>2 buildings knocked down >Invade and occupy multiple countries for 15 years in retaliation

makes perfect sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2

No planes hit WTC7
Never forget

>3

Empire State Building

>military base gets attacked
>nuke a whole town
really makes you think

it looks like those buildings were built to be knocked down.

it's a shitty design. who the fuck thought those buildings looked good?

This makes me ashamed to be American (not that I have ever been proud - would have preferred to be born elsewhere)....

The owner demolished them for insurance reasons. Got his money back now didn't he?

>a false flag used as an excuse to invade countries to avenge "terrorism" and "weapons of mass destruction" when it's really for oil and setting up a central Rothschild bank

what's so hard to understand

>rich Saudi who used to work for CIA forms an organization
>Saudis who are members of the organization fly planes in you buildings
>send troops to Afghanistan because the evil Saudi is there
>end up fighting in local clan warfare, drug producers, etc.
>invade Iraq because muh wmds
>topple nation leader
>country turns into a ruin
>claim to kill Osama
>never show corpse

So why did they symmetrically collapse at near free fall speed? Was the whole building just a bunch of sheet rock?

Don't forget Lucky Larry.
One of the kikes behind 9/11.

I don't know, maybe because it is the single deadlis attack on American soil, plus likely the single deadliest attack on civilians not in wartime. Many other wars have started for much less. Plus it wasn't in retaliation to the other countries rather entities that facilitated the attacks as well as other crimes. To prevent further atrocities, whether in America or in the Middle East.

>know immediately who funded the attacks
>Invade their regional neighbors
we need to nuke saudi arabia

buildings knocked down
>Invade and occupy multiple countries for 15 years in retaliation
>no more buildings knocked down
Can't argue with success.

Well they haven't had anymore buildings knocked down by sandmonkeys have they?
PERFECT SENSE

>weapons of mass destruction
what you idiots don't understand is that the US military considers chemical weapons (such as poisonous gas) "weapons of mass destruction"

guess what? iraq had chemical weapons (weapons of mass destruction) so the US had EVERY right to go in and make a regime change

Nigga we got an empire to run. Sorry for trying to spread Pax Americana at the cost of some dune coon lives.

2 planes 3 buildings, 0 planes 1 explosion at the pentagon

>Harbor gets bombed.
>Invade, nuke and occupy country for 60+ years

You do realize that they put explosives in the beams of structures just in case so they can collapse the buildings in the most safe way. They probably decided to detonate the building before it toppled over by itself or so the owner can claim his insurance and get his money back instead of fixing the damages.

>we
Christian blood being spilled on mesopotamian soil while kikes make billions, good goy

Wait what the fuck? I swear when I was a kid it was the Empire State Building that was hit by a plane. I just checked and now it's the Twin Towers that were hit?

You need to nuke Israel. 9/11 was literally the USS Liberty all over again, but this time you fell for it.

A neverending war against 'terrorism.' A vague enough term to perpetually continue destruction that only benefits the banker that funds both sides.

>1

He got double the appraised value. He made sure of it with a contingency based on a terrorist attack. Makes you wonder.

>8

>american education

no no, you are just retarded, and you are still a kid, so get off this board muh dearest friendo

I agree.

You're right. We should have just glassed them. Would have save a lot of money.And just think of the future investments?! KILL ALL MUSLIMS NOW.

Oy vey it can't be the Jews you Nazi, it's Trump and Bushes fault.
All Whites are bad m'kay

>european brainwashing

No, I swear that's how it went down. This is fucked up. Just one replacement tower was built? Why would they not replace both of them?

America sold them the chemical weapons you mudblood kek you people are so cucked to the jews you do anything to feed the capitalists pockets

>2 buildings knocked down
> occupy multiple countries for 15 years

Jews did both

When you realize that it DOES make sense.

Its a sin to be ashamed of your skin you dirty pussy, your father should have slapped you harder growing up

>knocked down

smug_anime_girl.jpg

Also, 3 buildings OP. Two planes, three buildings. Hmm. And where did all the molten steel come from? Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

why did they make one taller than the others?

Oy veyyy

don't forget about the Pentagon goy

t.
unaware tard

>guess what? iraq had chemical weapons (weapons of mass destruction) so the US had EVERY right to go in and make a regime change
>Lets sell these people weapons so we can some day use it as an excuse to invade them anyway
Military industrial complex 101

>DA JOOOZ DEED IT

You are as dumb as the average american

>gets hit by plane
>falls perfectly like in a controlled demolition
made me think

Don't forget all the gold that was stolen from WTC vaults that day or the SEC files that got destroyed when 7 went down.

also, there is no impact silhouette.

Two planes
Two insurance claims
0 cost to remove all the asbestos that claimed the lives of hundreds of first responders

Oy veyyyy

No, what would have made sense would have been to nuke mecca and take all the sand niggers oil

iraqis were perfectly capable of producing these weapons.
>America sold them the chemical weapons
we sell everyone weapons. does that mean we get to invade europe or israel because we provide them weapons???
No

youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

No planes, only bombs.

Seriously this thread is just full of a bunch of anti semites.
It should be ILLEGAL for the fucking goyim to insult God's CHOSEN

one should be able to see the wings impact marks on the left and right of the most damaged part.

ONLY BOMBS

And occupying those countries had literally nothing to do w 9/11. 9/11 was just an excuse

Molten aluminum has a much lower melting point then steel. Thats aluminum m8

There were no buildings

>molten aluminum
>melting point

GWB did nothing wrong

OyYyy VeyYyy
Shut it down already!

Europe would kick your arse you only go after back water sand people and little 4 foot asians living in trees. Still struggle, pussies

They did tho

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

Part of the plane hit WTC 7 Backside never forget

there isn't a conceivable way the US would lose a war unless we tried doing the invading. No country can touch us or invade us. We rule the seas just like your little incest island used to do

best

Check out - Dr. Judy Wood dot com.
" Where Did The Towers Go ? "
Her only focus is ' how ' they came down and the many strange off site damages , hard to explain.

>Implying it was the Presidents decision and not (((their))) scheme all along

I dont like sending troops
send neutron bombs

No you were correct

Here let me see you out

I have no problem with that you have proven yourselves good at it. You do struggle fighting anyone past medieval standards though

it's because everyone does better at home. everyone just needs to stay put.

Thats the dream, keks out

Remember how this guy put away childish things like 9/11 conspiracies ... and then was disavowed by the Trooferz and previous butt-buddy Alex Alimony Jones and got death threats from the "community"?

Traditionally conquering the country and genociding its people was the norm.

People have gotten soft these days.

Whites are simply too kawaii to do bad stuff like that baka :3

Didn't we back Osama when he fought the Soviets?

Osama was CIA

All saddam had to do was let the weapon inspectors go where they wanted and talk to who they wanted without government handlers sitting in the room, and he could have avoided war. Instead he limited the inspectors to specific sites, or required enough notice for him to clear the sites, while he had goons siting in every interview to let the iraqi scientist know that there would be consequences for telling the truth. That is, if he didn't have chemical weapons. These are facts that the (media) wants you to forget. (They) want you to blame America for an unjustified war, because we didn't do it through the (globalist UN). Think about how hard the (media) has pushed these "no wmd" and "muh oil" crap since the war started.

>3
try 4, pentagon