Whoa, that's true

Whoa, that's true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're both shit what's your point?

Damn... this is powerful.
Placing my opinion on an image even though it consists entirely of text really does make it true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&ab

SCIENCE!

Yeah but Bill Nye isnt a scientist. Can you show me a single paper he's published? Quick tip: engineering isnt science

Mike Rowe never misrepresented who he was. Unlike OP. Also, Mike Rowe is actually a affable guy off-camera, unlike Nye who is a cunt.

>sage for not this shit again.

>majored in Communications
>ends up doing blue collar jobs
Makes sense to me. What's the problem, op?

>Engineer hosts science show
>we should automatically believe what he says even it contradicts actual science
No.

Get back to us when Mike Rowe is advocating that people who don't believe in dirty jobs should go to prison.

pic related to both shill nye the white genocide guy and OP the cocksucking pile of shit

people in white lab coats are infallible user, don't you know anything about science?

Who the fuck is mike rowe?

who the fuck is mike crow

Dirty jobs

Yes I have a question regarding genetics and gender so I'm going to ask some fucking mechanical engineer who makes engine parts. Plus, Mike Rowe has done more work on Dirty Jobs alone than all of you libs and niggers combined will do in your entire lives.

>Fuel injector device
A RUBBER TUBE
>Components for the mars rover
Source
>Patents for various inventions
Then why does he need the money from making shitty T.V. shows.

>I need a figurehead to tell me what to think
Generally speaking, scientists know more about their subject of expertise, but they're not infallible. Bill Nye is full of shit when he starts saying there's 65 genders and that sex chromosomes don't define biological reality.

"devices"

slow down there it was a SUN DIAL

The problem is that Shill Nye is passing off social science bullshit as "hard science," which is what prompts everyone to call bullshit on him

There's no problem as long as he stays in his lane, but this shit is like if Mike Rowe did a show about how an insurance salesman has a "dirty, blue-collar job"

Dolph Lundgren is more qualified than Bill Nye to be a scientist.

Bill Nye is just a washed up comedian from the 90's

>science

Whoa. I bet you'd trust a mechanic to do open heart surgery on you huh? Cause they're the same thing right? Fuck off

Bill Nye is a faggot and Mike Rowe isn't. Checkmate atheists.