Forgotten America

Rural Men are literally the last hope for restoring White Masculinity in America
>Always Armed
>Strict Moral Code
>Traditional Family
>Can Hunt and Live off the Land
>Able to find True Meaning in Life
>Will kill you if you trespass
South Will Rise Again brothers.

youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w0m0hTrtlWM
youtu.be/EA-OvBAlSrc?t=30s
youtu.be/IHjaW9sXl7s
youtube.com/watch?v=SdOlfHWEec4
youtube.com/watch?v=tpOSroCKrEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry but being a fat drunken redneck doesn't make you traditional

I saw some rednecks come to the city once, they cucked out at the first brown person who confronted them. Soft as baby shit

Gotta love that beautiful flag!!

>Last hope for murica
>postes man with rebel flag

>I saw a redneck once.
>makes generalization about all rednecks.

>Le Drunk hillbillies
Fuck off
The real good ol boys shoot first ask later,
You saw a bunch of white trash trailer punks

South should've won
Cuck

>Rural
>Exclusively the southern United States
pls

Yes!

I guess despite being all over the country, I've never seen a real good ol boy then. Just a bunch of fat drunken Irish descendants and their pasty flabby arms with ugly tattoos wearing "muscle" shirts.

Are you retarded? I live in Ohio and even here the country folk all wave Rebel flags, shit even if you live in fucking California they wave the Dixie flag.
It represents rural pride.
The Northbwas industrialized and urbanized while the south was farmland and rural towns at the time with a few cities.

>Dumber than a sack of dog turds
>No understanding of science, Math, Technology.
>Engineering knowledge rooted in oral tradition,trial and error, and ignores best practices.
>Bred with nigs a long time ago and don't even know it.

Yeah no, faggot.

I would consider those imposter trailer trash. Which don't truly represent the rural man because trailer parks are close to medium sized towns which are close to big cities.
Out in the sticks, you don't see too many fat boys not do you see too many pasty pale guys.

>rednecks visiting the city dont stomp loud mouth "browns"

youre retarded and missing the point, go to the country and pop off about kneeling during the anthem, see if it matters what color your skin is.

Well congratulations you are outnumbered roughly 10000 to 1

>Live in cramped crime infested city
>Miserably work shitty desk job
>Everybody caters and says sorry to big daddy boss man
>Nigs outside run the city
>Drugs everywhere
>Every breathe you take you inhale 78% Car exhaust fumes and 22% oxygen
>Nobody talks to each other
>Everybody plays on phone like anti social children
>Women all beg for foreign cock
>Rap music blaring through the streets

Hmm, It's almost as if the South had a good idea for the future.

>Rural Men

Hey fuck you for snubbing us suburban retards.

kill yourself inbred retard
>hurr muh heritage
nothing more obnoxious that white trash with a confederate flag.

>Still more intelligent and capable of understanding basic facts and logic.

Doesn't matter. The greatest civilizations on Earth from all time existed in large dense population centers. Name one great civ that was based in tiny rural backwaters. You can't.

OY VEY THAT'S RACIST!

> So is this:

youtu.be/w0m0hTrtlWM

> but this isn't:

youtu.be/EA-OvBAlSrc?t=30s

I'm rural WI. Better than the fucking south.

Germany
Japan
America
France
Great Britain
Roman Empire
Greeks
Turks
Russians
Spanish
Mongols
Chinese

All relied on the rural folk for food and cash crops
Would not have survived without country folk

youtu.be/IHjaW9sXl7s

Gross. How dare anyone debase The General Lee. I could have gone my entire life never seeing that atrocity.

None of those had seats of power in rural backwaters. You've failed.

Relying on rural folk doesn't mean that the rural folks were in charge. They were peasantry.

Are you retarded? My post was literally making fun of OP for asserted by omission that rural areas are only found south of the Mason-Dixon.

I live in Wisconsin too but I'm a crossdressing faggot

Nothing is better than the south, user. I will never recognize another flag, even if they try to change it.

Yeah we have some of does

>Everyone does meth
yeah no

There's nothing worse than a carpetbagging faggots coming to NC. They ALL need to go back. Every single immigrant (excluding other Southerners)

More heroin than meth here

Rural areas are immune to the meme of political correctness. Common sense rules.

Ehh.... I have some redneck family members. They're trash.... They're degenerates, they're selfish. They would stab their own family in the back. When my grandfather was dying most of them were busy arguing over their inheritance rather than worrying about grandpa.
They're nigger-tier if we're being honest. Even had one call me up while I was at work and threaten me with some bullshit.

This thread needs a little Charlie Daniels.

youtube.com/watch?v=SdOlfHWEec4

lift, eat a lot, run, sleep well, combat training

To let everyone know your gifs person is finnish "artist".

youtube.com/watch?v=tpOSroCKrEc

>people that actually got tricked into thinking israel is our greatest ally is literally our last hop-

Rural american retards would be great if not for this massive flaw and christ cucking.

Fucking Wisconsin? Isn't that where all the filthy mudslimes live? Forth generation Floridian- hunt gators with a Ka-bar. Come at me cheese wiz.