Damn... Trumpkins blow the fuck out once more

Damn... Trumpkins blow the fuck out once more.

I've legit never seen anyone celebrate Cinco De Mayo. Also, don't give Christmas gifts this year and don't eat at Thanksgiving, I could keep going on

You know how whites celebrate holidays? By getting drunk. Even fake holidays like Cinco de Mayo which were created just to make wetbacks feel good about each other.

White folk will be getting drunk tomorrow and every other day whether you beaners like it or not, and regardless of your imaginary holiday.

This is pathetic b8, nice try OP. better luck next time

What is cinco de mayo?

No one is celebrating the fucking Mexican's defeat of the French on May 5th in the U.S., fuckhead. Some people, unlike me, just need an excuse to drink too much.

Here's an idea: let's have the construction on the wall begin on May 5th. Then every year we can celebrate that instead.

I prefer americans celebrating 5 de mayo than chicanos, this day is not even that important for mexicans but chicanos feel the need to let everyone know how proud they are of being "mexicans"

Wow, I can't believe the left is so racist to think that all latinos are illegal immigrants.

The most retarded holiday ever.

Celebrating a won battle over the French (not even Frenchmen, they were fucking shitskins from Egypt) in a war Mexico ultimately lost and ended up with the president running for his worthless life for all the country.

I don't celebrate Pinco De Mayonnaise. Nor have I ever seen anyone celebrate it. What is it?

kill yourself shill sage

Who the fuck celebrates Cinco de mayo?

>don't eat at Thanksgiving
That isn't healthy, user

I thought cinco de mayo just meant "Drink Beer all day long" in Spanish???

>I prefer americans celebrating 5 de mayo than chicanos, this day is not even that important for mexicans but chicanos feel the need to let everyone know how proud they are of being "mexicans"

This is why racemixing is wrong and multiculturalism leads to disaster.

t.chicano

sink of mayo... no wonder you mexicans are so fucking fat

you're right i don't celebrate that trash shit beaner "holiday"

Not quite, Satan.

That's pretty pants on head retarded, Juan. There would still be plenty of Mexican immigrants lucky enough to be welcomed into our country through legal immigration. And bonus, we would know they all believe in the rule of law (you know, that thing our great country is founded on, and why it isn't a third world shithole) because they followed them to become American instead of acting like lawless animals!

Please, debate that.

Who the fuck eats Chinese Mayonnaise anyway?

i don't get why this shit is celebrated.

I'm Mexican and i don't care for the shit.

i was born here and my parents are actually legal unlike the parasites that scam welfare.

I'm also for the wall and reported my neighbor to ICE.

Topkek