Suck this cock or you're a nazi and a bigot, also nazis get punched and we're in charge of deciding who's a nazi

Suck this cock or you're a nazi and a bigot, also nazis get punched and we're in charge of deciding who's a nazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1USIxN8Qaju
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZOUvUDZ2OL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sexual reproduction was a MISTAKE.

I didn't hate trans people before, but I'm beginning to now.

Especially the fact they're too dumb to even stick to their bullshit about gender and sex being different, because they are clearly using gender to define sex constantly.

i am becoming more and more convinced that Hitler was right. The blood of our ancestors ran in rivers for this.

I'd fuck a dicklet tranny in the ass desu

>i'd fuck a mentally ill man in his poopshoot and get my dick covered in another man's shit
this is what you wrote

>aversion to male genitalia is transphobic

So just cause I don't want to fuck you if you got a dick, I hate trans people? Fuck it, I guess I hate trans people then.

Tfw this is commonly accepted and gets double digit likes

Who the fuck cares?

Why are you friends with so many trannies OP?

This is why you shouldn't respect any trans person's "gender identity." A little denial of reality for the sake of somebody's feelings incrementally makes society more and more insane, that shit SPREADS EVERYWHERE

Day Of The Rope. Please move to the front of the line.

Have we reached peak degeneracy?

Let it all burn.

Male Faggot here.

Honestly, there is no way that this level of delusion and ridiculousness occurred naturally. This has got to be part of some concerted effort to put this shit in peoples heads.

Fucking Grade A Kikery.

I hate how fucking smug they sound

Also, trans shit is in part what led to my redpilling. Between them and bending over backwards for sandniggers and Jews, I decided I was done.

vocaroo.com/i/s1USIxN8Qaju

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZOUvUDZ2OL

Christ, these people are out of their fucking minds.

they make good points, you know

That is the most retarded argument I've ever heard from the tranny camp and I've heard a lot of retarded arguments for this degeneracy.

When Brazil says its degenerate, then we've crossed the line.

If genitals have nothing to do with gender then why do trannies have operations? I felt like my head was going to explode due to the sheer amounts of stupidity hitting me like a ton of bricks, but I managed to read all four. I'm so glad I left Jewbook around 2013 and never went back. These people are cancer.

D I S M A N T L E Y O U R S E L F

This could easily make people who are sympathetic to trannies turn against them.

Seriously, imagine actually doing good works to help trannies in need, then having them tell you to fuck off because you don't want to fuck them.

A guy with a cock.
With male definition .
That can't give birth.
doesnt produce milk.

That's strictly a kink, that's someone giving into homosexuality because desperation.
Something that passes for female is good enough.

It's true sometimes both sexes experiment & it really depends on how far you go.

Some have self discipline, because it's unnatural.
Men & women are meant to reproduce, how I can tell that is that we are pretty much the only gay species on this planet.

Every other living thing mates with the opposite sex.

But because we have the gift of thought, our brain is the most incredible tool that simply becomes our worst enemy.

People with this power & turn degenerate have no self control or responsibility.

You see it in their actions, they have no sense of responsibility.

It's everyone else's fault, everyone is the blame & you owe them everything.

Pigs will eat themselves to death, these people digest & are the essence of greed.
Nothing will fulfill their hunger, nothing will stop them to halt their hunger.

Fuck em' they will never amount to anything & they will kill themselves before they could ever realize they made a mistake.

Oh well, life is too short to give a fuck about people you don't love or care about.

If you don't love yourself, how can you ever love another person?

You can't, these people are meant to die & that's just reality.

we've come full circle

time to nuke the planet and start over.

So glad they set lines like this for us.

You are either a transphobic Nazi or you are literally a faggot who fucks other men. That's it. Those are you're only 2 options. Like penis or you are a Nazi.

do these people genuinely think that doing what they're doing in no way correlates to their personality?

but she's still physically a man
are women pedophiles because they have sex with men who were once children?

this logic is fucked and these people should have their mouths stitched shut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

your premise is flawed.

this is some autistically wonderfelt poetrice

If shit like this doesn't turn normies against trans I don't know what will

they're so dumb they don't even know they're alienating liberals to the right

so what is the common stance on nazis that suck female cocks?

It's pretty hard to make a legitimate argument for homosexuality as a beneficial trait from a darwinian or evolutionary perspective.

anyone else feel like taking slaves?

>trans people killed at an alarming rate

When did we open up the concentration camps? Where can I donate to help fund the gas chambers?

no hyperbole, this is the dumbest shit I've ever read

Unfortunately, I think we still have a ways to go.

LIKED!
COMMENTED!
SUBSCRIBED!
also
saged.

yeah but trans women have fucked up vaginas and loads of mental issues. Look, if we drop it all and just say sex is for pleasure, then sure, fuck anything. But sex in my opinion should be for procreation as well, so trannies are no longer on my list.

KILL TRANS FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

If all we did was start calling the child an adult because they say they identify as one, then yes.

I can't fucking believe this. I can't believe this is real. How the FUCK did we come to the point in society where people decide that their own personal preferences are more important than reality?

I don't understand this gay world.

>ID = D-Cup
Post some nice D cup tits boys

Difference is they arent children anymore while trans are still men

>genitals have no correlation to gender

This reminds me all too much of the NatSoc fags

They're also setting a precedence for removing the idea of having a family and traditional life from your preference in a partner.

I've never fucked a woman that I'd not have claimed the child and had a family with (if she made it possible).
I've never pursued any relationship without the long goal in mind.

Unfortunately, women are broken and the right opportunity hasn't come together yet.

I have no idea how I could even argue with these people, I wouldn't even know where to begin. It'd be like teaching giraffes to change a car tire, there's just no real good starting point.

No they don't. They chose to become trans. The child didn't chose to become an adult. They are creating another false dichotomy to justify themselves.

Trust me this will go on for way too long to the point where we will all just give up and become a society that is so redundant and censored you'll want to off yourself while singing a depressing happy birthday tune

I wasn't arguing from that position.
I was contradicting your premise with evidence.
if you are intellectually honest, you will reconsider your position based on the new info.

Trannies should be fucking shot on sight

>says anyone who doesn't want to fuck a transvestite is a bigot
>unless they're a transvestite like me, because then it's dismissable

lol if I brought a """girl""" home to fuck her and she had a dick I would then proceed to beat the shit out of him.

It's only going to get more extreme as they feel more and more threatened.

Me too. I would beat the ever loving shit out of them if that happened to me. I fucking hate trannies, fucking rapist perverts.

Why blur the names? Expose those delusional faggots.

The genes that increase likelyhood of male homosexuality also increase female fertility.

Or at least female siblings with male homosexual siblings have statistically greater than average fertility. They haven't actually isolated the genes at work...

What is the source of sexual desire?
We as humans have the ability to reason why we do it. Animals don't. You are saying that fags have the intellectual capacity of animals for not being able to reason why. For some reason I'm okay with that.

Holy fuck that made me mad.
Go to hell, trannies. You're mentally sick and even attack those that want to help you but don't realise that you're attacking them.

>"Please educate me"
>"Wow what an ignorant bigot! I can't even right how dare you oppress me by trying to make you informed on the issues I cry about your ignorance on daily!"

Never ever fails to get me. You know when people say "if you can't explain your own argument then you don't understand it yourself"? These retards are a perfect example of it except they're taking it to ludicrous measures by chopping their dicks off because some (((doctor))) told them to.

Instead of saying "why is it transphobic?" just say "I don't give a fuck if it is transphobic or not I'm going to fuck whomever I want to and if that makes you upset then too bad."

This

That's their only strategy though; refuse to offer an argument and recoil in shock and disbelief that someone could disagree with you so as to shame people into thinking they MUST be right

It keep the thread from getting v& for doxxing.

The Analogy is flawed because there's no such a thing as "used to be a man".

And yes, if your a homo sapiens with the Xy chromosomes and fuck another homo-sapiens that also have Xy chromosomes your by definition a homossexual.

ok well there is also rape and cannibalism within the animal kingdom, this does not justify something

it being natural does not justify it a priori as an activity

that is seriously what is supposed to happen to these people.

Most people nowadays no longer understand that the answer to many of these liberals is a good honest whoopin. I guarantee that any western nation would be at least 10% more conservative if everyone had gotten their ass beaten for stepping out of line at least once in their lives.

As if i give a fuck if a mentally ill man dressed as a woman calls me names.

We need to go back to arresting and filing away the mentally ill into insane asylums. This is why we have mass shootings.

No. It will continue to spiral out of control until full on societal collapse, which is inevitable at this point. Give it 50 years.

The best way to attack the liberals is to connect the unchecked pro-faggot pro-trans agenda to the niggers and "immigrants" that the liberals want to bring into the Western Nations. Think of it like connecting the positive and negative ends of jumper-cables with a Watermelon inbetween. In this case, the Watermelon would be the political parties of the Left.

In the end, Niggers are less socially progressive, by a small margin, than Conservative Whites. Immigrants (sand niggers) are the most Conservative group in the world - of course. How they can be liberals is beyond me. Such a thing cannot last.

bi fag here. been out since before it was cool, never shoved it in people's faces or made a big thing out of it though. i just mention this because i literally know what it's like to be attracted to both genitals.

and i gotta say, this degree of degeneracy is fucking absurd. this shit has gone farther than i ever expected it to. a few years and a dozen redpills ago, i was thrilled that the (((media))) was starting to """stand up for gay rights""". as of this thread, i am finally getting redpilled to the notion that they literally will start normalizing fucking children. this shit is absurd. how did we get here? they are literally calling you a fucking bigot for not wanting to munch a cock?

how the fuck did the propaganda even get this good, that people agree with this fucking shit

What is with this fucking obsession to force others to accept their bullshit as normal? It's not enough that they can do whatever they want to their bodies, I have to be ok with it too. Fuck's sake.

No, We're not at "collapse of civilization" yet.

>"Please Educate me"
Of course! So here's where we drop the Zyklon in, Hans...

so basically ask them detailed questions to watch them fumble. yes everyone already knows that

no it isn't she use to be a child the tranny is still a fucking man. I repeat, chopping off your genitalia and taking hormones does not make you a woman.

>how the fuck did the propaganda even get this good, that people agree with this fucking shit
I don't know, m8. Was just in the cards, I guess.

>genitals have nothing to do with sexuality

>how did we get here?
We ignored the people who pointed out that this was the obvious, logical conclusion to this course of progression?

Because being "normal" is wrong and you need to be eradicated.

Now that I think about it:
Transphobic doesn't seem to has a proper meaning. Judging by how they use it in those Screenshots it just means that you're a normal healthy person.

>mfw we have the same number of people in insane asylums as we did during ronald reagans presidency

no that's not the best way. First of all, you are not going to convince people who have already cut their dicks off, if you haven't realized, these folks are fully invested.

But when it comes to the bystanders, if they can be convinced by logical arguments, then these trannies are not going to convinced them of anything in the first place, and you don't have to worry about convincing them of your position, because they are already at your position. When it comes to those who are less rational, you have to realize that the best argument for convincing them is the emotional one (this is why liberalism has been winning)

PRAGMATIC PROTIP:
>THE BEST ARGUMENT IS NOT THE MOST LOGICAL ONE, IT IS THE ONE THAT CONVINCES THE MOST PEOPLE

>DON'T TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CAN'T BE ATTRACTED TO
Moments later:
>YOU MUST BE ATTRACTED TO THIS

Ho hum.

I'm in the same boat desu. Never saw the need to come out or anything though.

I've exhausted my patience with these types. My only solutions are re-education or gas them. They seem to be irredeemably gone in their own little insane bubbles. I'm almost speechless reading how far gone some of them are. It's like a parody of real life or some kind of dream I can't wake up from.

Also OP for the love of God uncensor this conversation with the exception of your name. These degenerates deserve to be unmasked.

That's just not how it works

These people need to be shot

You are fucking retarded. We don't use Insane Asylums anymore, the are sent to jail/prison.

They stopped using Insane Asylums over 30 years ago.

This kind of conversation makes me actually want a purge of trannies. They are disgusting enough when they mind their own business. But when they insist a normal person has to be attracted to them, I really hope they get killed.

>Chimpanzees masturbate with frogs therefore it's okay to do so

Kys.

It's fucking absurd, they can already go and mutilate themselves freely, yet that is not enough. Others must find them attractive and desirable too. Almost as if they're mentally unstable or something.

Fire and brimstone can't arrive soon enough.

>If you listen, people will tell you their intentions
Trans people are useful idiots. The end goal is normilization of pedophilia. It goes like this. If a prepubescent child has the cognitive ability to decide that they were "born in the wrong body," it follows that they also have the ability to consent to sex with an adult. This was in conjunction with several articles and interviews around the theme "Pedos want to fuck kids, but that doesn't make them monsters" that came out at the end of last year. They stopped because off negative public reaction, but they're going full speed ahead with pushing transgenderism as normal. Expect new "pedos are people, too" articles to start popping up in six months to a year

Manipulation tactic.

I don't even know why they argue with each other. They're all going to vote the same anyway.

Okay, here is the trans opinion(from a trans friend): it is perfectly okay to have genital preference. If you are upfront about possibly being intimate with them and they have not told you that they don't want you, then you can ask about genitals before you do. That is okay. You don't have to be attracted to someones genitals. Most trans people do have genital preferences themselves. Just don't be a dick about it when informing them you are not interested in a particular genitalia. Also most trans people would rather you get correct information from them rather then just making presumptions.