The 11 states most likely to be affected by pre-existing conditions all voted for Trump

BAAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAAHAAHAAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

wvmetronews.com/2016/10/26/obamacare-premiums-spike-in-west-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>All red states
Well guess he's fucked next election. They'll either hate him, or be dead.

>people can vote to do something not in their own immediate interest

I know this must be shocking to the gibsmedat generation.

They're the states most likely to benefit from being removed from the drip drip heroin that is gibs.

SAGE AND REPORT SHAREBLUE SHILL THREADS

MAYBE THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU SOME IDEA HOW MUCH THEY HATE OBAMACARE, HMMM

>yfw this is a 66D Jumanji play by the jews to ensure (((MARK ZUCKERBERG))) wins in 2020

States with the highest levels of pre-existing conditions have the highest rates of obesity. This is a good thing.

>"Most likely"
>Everyone who signed up for Obamacare is in urban areas and didn't vote for Trump anyway

And every single one of those states would vote for Trump today vs. any Democrat.

Sorry, Democrats, they're not buying what you're selling.

I mean I'm in Kentucky and I know and am related to people with pre-existing condishuns and they're literally all human dregs, fat smokers with heart disease and the beetus, alcoholics, drug addicts. Also those are the people in the state that mostly vote Democrat.

I've seen right wing Trump votes become furious over this. People in these deep red states too. Are you deluded, or a shill?

All the states that aren't Texas lol

>I would much rather allow Ben Shekelsberg to have another tax cut than my family have health insurance! After all, he is a job creator and im a lowly peasant looking out for my country!

I live in Washington so I'll be fine no matter how badly republicans fuck up healthcare. I do feel bad for anyone in the shitty states who didn't ask for this, though.

Anybody getting tired of "winning" yet?

>Obamacare is turning out to be an expensive proposition in West Virginia.

>New figures released by the Department of Health and Human Services show that the average monthly premium for customers in the exchange will rise by 32 percent next year

wvmetronews.com/2016/10/26/obamacare-premiums-spike-in-west-virginia/

He needs to just repeal, deregulate, and de-socialize the US healthcare so everyone can afford it.
>You are a faggot retard who doesn't understand or denies economics because reality hurts your pussy feelings if you disagree.

You can have insurance with pre-existing... it would be like buying car insurance after you wreck your car.

not all pre-existing conditions are as obvious as you might think

Doesn't matter, everyone who participate HAS to pay when they are health or it wont be solvent

People just want to buy the shit they WANT, and have sone one else pay for their medical when they NEED it

you just dont know wtf youre talking about and instead of learning you just regurgitate what you heard other people say.

New tax plan is actually helping offset the tax burden red states pay, so they'll be able to afford the hike.

Theyre all black people lmao

is obesity a preexisting condition?

that's a lot of diabeetus!

How not one, like not even fucking Republicans talk about the fact that most working class Americans did not want to be forced to give their money to insurance companies. Obama just added another cost to people already struggling. How come no one ever brings it up. We should be riding that shit, but instead we focus on shit like
>muh shitty website
>I dont want to pay for your healthcare you fuggin commie lol

wrong, it wont be slvent at all. You meuppets need to look up the definition of INSURANCE.
Once your already fucked up theres nothing to INSURE aginst. these people need cost reduction measures which is just another subsidy, but it needs to be state by state b/c im not trying to pay for some ft fuck to get a tripple bypass and stinits for 500k 3 times in his life while he sits on his couch in his free house watching obama cable on his HD atena eating trans fats he bought with food stamps while he waits for his cash welfare increased by his disability premium.

If the government doesn't figure this shit out we should change our strategy. everyone should take advantage of the system, totally destroy it with a massive influx of people claiming benefits.

>The CBO hasn't even rated the plan yet, but somehow CNN knows who will be effected.

>retarted 1900's era conservative policies and mindset don't work

huh who woulda thought

Liberals don't care about paying for things because they don't.

Also check the source on this fucking CNN poll. Liberal thinktank's hypothetical model of a hypothetical model. It was designed to produce this headline

because peopel go bankrupt and die because they couldnt pay their medical bills

Republicans do talk about that shit
>watch c-span

>all states that will never go blue

It's almost like prior president's horrible trade policy destroyed the manufacturing center of the US and that those people would rather have a job than a fucking handout. Who would have ever guessed it?

didn't trump run on universal health care?

why did he go for this ryancare shit?

>implying it isn't Niggers and Spics with preexisting conditions
>implying it won't thin the minority heard
>implying those states wont turn MORE RED after minorities die out

4D Chess my friend

A shame you weren't aborted.

4D UNDERWATER SNAKES AND LADDERS

>implying those aren't mostly black people who voted democrat

You do realize that the state has to apply for a waiver to get rid of the pre-existing clause, right?

And to even be eligible for the waiver, they have to have a high risk pool that meets with federal standards.

So kill yourself and end your shame.

>West virgina
>Black people
El oh el you utter twat. You're just pulling things out of your ass

Fake and gay. Kansas here.

One word
>obesity

Thank fuck this happening.

>most likely

>much rather give all my money to support shitskins as my party tells me i am evil and should die for making the world livable hundreds of years ago and companies no longer hire me for diversity quotas

you cheeky cunt

Yeah there are blacks in Charleston.

You voted against something not in your best interest. As if this was some sort of sacrifice for the whole? Isn't that the same idea as universal healthcare, except it's about money instead of health?

>He needs to just repeal, deregulate, and de-socialize the US healthcare so everyone can afford it

>stop taxing me
>taxation is theft
>but tax the jews specifically
Yes, that'll work out nicely.

They will be able to afford it because of the tax reforms you fuckwit.

literally who?

And?

It's not the fucking feds job to steal my money to give to you because you can't take care of yourself.

Fuck off.

those states also have the highest percentage of niggers

Pure coincidence I'm sure

Do you have to go to the doctor constantly and take meds for stupid shit?
There's something wrong with you. That's a pre existing condition. Normal people only go for annual checkups and maybe for antibiotics when they get something that won't fuck off on its own.
Personally I go to a doctor maybe once every 3-4 years, last time was to get something to clear up a sinus infection that lingered too long. I hate being forced to pay for heath insurance because I pay thousands more that I would just paying medical bills outright, all so I can subsidize fat fucks, retards, junkies, AIDS fags, niggers with diabetes and gunshot wounds, and all their poorly fed children.

Good I'm glad. We need to purge these white trash.

>not georgia
>not carolinas
>not maryland
>not delaware
>not illinois
sure thing white boy, its because muh blackz

traveled over various deep red states to observe the outrage and fury of a multitude of Trump votes [sic] and then returned to Sup Forums to post about it did you? seems you are deluded and a shill you fucking faggot

What??? The same people that voted for him based on him repeatedly saying he was going to repeal obamacare??? Blumhpgfhhhf really stepped in it this time. Those voters will never forgive him for doing what he said he would do

> CNN found the 2% of Glumphh voters who were disappointed and interviewed them

Your country sounds like a cheap Dominican entrée. Honestly, stfu

Individuals with preexisting conditions are a minority (30-36% TOPS), and even then most get healthcare through work or are seniors and get Medicare. They probably voted Democrat anyway (mostly).

You need a MAJORITY to make a difference, not a MINORITY.

See, being Black IS a pre-existing condition.

fpbp

>implying we like Obama care here

Go fuck yourself, you underestimate the amount of resentment people feel towards obongo for implementing his health plan in the first place

I thought preexisting conditions not effecting your insurance was one of the two Obamacare things Trump wanted to keep.
Did Trump get cucked by the GOP?

its also because they hold large amounts of fat diabetic wet backs like your brother

Yeah, if you want to be obese you should pay for your own healthcare, not force others.

>tfw conservative states are also shit states
Is liberalism the final red pill?

Are white liberals the true master race?

mmmm looks like there seems to be a correlation here.

The combined population of those states is less than California alone. The cost savings health insurance companies will save from not having to give free gibs to the spics there will result in new savings to red states.