'MISSING: MADELEINE MCCANN' ON CNN

IT'S REAL. CNN IS DISCUSSING THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE MCCANN RIGHT NOW.

They are doing a special report tomorrow at 10pm Eastern.
>"there is zero evidence to prove that she's dead"
>over 9000 reported sightings of the victim
>0 arrests

PIZZAGATE IS BEING DISCUSSED ON NORMIE NEWS. NORMIES ARE ABOUT TO GET REDPILLED HARD.

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
dcsymbols.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut the fuck up and stop giving her family attention

the parents obviously killed her or sold her into sex slavery

Quick rundown?

Prove it.

cool. here is special report: Suspects are Tony and Skippy Podesta

Podesta got his cheese pizza and CNN is going to tell us all how evil internet Nazis perverted this poor girls tragedy.

>PIZZAGATE IS BEING DISCUSSED ON NORMIE NEWS. NORMIES ARE ABOUT TO GET REDPILLED HARD.

I believe it when I see it, I do hope she is one day found alive, poor girl.

Truman Show connected.

occams razor

Hello Anon5,

could you explain how it is? And do you have a question thread up now?

They want you to think they are on your side, so they will make it seem really redpilled. maybe namedrop podesta. but that was the plan all along. Don't fucking trust these rats.

>ten years ago
>little girl disappears in the middle of the night
>no conclusive evidence, supposedly
>police sketch of two possible suspects looks very much like the podesta bros.
>parents are acting sus
>whole damn case is sus af

That is old news. The interesting part is that some anons investigated further into the Mccann disappearance when the #pg threads were yuge on Sup Forums and found the police sketch of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. The sketch looks remarkably like the former chairman of the DNC and his brother.

Now, CNN, the C u c k News Network itself is going to fucking spoonfeed this story to normals, some of whom might investigate further.

The fire rises.

Is podesta really linked to this?

>CNN

Fake and gay just like OP.

the podesta brothers kidnapped her

they were both in the area during the disappearance fyi

So many happenings at once... Macron, Mccann, wall being built, healthcare bill in US, and probably mroe to come soon.

Agreed, CNN is not to be trusted. This will expose normals to this case and maybe other possible connections, but I worry that c u c k news will spin the story to obscure the truth, like saying "Wow this case is so confusing! Anyone could be the culprit! Here is another possible suspect, you think it was Mr. Podesta? Only crazy alt-right nazis think that!" etc.

Yeah I forgot about that part. I read most of the info about it that was circulating at the time of the #pg threads, but it was a while ago.

Cuckholsters Live on CNN

Exactly, thanks user.

Innocent until proven guilty

source?

If I had to bet money, Tony is the one who went in and took the kid.

Stop advertising your faggot pyramids all over the board

I bet money they are planting a story... The Trump administration is going to start maneuvering on Podesta/pizza and the MSM is trying to get ahead and start a narrative...

also, what up senpai... you've been getting a 404d a lot recently...

digits uncertain

John confirmed for the snatcher?

>IT'S REAL. CNN IS DISCUSSING THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE MCCANN RIGHT NOW.

it's cnn. they might have only just heard of it.

meme the shit out of them.

but serious question Sup Forums -- isnt that sketch of just one man, from two different descriptions by a husband and wife who saw the same person?

Tony is a lobbyist, he never seemed as high profile as his brother, and he looks like someone who's always up for a good kidnapping

here's this infographic regarding it, file size too large for this site had to put it on imgur

imgur.com Sup ForumsNnGrj

>still going on about this

It's been obvious from day one that the parents killed her.

Literally the worst kept secret in the world.

Does anyone have the iridology chart, and a close up of Madelienes right eye?

I would sure like to know what restaurant her parents had tapas at that night..

When normals discover this story, I'm sure some will investigate further. The link to Podesta and co. is inevitable. That will really get those gears turning, especially when they remember who was in charge of the DNC for the Shillary campaign.

It could be a way for ---them--- to present a big strawman argument before the normals get a chance to think about the case, bending their maliable minds to ---their--- will so that when the truth comes out in public, normals will doubt it that much more.

its me im madeleine mccann

I must know.

can someone redpill me on this?

kek demands you redpill me

Implying this isn't another obvious diversion from real politics to distract normies/idiots. They've been talking about this for years and nothing's come of it.

He has a thread up on /x/ right now.

checked. sad.

Since when do normals investigate anything?

would have been one of chandler's goons or maxwell in the flesh

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

nice.

Shes not on my attic

podesta & co look exactly like suspects in mccann case...

wikileaks emails place podesta on vacation during time of disappearance...

mccanns eye has the same deformity as george soros...

the cnn show will either red pill some normies about the case or imply that podesta isnt involved (thereby attempting to set the narrative)...

The implication, either way, is that trump may be beginning to turn the gears on podesta/pizza...

I live in southern Arizona, what should I keep my eyes peeled for?

I recently helped a couple of very Jewish men who were very shifty and spasmodic find a bunch of business related items along with a bunch of child related items.

Business: folding chairs, clip boards ect.

Child: sippy cups, blankets and something else I can't remember.

They were nervously talking on the phone the whole time.

It spooked me pretty bad and my gut is usually pretty accurate.

Sunset pic for proof.

Literally all of that is bullshit, you'd have to be mentally ill to believe Podesta kidnapped Maddy

I kept my cool though, they were convinced I was a good retail goy, even thanking me for my service, which I doubt (((they))) usually do.

you think you're hot shit, dontcha?

Ok here is the truth, I mentioned Madeline McCann during a thread when pizzagate was unfolding just as a reference to a possible previous abduction by pedos, then some guy posted the suspect photos and claimed it was Podesta and his brother. I'm seriously amazed that such a retarded idea managed to spread like this, it's even mentioned in the wikipedia article for pizzagate.

>t. gaychq

Sounds like it's time someone broke through the set with a tank and blow the damn set up.

Also, hi. Did you do a thread today?

see

whatever you say, faggot

Redpill me on McCann. I missed all the threads

"cards"

where da proofs

the link that user posted is pretty good, but it goes deeper, there is some weird occultism or something going on.
>symbolism in washington d.c.
dcsymbols.com/
>many leading politicians visit a place called Bohemian Grove where they literally perform rituals and worship a giant owl statue.
a n y w a y
The Pod Posse looks almost exactly like the police sketch of the possible suspects, Jpod has a bunch of "art" of mutilated people in his home and he looks like a sneaky vermin.

There is much more, some anons here might have infographics as there were a few good ones that were reposted in #pg threads. When you look at this case, remember that this guy was the chairman of the DNC for the Shill campaign, so think of all the colorful characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.
>pod posse (probably pedos)
>anita sarkeesian (evil witch)
>hill and bill (where do I begin?)
>davie brock (cuck who founded Media Matters for America, a shill company, among other things.)
There are many more pieces involved. Let's take a look at Comet PIzza.
>very odd choice of music shows at what is supposed to be a family-friendly restaurant.
(see pic)
>pictures of kids being taped to tables
>"it's all just some fun, why so serious user?"
>references to pedos through symbolism all over their instagram and farcebook.
>odd back room with a keypad lock
>bad vibes

It's all connected. Read the pic in this link for a quick rundown.

Woah... Holy shit, they need to investigate this shit. This is the most solid pizza evidence I've seen so far. Creepy artwork is nothing compared to this.

that was me. it stuck because it can't be debunked.

A new lead!?!?

Why the fuck would I make this up? Right after the guy posted the suspect photo and other "evidence" people started new threads about it and it spread like wildfire, all because I happened to mention Maddy when I was throwing out an example of a possible cover up

The particular iridology of Madeleine McCain makes her extremely valuable, due to "abnormal gentalia development". The same iridology George Soros has, and Fred Trump had, among others.

The high drug concentration areas are also high federal agent areas. Is this a cause or an effect?

There is less that 10k California harbor agents to inspect over 4 million containers worth of material a year. The numbers are similar at most shipping point.

More children go missing in the DC area that California by almost 10x.

He got sent to /x/? Holy shit.

It's obviously Skippy.

>be skippy
>disembowel child in comet ping pong
> eat human flesh
>goto portugal
>be in the same exact place at the same time Madelein dissapeared
>"I dun see nuffin"
>Have a child without a woman who is now your girlfriend daughter you call Maddy.

the sketch is clearly of maddy's dad. police say the sketch is of one person not two. the parents did it

Look for:

Restaurants with odd menus and low traffic that stay open somehow

Dance halls and rec centers for teenagers

Child care and pre-school centers

Federal Spook offices

CPS rehousing locations

Shipping businesses

Use the symbols

>a thread when pizzagate was unfolding
When did you post this post that you claim to have made?
>some guy posted the suspect photos and claimed it was Podesta and his brother.
Do you think that the suspect photos look like the Podesta bros.? They do have some striking similarities.
>It's even mentioned in the wikipedia article for pizzagate
I was unaware that Wikipedia articles are all 100% accurate now, when did that happen?

I doubt your claims.

Should I look for any special names for the pizza places? The double heaRte is a symbol as well right?

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
WORN OUT PLACES
WORN OUT FACES

OP thinks he's hot shit... doncha?

hmm who could have done this..?

Netflix set a dangerous precident, any content you watch on netflix may be altered.

>symbols

someone post these for me I cant find mine

its a mystery..

The very night pizzagate started to break, they do have some similarities I guess... the claim is ridiculous though. I just mentioned the wikpedia bit as an example of how much attention it gained.