The Unseen Hand : An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History

The Unseen Hand : An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History
by Ralph A. Epperson

I recently purchased this book and I'm about 120 pages in.
So far, I think it's very informative and I would recommend it to anyone on Sup Forums looking for some redpilled reading.

Have any of you anons read this book?
What do you think about it?

AMA about the book and post other Sup Forums approved reading

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've also recently purchased this book, but haven't delved into it yet

one bump for good measure

Tell me about the book OP.

well it starts off defining the difference between the conspiratorial view vs the accidental view of history.

the accidental view posits that historical events happen somewhat accidentally.
One country is moving in on us, because they are controlled by a mad-man!
We have to respond to this before shit gets real.
Sorta like how we are dealing with NORK.

The conspiratorial view posits that events happen for a reason and according to a plan.
An example would be that we didn't go to war in Iraq because of a mad-man with WMDs, but because Hussein was seeking independence from the petro-dollar.

One of the very best books you can own.

the book takes a few chapters to set up an understanding of government and boils it down to basically two types.

Essentially one where we have God given rights, and one where we have State given rights.
Communism vs. Free Enterprise

good book

I really think so.
I've never seen it on any recommended reading list tho.

Title reminds me of getting a handy under a table, desu. But book sounds good, I'm gonna check it out. Thanks user.

Sounds like typical American garbage definitions that lack any explanatory power beyond simple black and white thinking Amerilards love so much.

The book traces back the roots of communism to the formation of the illuminati.
It details how the illuminati have proliferated into other societies, and how they have recruited influential individuals to upset the balance of power in numerous countries.

The book then presents various examples of revolutions fomented in order to create a pretext for implementation of communist ideals.

I would be happy to expound upon the post you are referencing.
Would you like to ask a question, or would you prefer to remain a simple cunt?

I saw a few screen shots posted here, so I decided to check it out.
I'm trying to create a clear picture of the bullshit.

I saw this earlier, what do you anons think about this list?

Wow that is some revolutionary thinking. I don't mean to bash the author, but I hope he has more to offer than "some history is accidental, some history is a CONSPIRACY"

What is the main thesis of the book? Is he saying that history revolves around conspiracies, or that they are largely a figment of peoples' imagination?

I'll just leave this here

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Also read this fucking book anons it's like 100 pages

Thank you kind user
I love this kind of stuff

This is kind of nigger tier thinking. There is no fundentap difference between the two reasons, just that they differentiate in motive.

No, no user, he only creates the dichotomy in the beginning to give the reader an idea what the conspiratorial view of history is.
The book was written in 1985; they didn't have the memes we have now.

The book is all conspiracy and explores inconsistencies in the story of the russian revolution for example.
How Marx was a fraud who lived off of the wealth of Engels, starved his children to death, and whored around.

There's no flat earth or aliens.. It's all history and it's well researched and cited.

wow, excellent. thanks

If you had spent more than a day on Sup Forums you would understand the implication.