Buff Dublin white boi gets put in his place

>2017 Dublin
>ancestors survived the persecution
>survived the occupation
>survived the famine
>get cucked so hard by a Somali migrant that you put your hands in your pockets as he asserts his dominance on you and your family

Was he afraid to get charged with laying a finger on a Somali Prince, pol? Why didn't this buff lad fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=YmvxYwI_y3U

Other urls found in this thread:

m.independent.ie/irish-news/rent-row-mayhem-as-violent-standoff-erupts-after-home-blaze-35041205.html
academieduello.com/news-blog/advice-for-having-swords-and-bows-in-public/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White gentleman is probably waiting for the authorities to arrive.

Only blacks, American or African, want to beat their chests like gorillas and try to fight all the time like mentally ill savages.

>The woman who was with the house owner appeared to have been injured in the melee and an ambulance was called to the scene, but she had already left the area when it arrived.

>After the owner changed the locks he was told by gardai to give the occupants a key.

>The fire is believed to have started when a wheelie bin was placed at the front door and set alight. Two people were taken to hospital suffering smoke inhalation.

m.independent.ie/irish-news/rent-row-mayhem-as-violent-standoff-erupts-after-home-blaze-35041205.html

It's over... the war is lost. They win 90% of the time.

I would sue if that nigger assaulted me.

lily-livered action-taker

Kent would smote you for being such a pussy

>Somali migrants set the apartment block you own on fire for fun, endangering all your tenants

>They beat your mom up

>You wait with your hands in your pockets until the gardai arrive to order you to give the key to your wife's bedroom to the Somalis

Why don't niggers bin those boards?

its the smarter thing to do, and it would ruin his life.. fuck off

this

>putting your hands in your pockets
what a dumb fucking cunt

I thought the Irish were supposed to be tough, what a bunch of pussies

shit like this makes me smile (high IQ nigger) The floodgates have already been open. The boomer generation is dying off. more and more white men are becoming hikkis, faggots, asexual, or even becoming ttraps. we are literally making white men choose to become females. This is not even 1/1000th the payback you cumskins deserve, so expect it to get even worse. You have lost. It's over.

>allowing a nigger to put his hands on you

cuck

>Was he afraid to get charged with laying a finger on a Somali Prince
His life would be over if he touched one of (((their))) precious pets.

>no one shares the videos where whites BTFO uppity niggers

I can't be the only one with rental properties that puts nogs in their place.

Ok. I guess you don't like civilization progressing.

What's funny is without whites, you lose, too.

>that buff white dude that shows up
lol he could have beat the shit out of that feather weight nigger

>Allowing his asshole to be penetrated in prison.

Cuck

Rhodesia to Zimbabwe

>high iq nigger

those two old guys forced those retards out the building then acted cool on camera.

the blacks talked a lot of shit but were scared to throw the first punch.

Not in this scenario he wouldn't

Look at his body language. He could have destroyed them both with his brother, but he knew his life would end that day. The charges of racism would haunt him to his grave, charged for hate crimes.

I love these posts. It brings the fantasy of the battle here, it's inspiring. Well said.

>the payback you cumskins deserve

What have "whites" done that any other race hasn't done?

are you going to sue them after they rape you lol

white people have done more for non-whites than they themselves lol...

ignore these posters

Kill them both and take a prison sentence like a man, yall dont even have the death penalty. How do you think so many sacrifice in America?

lol! Niggers are hilarious.

bullshit, he was literally scared, he sat there with his hands in his pockets while that nigger could have smacked him upside the head with a brick and killed him

Irish are the biggest cucks. 99% of the whites that push anti white racism and niggerlove while being cucks are of irish background.
I saw some ghetto black worship rapper event in melbourne in an online article and every single white hipster there was irish. I think the venue was even irish.
This pattern repeats everywhere irish are.

His hands are in his pockets to declare he's not fighting. Classic school yard opt out. He can't be hit if his fists aren't up.

I think he knew they'd be in legal shit if they shoved a Somali prince. The media is thirsty for BLM in Europe.

The scared dog barks loudest

Where are you going to live when we're all gone? Your people can't maintain a decent sociaty. The chinks will murder you an grind you down for your watermelonium and the kikes will put you back in shackles.

That isn't getting put in his place. He literally did nothing. He didn't even hit him.

Did I ask you?

this. He is white and has IQ so violence is not the first option. If the chimp throws a punch he can take it then proceed to kill the chimp with his bro. If he does nothing the police will come and see the unruly chimp acting out and resolve the situation peacefully.

>arguing hypothetically
If its going to become a Hypothetical argument, then I'm the president, I destroy masonry the state of Israel, and have my bodyguards throw him in prison.

>i'm keeping my hands in my pockets around black people to show that I'm not intimidated

every whiteboi ever

You keep talking about this hate crime BS, but you can't get in someone's face and yell at them and threaten them.

>cucking out is the solution
You're part of the problem. I'd rather fight

This is why they should have guns.

SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE, Throw them crime breakers in Prison!

You live in a country with rational self defense laws. The Somalis made a lot of noise but you notice they were not willing to hit those Irishmen with the sticks either, they were all show and probably wanted the Irish to throw the first punch so they could sue them. Why Europeans don't just return to wearing swords I will never understand. I thought Canada was cucked but you can wear a sword in public here as long as you are not attending a town hall meeting, political rally or begging/busking.

How do you misspell the word boy?

The police sided with the Somalis who set the fire. All their well intended intuitions are failing them against these animals.

yea and then get charged with assault, hate crime
media would portray him as a racist and so on

the problem is in the goverment

Le Pen is coming

>Was he afraid to get charged with laying a finger on a Somali Prince, pol? Why didn't this buff lad fight?
Only Westerners hate themselvs and their people. Dalai Lama was asked about self-hate and the concept was utterly foreign to him. Similarly no africans hate themselves.

Only whites do, and because of that we seek to destroy ourselves and side against our own people.

What causes it? Advertisement, the destruction of the family unit, rationality, alienation?

>being this newfag

Wew lad

They're going to eat you or kill you so congrats gg wp.

If the police forced the landlord to give a key to the tenant, it sounds like the landlord was in the wrong for trying to unlawfully exclude a paying tenant without going through proper procedures to evict him if there was some problem.

leftism is in the Irish blood

>i wave my arms around while shouting to show how closely related to apes i am
every nigger ever

You live in a country where hate crimes don't carry an automatic 100k fine along with them.

you're so mad that i suspect you're not even white

probably from quebec too

In America. In Europe violence lands you in jail, but only if you're white.

>civilization progressing with white people
yeah I loved all that progression from 400 AD - 1400 AD. you guys have been really killing it, all you needed was a Semitic religion, Arabic philosophy and science, Asian arithmetic, and African labor.
MASTER RACE
A
S
T
E
RACE
>m-m-muh 4D CHESS
they were pussies, look at the state of your white countries. look at your culture, look at your sports.Look are your population numbers. You people are a fucking mess.
whites are a pox upon this earth. psychopathic tendencies, high incest rates, responsible for the millions dead in WW1 and WW2, high rates of degeneracy and tolerance for sodomy, low empathy, willing to castrate members of your own tribe in order to please your semitic masters. need I go on cumskin?

>high iq nigger
so like 90

>Muh grievances
You know precisely shit about who deserves what, dumbass. You're just indulging your nigger instincts.

This, The cowardly masonic Jews, jewed the system in there favor, giving them and all minorities far more privileges over the white American.

If he rents to niggers then he deserves everything he gets.

These traitors who house these niggers are the facilitators of this so fuck them. If they were sane they would fight to get every non-white removed from Europe by any means necessary.

>high IQ nigger

So 87?

Nigger, try.

Are you serious, you can wear a sword in Canada?

I was thinking about that the other day. Right now I just carry a big hunting knife.

When has the "scenario" ever mattered?

>but you can't get in someone's face and yell at them and threaten them

Let me guess, you have Irish ancestry and completely understand the political going-ons in the motherland?

>portugal

speaking of being closely related to apes...

Looks like some racists tried to scare these black tenants out of the neighborhood by setting a fire. Then the fucking landlord shows up and tries to unlawfully exclude them from their lease. Good for these two black guys standing up for themselves and putting an end to this horseshit.

Landlord and tenant laws are heavily tipped in the tenant's favor in every first world country.

It's so fucked how a shitty tenant can do thousands in damage or at worst burn your rental down and there's no simple way to recoup from the asshole tenant.

>high IQ
>nigger

decide between one or the other mutually exclusive scenarios

that is a shame. The odds are stacked against the person who strikes first. Those lads got redpilled at least

He did the right thing. The nigger was obviously trying to intimidate and provoke him. They both knew that they were being recorded.

>tfw a topless black guy gives you a free lap dance.

>Nigger doesn't even know the correct dates for the debunked dark ages.

WE
WUZ
CIVILIZED
AN
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT

Yeah, there are specific places you shouldn't wear one even though you legally can like banks and hospitals but you can't even be asked to get off public transit for having one.

This is so sad but true

Your really good at pretending to be a redditor.

No, I just don't understand all the thinly veiled cuckposting in this thread. "b-b-but I'll get charged with a hate crime that's why I won't defend myself against this Somalian prince".

Except that it was probably white racists who set the door on fire to scare out these black tenants.

>Arabic philosophy and science
>m-m-muh dark ages
>african (((labor)))
top meme

>look at the state of your white countries

*looks at the state of white countries*

>highest GDP's per capita, by far
>highest living standards, by far
>highest level of technological innovation, by far
>literally the best at everything, and by such a degree that it's not even close

*look at black countries*

>literally the worst by every conceivable metric
>average IQ dips into the fucking 60's in some African countries, making the average person a literal retard
>barbarity and idiocy to the degree that even the poorest and most repulsive white's would have a hard time replicating; and this is the norm in Africa

Ya... sure, I'm sure you're just a white guy having a laugh, but in the very low chance that you're not, come on man.

I'd have gone full gypsy mode and knifed that nig desu

The negroes just didnt stand a chance outnumbered like that. He was posturing because he knew the bearded guy would not initiate a fight

If this happened in america one of them would just say get the gun, and this would have ended in 10 seconds.

They rented to the lowest IQ on the planet. What is wrong with them?

LOL.

Eurofags finally seeing what they've been preaching to welcome all along. This is what blacks do, this is what they are. It's funny, because those Africans are scrawny as shit and probably cannot fight at all. Unlike African-Americans, those guys look stunted. Fucking hell. I actually like this. Nothing bad even happened, he didn't even get touched. That beard, those sweapants and nigger tier shoes. Get real faggot.

>african tenants
why do people do this to themselves?

>high IQ nigger

Holyshit, this could pass for Baltimore.

Why Europe? America should've been your example of what not too allow into your country, instead you bought into the white Americans are racists, and holding poor black Americans down.

I see the niggers over there take the same pride in maintaining a nice yard as the ones in our country.

I'm not saying he's not a nu-male, he certainly looks it, but he knows he's being filmed and he also knows that they can get away with getting physical, while he would be the one to be punished and have his life ruined for being an "evil white racist".

An American of all people should know why he's not trying to escalate the situation.

Looked like a pack of white thugs trying to deny these two black guys of their lawful lease.

academieduello.com/news-blog/advice-for-having-swords-and-bows-in-public/

No public meetings (defined as town halls, political events) or begging. No brandishing obviously unless you are using it in lawful self defense. Canada has lots of archaic laws they just don't change.

Other high IQ black here

How you justify this? This is not right at all.

This is why the diaspora outnumber you senpai.

Tiocfaidh ar la.

trully redpilled

They had weapons. If he wanted to fight he would have needed one too. Once you start fighting with weapons theres a very good chance that you'll kill or severely hurt someone. Then when you get charged it's a lot more serious.

You're a yellow belly fat piece of shit

They probably aren't allowed to refuse renting to (((refugees))) guys. And, hey, even if they did it out of some misplaced sense of generosity, that's an entire family of whites redpilled on niggers just by coming into closer contact with them.

What we actually wan to happen is for a lot more whites to get culturally enriched so they can wake up to the fucking intolerable reality of niggers.

Fuck Western Europeans. Let em fucking learn. They've been proud of being "not racist like Americans'' for years now. Let them get raped, beat up, shot at. They'll learn what we've had to deal with for years.

bluepilled fags

this, their niggers are tiny as hell

we have giant mulatto niggers here and they're way more dangerous

>high IQ nigger

is this the new "mexican intellectual" ?

>hey probably aren't allowed to refuse renting to (((refugees))) guys
this sounds impossible
just rent to someone else

And somehow this wood wielding nigger is supposed to assert dominance?

He was just out in the open like all hoodrats who can't think while they fight.

That nigger would get knocked out cold if the other dude knew how to fight.