P1ZZ4G4T3

Daily PG8 thread.

If you haven't been red-pilled ask any questions

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611 - Summary with evidence
pizzagate.com

Take your time, its hard to swallow. It left me pretty mentally drained for days.
thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/podesta-brothers-revealed/

Politicians are being blackmailed with pedophilia charges. Sleeping with questionably young women and men groomed to be sex slaves.

Thousands of people have been arrested in human trafficking in this year alone.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html (NORWAY, 51)

fox5sandiego.com/2017/01/31/watch-live-da-announces-arrests-rescues-in-operation-targeting-forced-prostitution/ (SAN DIEGO 300+)

abc13.com/news/sports-agent-among-178-arrested-in-trafficking-sting/1744436/ (178)

pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/02/05/fia-conducted-1936-raids-across-pakistan-to-nab-human-traffickers/ (3000 ARRESTED)

pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/02/05/fia-conducted-1936-raids-across-pakistan-to-nab-human-traffickers/ (170+)

abc7chicago.com/news/cook-county-sheriffs-office-nets-101-arrests-in-sex-sting;-752-arrested-across-us/1746351/ (108)

CLINTON FOUNDATION LINKS

Norway 51 23rd November
nypost.com/2010/01/01/saudi-arabia-norway-gave-clintons-foundation-millions/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html

Haiti - 12 -33 (20 minors) - Feb 6th
clintonfoundation.org/our-work/clinton-foundation-haiti
m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/news/Haiti-police-arrest-dozens--arrest-12-in-human-trafficking-ring

Ghana -16 suspects, 24 males (aged 7-16) - February 13th -
archive.is/OZkls - ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Police-rescue-24-children-from-Volta-Lake-509738

Other urls found in this thread:

manchesterinklink.com/state-local-federal-agents-execute-warrants-aldermans-home-businesses/
youtu.be/Gu12Z5a-qZI
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/NPy7arsGAZs
archive.is/fe8tf
worldcorpo.net/content/video/
archive.is/5nfBP
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-claims-hollywood-is-in-the-grip-of-massive-pedophilia-epidemic
youtube.com/watch?v=HXaFjPwKvok
bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/features/snapshotsofthepast/838538.The_day_the_music_died/
uk.linkedin.com/in/nick-rubenstein-436b9519
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/13719896.New_houses__will_endanger_school_children_/
youtube.com/watch?v=I3Iw2qYtN8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moar?

since #pizzagate I've noticed a couple stories lately on madeleine McCann on my msn homepage. clues, leads, etc. most recent was that the main suspect is a woman. theyre still smearing this story?
is there a correlation between these recent findings and media attention and #pizzagate?

Manchester New Hampshire - Feb 14
4 businesses including "Zoey’s Pizza, Grand Slam Pizza"
manchesterinklink.com/state-local-federal-agents-execute-warrants-aldermans-home-businesses/

youtu.be/Gu12Z5a-qZI
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Lo
youtu.be/NPy7arsGAZs

YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONT YA

Is John Pedosta the voice in this video? (Child abuse/torture video taken from one of the servers through a pizza place website)

voat description as follows if you want to read more into it

As I was scrolling down the thread someone has hit the nail on the head... alternate link: archive.is/fe8tf

Video worldcorpo.net/content/video/ archive.is/5nfBP

The audio of the child from worldcorp, where the name John is mentioned... Well apparently the child not only calls the abuser John but also Skippy...

Skippy is the later ego of John Podesta. Why no mention of John Podesta's "Evil Twin" named "Skippy" in the Wikileaks? (pizzagate) submitted 2 months ago by Ninjakick666 voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038

About to do a 20+ image dump boy. Hold your nutsack its going to be a wild ride.

oh lawd Jesus its a image dump! blessing be upon me!

whats it like to be upside down

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-claims-hollywood-is-in-the-grip-of-massive-pedophilia-epidemic

youtube.com/watch?v=HXaFjPwKvok

Radio Show shut down when a radio hosts wife exposes pizzagate.

bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/features/snapshotsofthepast/838538.The_day_the_music_died/
>Club owned by Jimmy Saville
>With Nick Rubenstein as managing executive

uk.linkedin.com/in/nick-rubenstein-436b9519
>Oota Property Ltd

dorsetecho.co.uk/news/13719896.New_houses__will_endanger_school_children_/
>Plans to build four detached bungalows on land adjoining School Lane
>Nick Rubenstein of Oota Property

Beautiful. Done for the week. Smoking some bud and concentrates.

Just how long have the pedo symbols been around? And, have the pedo symbols always meant that, or were they hijacked, the way the rainbow was? I came across this video of a hit song from 1973. The song is "Heartbeat, It's a Lovebeat" and sung by The DeFranco Family, lead singer is 13-year-old Tony DeFranco. Look at the stage they sing on, starts at the 24 second mar:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3Iw2qYtN8A

I honestly dont know

How you like this boyyyy

Well, considering the Jimmy Sevile scandal in England, going on during this time period, I am prone to think they knew exactly what they were doing using those symbols with a 13-year-old boy singing. Sickening if true.

How sad. I remember when pizzagate threads would easily get over 300 comments and have to go to a new thread. Now, just 32 comments. Sup Forums really has been taken over by the enemy.

I think its hidden some how.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE where is ShariaBlue

Where is "your'e sleepy user"

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Roll motherfuckers

About a month ago I came across a pizzagate thread that had Skippy in a car with two 20-something women (guessing the age) and they had a weird tatoo on them, some symbol. If anyone has those photos (there were at least two, probably three), please post them. No one could tell me what the symbol meant. And, that was when I found out that Skippy = Podesta.

>8 and 9 better than
what's the point?

says my posts are all spam. good work though anons. scalia things crazy. don't stop.

God's work

rollin'

PODEEESSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

God Bless you

I've never seen it

Bump.

Bump

You bloody legend

WE HAVE YOUR EMAAAAAAAAAAAAILS PEDOOOSTAAAAAAA

MOVE ALONG CITIZEN
NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Im out of images. D:

ROLL
O
L
L

what the fuck

pls b white

Rolling

Bumping

what do?

I got aborded.

Guccifer letter. This is the hacker who first discovered Hillary's server

SORRY FOR YOUR FEELINGS SHARIABLUE. WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING TODAY?

PIZZAGATE IS REAL. PEDOGATE IS REAL

JIMMY COMMET NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED

JOHN PODESTA NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED

911 get
ez bump OP
s t a y f r o s t y

save fucking evidence newfaggot

I hope im not a stupid nigger

Saved

bump

Speaking of 3000 arrests in Pakistan. Time for the 500 dollar question.

Anyone remember in 2012 when Save the Children was discovered as a front for ___?