Erm

What if Sup Forums is wrong...

Now hear me out before you all call me a shill, I'm not a member of antifa or anything like that, but I distinctly remember a time Sup Forums literally was a board of peace and very much liberal. I remember being here shilling for Ron Paul as a brit that seemed odd but I felt it was my duty to mankind then the same as I felt now when shilling for Trump.

So WTF happened?

We're is Sup Forums going? What is driving it in its currently direction, I feel like something fishy is going on and WE yes WE the people who post hear for so long might be being manipulated. This is obviously not the first time this has been brought up on this board...

No doubt there will be the usual automated responses that will follow in T minus 10 seconds, so WTF is really going on people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
scienceblogs.com/goodmath/2007/04/15/strange-loops-dennis-ritchie-a/
youtu.be/2eboxCzURyI?t=8m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off even /new/ was more conservative than your average reddit cuckoldoodledoo

Ontop of that we use to be pro UKIP

Then May just called a strategic election, don't you find this very fishy if not scary?

Then the opposition to every we once hated is now controlled opposition aka antifa which none of us want anything to do with because we're not those types of people. Yet it was our movement hijacked many years ago and labelled plus this fucking alt-right...

I'm beginning to think david icke was right.

we're being fucked guys and it needs to be stopped

>more conservative
but do you trust them?

it is the same parties, same lies before election, same promises...

I know what is gonna happen, and they have been doing this for perhaps thousands of years...

I mean I literally went to try and make sense of antifa to see what their views actually are because I'm sick of being a sheep. Guess what I was repulsed by their behaviour, no surprise there but now I'm literally stuck in the middle of all this because I feel or know we are being played on both sides.

we really need to up our game if we are to survive this next year.

It needs posting again youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

I'm pretty sure Stormfront has a lot to do with it.

Humm, you mean they are controlled opposition sent to infiltrate Sup Forums and they are no better than antifa?

except they are the side that actually won because they appealed so much to us?

then I think it is time to abort the project...

>05/05/17(Fri)04:33:55 No.124158333

0505 33 55 333

I know what ever god I worship is showing me a sign, I don't worship kek...

Identity politics ruined liberals you let the fags and trannies take over and now anyone not a stereotype of a tumblr feminist is right wing

I'm centrist, always have been it is what most people on Sup Forums actually are, it is the voice of reason and rational thought, common sense, common law and order wtf ever you want to call it.

Centrists are fascists now didn't you get the memo?

the left right paradigm is fake, they control both sides, they hold all the keys to all the doors of perception.

the memo you got is no different than the shite you get on TV

until you understand the truth you will forever be chasing the next trend, lastest cool gang or what ever.

Thbh if the odds are as stacked againist us as Sup Forums says they are I feel like this is a foregone conclusion.

Their values are more in line with pol than most other sites.

shill

yikes, you need to lurk a lot more shill
painfully and cringe worthy obvious
I'm just trying to help you
Sup Forums can not be subverted
seems you missed the meme war
you are clearly a libfaggo

What pisses me off the most is the racist comments, it is very dehumanising, I mean seriously do you people actually leave the house?

There are bad people of all races and religions, but don't get me wrong I hate the ideology of Islam, I just don't think it is right that hate is promoted in the way it is on Sup Forums this gives us a very bad image. No one with any intelligence would ever take this place seriously hence the hate is allowed to flourish to keep normies from ever taking finding the truth.

The only reason I am still here is because this is the best place to get 100% unfiltered news, and for some newer fags that weren't here years ago, people tried to get racism banned, the so called mods never intervened.

That should tell you a lot about this fucking hell hole and why there was an exodus, not only have they failed to stop racism but they have failed to stop the blatant shilling. Sup Forums is 100% a containment board and very much under control.

got fuck your self kid, there is a bridge for you to jump off in your town i am sure.

in fact just go be an edgy shitlord some place else and let the adults talk faggot.

Go research people like Robert Mercer; might give you some greater insight into what might be happening here.

agreed

ERM WTF IMNA RUSHIN DRUMPH HACKOR NOW

Maybe classic liberal, but modern liberal? Nah. They were just really loud and obnoxious, same as it ever was.
But if you are honestly only just now considering that this board has more than one faction vying for control of the narrative here, you haven't lurked here long enough to post competently. For a long, long time, this board has always been lower quality during the American daylight hours and vastly improves during real nigga hours.

yes it was predicted and there was very little anyone could do about it, but try we did, see that is how this whole shit works. They make you think you're winning when really you aren't, the game is rigged right from the start, 100% scripted.

It sucks to know this is the case, but the reason I made this thread is to provoke some thought into maybe tackling the problem. DESU I think this place is doomed, it is a lost cause now that every fucking normie and his incestral kid is posting here...

Get the fuck out of here, nigger.

>Oh gawd my feefee's
Rotherham was justified if all English are this faggoty

Modern society is on the wrong side of history. That comet that wiped out civilization 13,000 years ago fucked everything up.

16 of 29 responses from OP.

Fuck this slide thread.

i can't bump my own thread you retarded or something?

god damn so many new fags takes the fucking piss, go back please.

Cool!!

Thank you

are you actually gay?
serious question
I'm detecting some latent homosexual tendencies with our beloved OP

Nope

I am an old fag though, woke as fuck, ex military, left the army 2003 if that helps.

9/11 was a hoax :^)

I wonder if we could shake the normies off if Sup Forums was shut down for a month.

post gore, 1 per day helps keep the normies/shills away they really don't like it.

it also has the effect of desensitising them and trama based mind control is the shit.

confirmed faggot
> WE yes WE

There is no substance to what your post says

what are you even trying to communica-

oh wait it's a slide

gee bil are you even trying?

~I stopped caring what people think about me, so call me what you like, it still does not change the fact you just posted in this thread.

ps i am grinning this much right now

yeah I love insulting you retards and let page 1 see all of your faggotry

>bil
>bi
>Sup Forums

bye

lel this fucking roleplaying newfaggot trying so hard to fit in with Sup Forums

get a grip and lurk moar

thank you.

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

I lurked your mom

cheers bro

your welcome
to join our cause
I don't hate you, I actually love you
>really
Sup Forums just want to help the world, you included closeted

please have some Canadian soup

scienceblogs.com/goodmath/2007/04/15/strange-loops-dennis-ritchie-a/

cough

>your welcome
>to join our cause
>I don't hate you, I actually love you
>>really
>Sup Forums just want to help the world, you included closeted
>please have some Canadian soup
nupol can fuck off

it written "nu/pol/"
a meme I started
not even kidding
literally promulgating my meme

>pottery

youtu.be/2eboxCzURyI?t=8m53s

You people have alienated old pol and you will suffer.

You leftist shit has been noted.

@8:53

ffs gay site

like you guys think you know anything?

How many of you can actually code? How many of you can actually look after your self? How many of you are living in your own place? How many of you... forget it.

My guess is you know nothing, you are the same edgy fag i was years ago, mpoving from Sup Forums or where ever thinking you have it all figured out hahahahaha

oh man, you people are the next victims, soon your lives are gonna be make a turn for the worst once this place gets shutdown.

>sjwhub

take note, the next recession will happen towards either the end of this year or next, and when it hits they will put out all those musical chair videos where you guys are the ones with out a chair. History repeats and you will fucking lose and this place will have been shutdown so screen cap it.

>/new/
ahhh man the good ol days...

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

>claims to be oldfag
>talking about the destruction of Sup Forums

many marble lost

>it's sad to be exposed eh? closeted

It is the only prediction I've ever made on this site because I know it is coming, there is already talk of it.

The conservatives will win the next election with out a doubt, there is no point in voting for anything other than Conservative and adopting their way if you want any sort of life. Failure to do this will mean you will be out of work when the recession hits meaning you go through the same shit i had to go through back in 2008, 5 years out of work, hated by everyone, forced onto government work programs.

If you think I am joking google work program, oh you neets are in for a hard time and you can't see it.

tired of bumping your own circle jerk yet faggot

get out now, this place is piss, its 100% controlled and if you don't listen to me you be the next statistic, you think you can fight them? Think again, they are more powerful than you can ever imagine i use to work for them, get it yet?

controlled by whom?

sorry for calling you a fag earlier btw
that was mean spirited

Feels neutral, man.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

you touched the ballet, your dna, they have means to work out who vote it faster than is admitted, no tin foil.

Don't mess with them, they will destroy your life and I mean that, they took all work and placed into agency's so they can blacklist. Man I'm tired of fighting this shit, its proven to be almost impossible, it was a go run but i know i know in my gut we are heading back to the way it was.

Seek god, stay with god and live life to its fullest, maybe later we can do this all again, but i see everything that happened then happening now, how people forget i don't know. The same shit happened when when I was on GLP with infowar sub when Ron Paul ran the first time. This is not a joke, they have total control because they keep everything secret, like I was reading to day about some guy that worked at intel swaying they put a backdoor into newer intel chips, it really does not surprise me...

start archiving everything into encrypted storage, i may be killed for making this thread. But I no longer care my life is in tatters and I know it, just put everything Sup Forums related into encrypted containers, place into dark nets etc.

it's written "God"

yeah we know about the secret corruption

are you even trying to be coherent?

naaaahhhhh I still thing that you might be a low level disinfo agent or schizo

I still love you btw,

can you divulge anything else?
If you are who you say you are there must be more, willing to listen

I'm actually fascist.

It is written how ever I want to write it, what difference does a capitol letter make, god is god, not some cuck on a birth cert named Mark or Simon....

>yeah we know about the secret corruption

you obviously don't know enough

>naaaahhhhh I still thing that you might be a low level disinfo agent or schizo

sure...

>I still love you btw

i doubt you know what love is

>can you divulge anything else?
If you are who you say you are there must be more, willing to listen

no, your attitude and reasons...

ur actually nu

good for you faggot, good for you like i give a fuck about some word or label...

want a fucking gold star?

he answer the questions false because he is a neopol edgy cunt who is in for the shock of his life.

there is a reason this board is for adults only, the mod they don't care.

oh btw i laugh when people hate op for staying active in a thread, how new, how so very new...

You don't realise how fortunate you all are, most cucks today will post 1 -3 posts and abort.

I don't because when I speak I stand my ground

Salty...
>want a fucking gold star?
Yes, preferably a gold star of David that I can stamp on your forehead. Fucking hell man.

seriously, please don't doubt the leafs's ability to understand, I'd really and genuinely like to hear you out

my attitude is love, you're right, write it god if you like, doesn't bother me, I was doing a callback joke

I just really want to hear you explain your position

Sup Forums encoding is ok, tru/pol/ gets the code

>still want to share some soup with (you)

hahah hahaha

and if you really want to be edgy fucks that you pretend to be, you should just your nations military. Yes because you get to kill lots of brown people and you get fit, you will more money than you can spend if you do it right e.i. Stay single, oh yes that lifestyle is so real you can taste it, but none of you faggots have the fucking balls, none...

So fuck off will you, either fighter for corporate oil or STFU you know nothing. You call your selves fascists yet you have done NOWT!

i am become drunk of all worlds i should shut up and goto bed ffs

but join the military if you hate them so much, this is the best job you will ever do if your a pollack. Lots of free gib me dats, along with a package of benifits, time to slack off in the local bar cheap as fuck. Women will love your clean complexion and manly physic, what the fuck are you all waiting for?

oh i'm sorry you're a bunch of sensitive faggots that roleplay on Sup Forums kekekeke

STFU leaf i've hidden your posts, your dead to me, once a faggot always a faggot

guess what fags, baited 100%

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

i'm a liberal and you think they can't?

i have news for you, sleep sleep sleep

i am those that defeated will destroy you, yes WE will, yes WE will, because you need to put down the children you are...

how many posts have i made now, someone can count because i can't be fucked but know this...

You hate will be destroyed, you were on a path to utter destruction, you were warned and you ignored.

Sup Forums was NEVER liberal. it was more libertarian, but times change

Ron Paul is not a liberal; he's anti-abortion, for one

but in any case, libertarians have always been a small minority on this board

I think you're full of shit. you weren't here early on

Maybe, as an Englishman, should learn proper English.

maybe you should quit bumping this piece of shit thread, moron

>muh hate strawman

no, you just exposed yourself as a lying shill. you weren't here early on. you're just another dishonest leftist - and you wonder why you're losing so hard these days. people don't trust you lying fucks

i am not paid to do this, but it has to be done, you thank me for it, now i will use what memetric warfare skills i have to shut this sorry ass board down.

>a road that never goes anywhere
>a train that never stops
> a spaceship that floats on
> a echo that constantly reverbs
> a snake that constantly eats itself

Dear steve why not realize democracy creates division amongst the people, and realize regardless of what political system we do have.
It'll always be the ruling class that wins?

maybe you should take note of what i said young grasshopper, i hate to say this but I like being the troll. I like moving from place to the next, a double agent if you will.

the time to offline Sup Forums is now and trust me it will be done! Because none of you stupid fucks get it, there are more powerful players in this game. You're just plebs grasping at what was know years ago, we will take all the knowledge we have gained thank you very muchly.

>Sup Forums was liberal
obviously you weren't around when there was no Sup Forums, only /new/

You're right. Im sorry.

49/98 Posts.

OP is a faggot.

bahahahaha I was Sup Forums believe it it won't be hard for you that you think i am stupid, pol was 2011 if i got my sources right but i was very much involved in Sup Forums before that.

you fags missed the window by a long shot, call me what you want, i don't give a fuck.

shutup before i cast...