The more red pills I take the more I start feeling Islam is actually the path to salvation for the white race and...

the more red pills I take the more I start feeling Islam is actually the path to salvation for the white race and Western civilization.

anyone else get these feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYvB6oBaeR4
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
youtube.com/watch?v=9I2WyY_R_hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youre arnt very creative arnt you?

no there are other ways

Thats being retarded. Simplify religion to a harvest calendar. Do you want the one that is hinged to just the moon aka islam. fuck no. Do you want the Roman Sun calendar? Ehh simple enough and standardized. Sure why not. Do you want to get ahead of the system and be a perfectionist? Judaism it is goy. The calendar that minimizes its tracking error down to only every 2000 years thanks to its 17 year leap cycle. Its babylonian astronomy that is ruining todays world and digital clocks that remove the concept of time from the concept of space. The roots of civilization. The astrological calendar.

Silence Abdul. Get back to your mosque.

you cunt

I've had similar thoughts but in the end I realized islam is a cult that uses sex deprivation to create violence that is a self fulfilling prophecy

Orthodox Christianity is the same minus the murder you goon

if you are going to blue pill me on Islam you need to put a little effort into your argument.

no, and fuck off
western civ, where the inventors and the explorers and the artists thrive is 100% incompatible with a religion that has codified absolutely everything, from the hand to use to wipe your butt to how to lie to others. there's 0 liberty in islam

no, whites are degenerate and must die out

Nope.

Are you retarded?

Islam is fucking degenerate.

>the more red pills I take the more I start feeling Islam is actually the path to salvation for the white race and Western civilization.

Whiteness and Western civilization can't coexist with Islam. Islam is completely alien and foreign to The West. If The West becomes Islamic, then The West no longer exists. The two are diametrically opposed.

Being White is an ethno-cultural distinction. Muslims are not White, no matter what their ethnicity is.

Islamification is the absolute destruction of Western culture and civilization and the self-genocide of White people.

>why yes Ahmed, i'd love to cover my womens' face with veils even though it is foreign to my culture and a clear imposition of will from a wartime religion which seeks to subjugate us

You are a KEK!

you ever heard the golden age of Islam??
how is Islam degenerate?? if anything Islam is anti-degenerate to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYvB6oBaeR4

this guy is dropping a lot of red pills. I just can't dismiss his arguments.

yeah, and it's a bullshit meme
at best, they just kept what grecorroman, ptolemaic and babylonian civs had achieved
they had literally hundreds of years, and did shit compared to 100 years of Renassaince

According to Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.

• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.

• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.

• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).

• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).

• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.

• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.

• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.

• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).

• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.

• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).

• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.

• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.

• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.

• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).

• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.

• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).

• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).

• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.

• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".

• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Why not Mormonism?
Encourages large families without the suicidal desert cult mentality.

a meme?? the mongols set the Muslims back 1,000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

I can live with 90% of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=9I2WyY_R_hA

You must be a nigger.

die commie scum kys

>thinking semitic religions are good
how bout you kill yourself you sand-worm

no
tips fedora*

The golden age of Islam was when the Islamic countries actually valued the words of their prophet and valued science, education and universal health care(sort of).
Now when all the white arabs are shia this shit isn't happening.

Hijabs are a symbol of subjugation over our women. If white women cover their heads, filthy raping mudslimes will see them as the property of Islam. Fucking cuck

I actually wanted to listen but in the first minute of his rant he says men are horny animals and can't control themselves unless every woman in the entire world is covered in a black rag.

You can't dismiss his arguments? You really are retarded.

Men and Women are complementary to each other, there's a balance to the household, no need for domination or chastity or any bullshit of the sort.
A relationship, one that escalates to marriage especially, is a bond of trust and love between two people (inb4 fag) .

If your IQ is too low to keep your dick in your pants, you're the degenerate one.
If you walk down the street with a constant hard on, you're the degenerate one.

A man should be stalwart and strong and a woman too should be stalwart and strong.
Both should uphold their dignity as human beings.
You don't build a civilization by treating your own people like cattle.

Asatru is the white man's actual religion not some abrahamic religion

women should be forced to cover head and toe in a garbage bag

women shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold office

you telling me this wouldn't be for the best?

We don't have to sacrifice our identity for Islam. Unless you're a sandnigger. Just Fash it up.

Natsoc and Fascism > Islam

>al womyn are weetaded

No, that's fucking insane.

Women birth and raise our entire species.
The notion that they should be kept ignorant and subservient is absolutely ridiculous, I wouldn't want my kids raised by a dumb woman, would you?

People who think that's reasonable are manlets too insecure to handle a woman who can hold up a discussion, as you will find, most muslims are.