Holy Shit

Republicans voted for this?

How badly are they going to lose in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-115hr1628rh/pdf/BILLS-115hr1628rh.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm waiting for the hardcore conservative women on my normiebook to come to the defense of this bill. So far have been silent.

Rapes are at an all time low. Rape Culture does not exist within western countries except in those that have imported millions of third world savages.
Also, Slide thread.

You guys hate the gays all day, but I think you're just jealous that we don't have to put up with crazy bitches.

I don't get it what did they do

Men are raped more than women in the U.S.

>woman gets raped
>not labeling her as unpure and exiling her from the town

Guys come on :/

rape culture?

how many times has this dumb cunt been raped?

>1 post by this Id
>Op posts shitty twitter cap
>Only arguement is Muh feels
>No direct link
>Hasn't replied at least 3 times
Slide this thread don't forget sage.

>Doesn't want rapes
>Wants rapefugees because fee fees
Are these people literally retarded?

>He doesn't know about eye rape, touch rape, sound rape, breathing rape, manspreading rape, speaking rape, grape rape, and fart rape

Rape is not a preexisting condition :^)

Stop replaying to this thread OP is clearing a shill

I literally don't care when women get raped anymore because of these women. I'm completely serious, I have ZERO emotional reaction when I hear a girl say shes been raped

How much does a grape rape go for?

Never reply to me ever again. Next time I won't be so nice in my reply KID.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776 WORLD WIDE

Read

Also
>calling me a kid when replying to an obvious shill thread

Cause there's nothing to defend. Everyone's happy Democrats lost.

No, we're just sick of you shoving your gayness into everything and spreading disease.

Very few Republican seats are up that year so not badly. They may even win a few seats from Dems

>How badly are they going to lose in 2018?

Tough one to gauge

The majority of people with strong feelings about it don't have it or have to deal with it.

Keep replying to me LITTLE BABY BOY and see what happens. Go on I fucking warned you.

It's impure, fucknugget

i actually doubt all rape claims because of them. if a woman came to me and told me she was raped, i'd laugh in her face

>femminists memed rape culture into existance

their chaos magic is more powerful than ours ever was

Keep replying like a raging autistic faggot.

fuckin aye mate if east asians are willing to do that to their next meal I don't even know what they'd be willing to do to their enemies in war.

OK now you've fucking done it brat. Fucking Nu-pol beta frog posting faggots ruining this board. Go back to /r/thedonald. And go to bed you have school tomorrow where Tyrone is going to KEK you.

do y'all still not understand how many rapes go unreported because the legal system has proven over and over again that they don't care?

I'm just a humble LEAF but even I can tell you're being a gigantic faggot. You aren't even trolling properly, far too obvious. If you aren't... well, Christ. I'd like to retain the level of bare-minimum optimism that allows me to believe people as stupid as you exist as functional adults in the real world.

Democrat voters don't turn out for midterms, Republicans and Independents wanted Obamacare gone, and nobody cares about rape hysterics from leftist broads in 2017.

everyone post your pepes

if fags would go back in the closet and not march down the street with dildos and braiwash kids i would not hate you so fucking much

Gentlemen, notice the odd tone, the strange use of some of our lexicon, and not knowing about the wordfilters. I think we just met a student assigned here as a part of a school project.

Go look up Japanese war crimes during WW2.

>devalues women
You have done that to yourself.

I have no respect for women, absolutely none.
If the world was utterly destroyed tomorrow they would be the very last thing I lament, if I was even capable of feeling that much.

They were a gift from god, our only equal, they were supposed to stand with us not against us.
We loved them, and look what they have become.

>frog posting
Found the shill

You should be posting Anakin with all that edge, not Ben.

STFU shill that isn't in the bill
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-115hr1628rh/pdf/BILLS-115hr1628rh.pdf

FUCKING ROASTIES!!!!
I HATE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

Goddamn I am tired of hearing women piss and moan about being "undervalued". If you feel undervalued then maybe you're over rated in your own fucking mind. Between women and brown skins jocking for the top opression complex of the week white men are getting bashed to shit. The evil white man, the 'universal oppressor' and cause of misery to all opposing races and genders. We are all unfit for society gents!

YOU'RE THE STUDENT FUCKING LEAF I BET YOUR PARENTS VOTED FOR TREDEAU BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO VOTE KID

>kinda agree with liberals on a number of things, like healthcare and the environment
>think republican policy is generally shite
>liberals are the fucking dumbest, most entitled sons of a bitches on the planet.

suffering. When will the DNC remove this weight around their neck and distance themselves from the extreme left? Never? Sweet. Have fun winning righties. You deserve it.

They don't even have to go into the closet in my opinion
Just don't shove it in my face, act like a normal fucking human
I don't walk around sticking my tongue inside my gal's face in public because that's fucking indecent, do in the privacy of your home.
I'll also won't walk around with my hands around her tits but when we're back at my place you can beat your ass I'm on those things like white on rice.
Why can't faggots just hold hands and do a light kiss on the lips if they absolutely have to. I personally think it's gross as shit but at least you're keeping it PG.
But like you said, don't even get me started on pride parades, god damn Gomorrah.
Could you imagine the shit storm if straight guys had straight pride parades. Walking around with 20lbs of silicon ass and pussy and parading strippers around.

well is also marriage and the atempt to brainwash kids man you would probably not give a shit if they kept to themselfs and demand nothing of the wider society

The funny thing is that women are born with innate value. They're loved and cherished just for being alive. It's a privilege to be a woman.

A man? He's not born with shit. Any value you have must be worked for. And if you can't perform because life decides to fuck you over? God help you.

I keep seeing people post this meme, but can anyone point at the line in the bill that says this?
Also, saging cause clear bait thread

I think they should be allowed to legally form a union but they under no circumstances should be able to force a church to partake in the ceremony
If they find a (((progressive church))) willing to marry them, whatever no skin of my back.
On brainwashing, absolutely agree there. Don't peddle your beliefs of the youth. Gays claim being a faggot is inherent and not a choice. Well ok then, if the kid is a faggot then naturally hewill grow up to be one, don't try and recruit kids.

I don't know, as a former life-long Progessive Democrat I have no plans to stop voting Republican.
The real question is why are you fighting _for_ the military industrial complex? WTF happened to you guys?

i believe marriage is pointless for them marriage is for having a familiy promoting sability and commitment gays cant have that
they have yet to prove that is genetic and not a fetish the gay gene has yet to be found
also would not want to normalise this behaviour

Women are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children, they should be relegated back to being property.

Republicans are so bloody left wing they are Democrats but just 10 years behind the Democrats

I wish the DNC would put more weight around their necks. A tight fucking rope will do.

The only reason I support it is for property shit
If one faggot dies it should go to his partner, fuck the government taking possession of it

cant you leave property in a will or something?

Triggered.

My parents voted Trudeau (they're 60+) and it's a bit of a sore spot. Please don't rub it in.

kill yourself shill
sage
sage
sage

Oh quit your fucking whining

It'd be a hassle constantly having to update that shit
The only thing I hate more than all our natural enemies, is big gov and them stealing shit from people

no actual conservative woman would post on Facebook like that.

learn what a proper woman is

Honestly, I didn't know what the fuck they were talking about before but this... this is diarrhea.

She looks awful white to be living in the middle east