Would you become a paid protestor if Soros paid you 10k a week?

Would you become a paid protestor if Soros paid you 10k a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US6506148
noisyroom.net/blog/2016/03/08/unanswered-questions-trumps-ties-to-soros-organized-crime-and-the-chinese/
gulagbound.com/50891/unanswered-questions-trumps-ties-to-soros-organized-crime-and-the-chinese/
conservativetribune.com/bailed-out-trump-towers/
trumpsoroschicago.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You bet your ass I would

I want $10k just to fuck with these sellout assholes. they trash everywhere they go and hop on their buses and leave the locals to deal with it. they're literally terrorists.

hell yeah. sign me soros.

Sure. I'd stand around holding a sign for (a litlte more than) half a million dollars a year. But don't expect me to chant your shitty slogans or attack conservatives (read: not republicans).

Eat shit and die you fucking... turbo nigger.

Hell yea nigger I would

Fuck trump and fuck white people

would for less i'm actually shilling on Sup Forums right hnow

10k a week? for how long? Cause if this is a year contract thats not bad at all

Money is money. I'll do it. I'll whore myself out. I'll just constantly reassure myself that protesting won't even matter anyway and that Soros will fail, and I'd be sure to not destroy any property.

It's better than sucking dick or eating ass in order to get money. I'm nearly broke and I just want money badly man...

oh fuck you

Hell no

Go fuck yourself

Eat shit bitch

U
S
A

I would just pocket the money and go home.
Prove I wasn't their.

You monster

no

Literraeally?!?!?

In a heartbeat. If the elites would welcome me into their circle I'd throw the rest of this wretched society under the bus and never look back.

yes soros gimme your money

Alex Soros is that you?

People should really be looking at/into Soro's children.

Yea, but i would go overboard and be violent and retarded so they earn a bad rep while I'm at it.

Yeah. I'd subcontract a couple thousand Sup Forums niggers and use the money to fund a highly professional Jew slaughtering squad.

Fuck I'd become a transgender for 10k a week

This is the shilliest shit I've ever heard. Kill yourself today

This

bingo

good strategic thinking burger

Yes.

I'd do it for like a month, walk away debt free and bail.

I'd also half-ass it, I'm not rioting for those jackasses and end up in jail.

of course. give $5000 a week to the AMF, save about 1 life per week, and still keep $5000 a week for myself and live comfortably. It would be immoral NOT to take Soros' deal.

That depends. Would you step on this puppy for 18 billion dollars?

I'd take the money and not show up, there's literally nothing wrong with Jewing the Jews.

of course what kind of rich person or idiot wouldn't?

Yeah. With that kind of money I could take a nice long vacation after spending my free time putting together a juicy infiltration program.

I'd take the money and infiltrate. Pass info and get inside resources

>step on this puppy for 18 billion dollars
This is a bit different, you can be a very dump protester and by your behavior defeat the purpose of protests. By the looks of it, half of those protesters doing exactly that but then it can be genuine.

I would do it and then use it to better myself, better the white race, and fight communism.

I suppose that would be an interesting topic for a day. I always wondered what being trained to topple societies would be like.

I would be way more effective at being a paid CTR shill on here but they only hired old and boring faggots that lived in DC. This is why they suck and are only able to bait newfags and generally low iq shitskin users that don't matter.

It's weird to say, but I would feel no empathy for killing a puppy for 18 billion. I'd probably even do it for a hundred thousand dollars, maybe less.

I would only do it if I was sure nobody was filming or had any evidence to convict me.

I guess I'm a bit of a psychopath, but money is worth more to me than letting some cute puppy live.

Yes, I have to pay my denbts

I'd do it in the middle of Grand Stadium for 18 billion. The maximum sentence here would be 6 years, but you'd probably need to do a pupper holocaust to get that much. Who cares about your reputation, once you're out you're set for life.

yeah

Fuck yes i would be willing to start fights for that kind of money.

10k to hold up a sign and endure being around unwashed heathens? sign me up!

If it can stop them from attacking my nervous system by giving me tinnitus with this bullshit, yeah maybe. google.com/patents/US6506148

yes, am I hired?

ofc i would you dumb nigger

i'd go full LEFT and fuck the cuties there in my 3-4k a month apartment

of course

Yes, my name is Michael Enoch & I live in New York City, reply to this post with a throwaway email if you are interested and I will email you more information

and this, this is why all your endeavors have never and will never bear fruit

your souls are dirty

How do I go about acquiring this "job"?

Of course. If I can ham it up without looking too forced, it'll be an amazing tool to turn people away from whatever cause I'm supposed to be shilling.

Fuck off Pharisee.

If you answered yes, then you will get what you deserve.

I'd take the money and then protest against them

Who the fuck wouldn't?

everyone has their price

Unanswered Questions: Trump’s Ties to Soros, Organized Crime and the Chinese
March 8, 2016
noisyroom.net/blog/2016/03/08/unanswered-questions-trumps-ties-to-soros-organized-crime-and-the-chinese/
gulagbound.com/50891/unanswered-questions-trumps-ties-to-soros-organized-crime-and-the-chinese/

Look Who Bailed Out Trump Towers AND Spent a Christmas Eve With Donald Trump
conservativetribune.com/bailed-out-trump-towers/
Did George Soros free Donald Trump of a $312 million debt?
March 19, 2016
trumpsoroschicago.wordpress.com/

Yes

Would you kill yourself if I asked politely?

Heck yes, it's 18 billion dollars
With one billion of that going to animal shelters around the country, no man on earth would fault me me for my actions.

sure

Yes... but I would spend 5k of that money every week on agendas that Soros wouldn't approve of.

id take the 10k and protest and use 1k of it to higher 2 counter protestors to protest me. solved.

>furthering the agenda of the jew to curse your ancestors is better than sucking some guys cock

Sure. I'll secretly tell all of your secrets away while being paid.