to conceal

Got a 1911 and some Soviet guns plus tons of rounds

>slide locked back with the safety up
>cartridge placed backwards in magazine

kill yourself

>Stuip Glockfags
>I just bought my first handgun

I love when somebody jumps on a bandwagon because it's cool now and suddenly think they're an expert on whatever subject

>Taurus

Brah...

Hi point

not knowing this is how you load an HK, it's like you just stepped off the r/boat

I shoot regularly with a bro and we are going to go for our FFL for a hobby/side business.

newfags, newfags errwhare

Wanna know how I know you're not /k/?

sig sauer master race reporting in

and basic bitch carbine for longer engagements

I work in the close protection industry so firearms come with the territory. When u purchase a firearm you want to buy a weapon that you would trust your life with. Taurus isn't a company that i would give my trust too. Its similar to a cheap prostitute and u don't have a condom she looks pretty good but will u take her word for it that you won't end up with HIV ?

>Springfield Arms
>Patriot
Holy fuck at least check the news once and a while.
They just fucked Illinois FFLs in a profound way.
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/04/john-boch/springfield-armory-rock-river-arms-trade-opposition-to-illinois-ffl-licensing-scheme-for-carve-out/

>island nigger

I execise my 2nd amendment by not bitching about other people's rights to have guns.

Hi points are actually reliable though. They're bulky and ugly as shit but they still work. Plus they have a god tier warranty.
>what's that, you literally turned your gun into a bomb and detonated it
>yeah just send it in and we'll replace it

>8 rounds stuck in the barrel
>he reloaded

That image will never not baffle me.
>have a squib
>shoot seven more fucking times

What's pol's opinion on Israel made guns?

They make good weapons.

>trusting your life to anything made in brazil
lel baka

>Eokek
>he didn't warranty his

I appreciate how they designed the tavor to gas you in the face

I own a single AR-15 that I built myself from pieces I bought online (only had to prove I was 18). It's totally unregistered and the lower is polymer. I bought it 80% finished and used some simple tools to very carefully complete it using an online tutorial. I've only fired it once to test it and I don't feel the need to keep guns in my home or on my person. I have it buried in plastic bags and duct tape out on my property in a wooded area. I really don't like firearms, but it is my responsibility as an American citizen to own a weapon just in case I ever need to use it to defend my rights and those of my fellow countrymen. I also know that if gun confiscation happens, it'll happen in the middle of the night and with zero warning. It's better not to have a gun in the house in a situation like that.

Someone prove to me that this is not the best way to own a firearm if you don't live around niggers.

>Taurus

Liberal cucks and their fucking bulls.

Taurus; and you hate Glock lovers? Sounds like a John Brown LARPER to me!

And nobody has brought up Hi-Point yet so thats what I got for a handgun anyway.

2/tactical 4/me

The HK is ok tho, but damn that poor poor AK, it's like a nigger owned it or something. Are you a nigger?

Who cares fuck Illinois

>60 posts
>0 revolvers
Here's what a real man's gun looks like

In bags buried in the woods? Dude dig that shit up NOW clean it off buy a damn Lower that won't shatter after a mag. If some crazy shit goes down do you want an AR at the ready or do you want to be running around the woods like a tard?

Should have bought a 92fs, senpai. Keep it oiled and it will NEVER die.

22, just got my first rooty tooty point and shooty that my grandfather left me when he died. It's just a .410, but I love it.

I'd trust my grandma's cane first

someone doesn't actually read through the posts, please I beg you to go back to plebbit.

>buries AR-15
>forgot ammo
>day of the rope comes
>can't remember where its buried
>dies

Revolvers don't compete with semi auto's.
Shotguns are real mans guns if you want to go their

I love my 1911. I wanted a Colt but can't afford it. Ended up with a 1911 style Kimber Eclipse. The only problem with the 1911's is that they are big guns and uncomfortable if using it to conceal and carry. But it shoots like it was tailored for me.

bragging about buying a Taurus.

>CC'ing a 1911A1
>In 1911+(Tan(pi/4)*106)

Get edu/k/ated

I got a Shield for conceal carry, and it's absolutely fantastic. I've never had a gun that was this /comfy/ to carry. Thank goodness Florida has based gun laws.

No you don't

Taurus...... what a fag. Why didn't you upgrade to a Jennings

Funny that the guy with the Kimber doesn't insult a Taurus. Kimber's are good guns but prone to failure.

> Mocks glockfags
> Buys taurus
You sir are a walking meme

As an American exercising his 2nd amendment right a German or Italian weapon would have been the correct choice.

Firstly, there's no way water or dirt is getting in. I wrapped it in like $35 worth of trash bags and tape. Secondly the polymer is a lot tougher than you give it credit for. It was $200, so it's not chinkshit. Lastly, I would rather play my cards right in a "shit hits the fan" situation. It's always ok to lose a battle to win the war. Only a fool would rather be shot and killed than to be arrested and living, knowing that you can return later to retrieve your firearm. You're no good to your country dead.

The bag also contains 4 magazines and 6 boxes of ammunition. I'm not that dumb.

The PT809 shoots pretty good just like anything else Taurus makes until it breaks.

Glock 17 for work. S&W M&P Shield for concielded carry.

ROFL, what you couldn't afford a few dollars more for a Glock?

>Kimber's are good guns but prone to failure
user, I...

You know that if you get arrested in your home and they suspected that you have a firearm that they make these magical devices called metal detectors that they do use.

My social work gat. Got some parts on the way to make it more like the police version

>upgrade to a Jennings
kekels of shekels lad...

u wot

>Taurus
RIP user

You don't know a fucking thing about them. They are made with cheap parts and rust. Unless you have an older one. The newer ones are garbage.

>Just a .410
Does it fire 3inch slugs? Those fucks will kill anything.

Good guns are not prone to failure. They also don't have horrendous QC issues.

>don't compare
-much more reliable
-much more sturdy
-usually more accurate
-when you run out of bullets, you can crack your enemy's skull with it
yeah you're right they don't compare, revolvers are far better

I know all about Kimber, m8.

>$200 for a poly lower
Whoever sold that to you is laughing all the way to the bank.

>kimber
>good guns
>quality control
Are you confused?

>Return it and get a CZ 75
fucking this

top of my list once i make it through all the bullshit to get a handgun here

Glock 22
Glock 26
Kel-Tec Sub-2000 in 9mm
Adding to the collection soon with a rifle as well as a shotgun

>taurus
I would say it's better than nothing but I am not so sure. I have a glocknade so pot meet kettle I gess

Look at the first post I replied to.