Congratulaaaaaaaaations! Healthcare is fucking fucked!

So there. Your vote in November for a sign language gorilla with brain damage just killed thousands of people.

Kids will lose their healthcare.

Elderly will lose their healthcare.

Cancer patients will lose their healthcare.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

And FUCK YOU.

It's all thanks to the craven, selfish man children here who couldn't stand the thought of having a vagina in the White House.

Tell me again how it was worth it when Donald Dumbfuck personally pulls the plug on someone you love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kay

>It's all thanks to the craven, selfish man children here who couldn't stand the thought of having a vagina in the White House.
Don't make same mistake, vote Le Pen

Yes, yes, fuck you too

>democrat writhes in pain as water is poured on

lol

I'll finally have insurance again.
My wife and i can finally start a family.
My parents can finally get the medical services they need.

Fuck you for hating us all just because we want health insurance.

things seemed pretty good before Obamacare

maybe you should get a job?

The weak should fear the strong.

do shills get upset when they realize their trumpgret copypasta is getting smaller and smaller? are they mad that soon they'll have to go back to spouting "FUCK BRUMPF" instead of saying "i'm your ally, trump is betraying you!"

Yes, but I will be saving several dollars per year.

sounds like a good system. Elderly need to die, weak kids should die too.

Everyone should die except for the ones on top of the bell curve

You do realize Republican pantshitters pissing away their careers to take one lost potshot at Obama just won us universal healthcare, right?

When Dems get back in, fuck bringing back Obamacare.

It'll be no bullshit, no strings, no watered down Euro style healthcare.

Literally single payor. Literally state run healthcare from now until the end of time. Literally non-negotiable.

And fuck yes, we will be fleecing the absolute shit out of rich white men to pay for it.

In ten years, 90% tax rates.

Maximum wage.

Estate taxes that won't let rich, disproportionately white dinosaurs leave their brats any more fat trusts to soak themselves on cognac and cocaine.

You are done, Donald Dumbfuckers. I hope you know, deep down inside, how sincerely fucking fucked you are in the long-run.

It's just a goddamned shame a whole lot of people are going to die before we drag this regressive country kicking and screaming into the modern age.

> nonwhite shitskin offspring will die
>boomers that fucked up our future will die
>useless members of society will die
>^^^

How much do people pay for healthcare in amerifat?

fuck the goverment for making me sign up for $230 health insurance at gunpoint.

I was 22 and had no health problems

what is it with all this low-hanging fucking bait? Are normies invading this board because MSM already?

I don't know about you bros.. But i'm not tired of winning. Canada paid 1b towards the wall.

Healthcare is fine read the bill you liberal cuck.

Other than that weak bait.

welcome to the healthy young single white men in america's world, cucks.

not having insurance is the ultimate redpill in keeping your body clean, safe, and healthy.

>this mad about losing still
got like 3.5 years to go still, bro AT LEAST:)

It was already fucked, you fuck.

If you dont buy coverage, if you dont get a job that provides it. Fuck you. I hope you die from a lack of coverage

You entitled fuck

You are a fag. Obama didnt develop his healthcare just like Trump didnt with his.

Obamacare literally just wasted billions by overpaying insurance companies with tax payer money. He shuffeled money around and chose who it went to and it didnt go to people, it went to buisiness

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Yeah, yeah! Fuck black people, right? So original, so wise, so fucking justified.

NOW SAY THE C-WORD, KEK! Why did you forget?

Did trying watch President Shitgibbon's latest gibbering apeshit speech distract you too much? I know watching a balding rape apologist flip flop all fucking day must get really, really tiring, but you're letting me down here, babydick.

I simply can't go another freakin' second without hearing cuck from the koolaid splattered lips of another far right shut-in.

We're dancing on their graves.

Ohhhhh the shills salt is giving me hypertension.

>Where will my girlfriend's boyfriend's Jamal go when another nigger shoots him for a bag of weed?

Pipedreams.jpg

Tyrone, Cletus and Paco will fleece you properly.

The World had lost sympathy for USA. You did this to your self. Orange monkey is your problem.

I'm sorry for your demise.

>amerifats makes all their food unhealthy as fuck

>gets medical """insurance""" for 6 million dollars/years

>they get sick and they have to pay for it

imagine if you didn't live under constant fear, you wouldn't need an insurance, you'd just go up to the doctor and pay him/her $100 for your operation and be done with it.

So, what, you were making too much to afford it? Or too little? If you were making too little, you should have been able to afford a subsidized plan. Now you won't be able to afford anything, you stupid shit. Premiums are not going to go down, you dumb cunt. Premiums are not affected by "hurr da markets", premiums are artificially inflated by insurance companies to push partisan ideology. And you suck it up like a thirsty male prostitute.

Who dis pls

kill yourself op
sage all shareblue shill threads

Lmao he must have hit a soft spot. Nice paragraph kiddo!

take deep breaths man, it's just politics

>I was 12 years old before Obamacare
>lol get a job, that means you get health insurance now!
I pray to Jesus Christ wherever the fuck he is that you get your dumb, stupid head on straight.

You're a nigger and a cuck, fuck you.

most of them deserve it, niggertoucher

Lol I get free health insurance in California because I'm a minimum wage earner. No waiting periods, I can walk into my family clinic and see a doctor within a few minutes. I'm fine. I care about the people who aren't doing fine.

What are plane tickets and sponsors in foreign countries lol

Do you really think the Dems aren't owned by elites like the repubs?

It seems you have forgotten very quickly about the bank bailouts.
Hillary sold appointments when in Obongo's administration.

>Obama just won us universal healthcare, right?
Not when there are health care companies competing with each other.

>redditspacing

GOOD!

Medicaid and Social Security are literally the number 1 and number 2 things growing faster than the rest of the economy can keep up with. We need to cull the fucking herd of all these motherfucking 250lb plus sacks of fat.

THEN WORK YOU GODDAMN COMMUNIST

Thank you for putting the biggest smile on my face.

Your suffering literally rejuvenates me.

you libtards always have hyperbolic statement anytime republicans pass something. boy who cried wolf no one gives a shit idiots.

Literally none of those things will happen and if this even passes the Senate it'll essentially be no different than Obamacare.

You realize that we are studying you far more methodically than you are studying us. Yes?

>I'll finally have insurance again.
>My wife and i can finally start a family.

kek

Pregnancy is a "pre-existing condition" now so your workplace can decide not to cover any of that maternity shit or just not hire you if they find out you're married to a fucking woman which will drive their company's premiums through the fucking roof because you are married to a goddamn woman

It you wanna have kids you're screwed

In fact ditch the cunt, if you have any chicks in your family you're now screwed to hell, go gay if you want to keep working and pray you don't ever get old or sick fuckass

So King Nigger and Shitlery Cunton made a completely unsustainable health plan.

In order to fix this it needed to be dismantled... but it's the fault of the guy dismantling it instead of the people who hooked them into the shitty system and made them dependent on it in the first place.

Makes a lot of sense.
Keep on 'feeling the Bern' or whatever, faggot.

Do you know how to read? Maybe you should read it before you start talking out of your ass.
How will the president pull the plug exactly? Do you see how when you talk out if your ass, everyone just ignores you?

LMAO!!!!

The democrats are a dead party walking. They are 3 or 4 totally separate ideologies that cannot possible work together any longer due to the DNC Fraud scandal. Even if the lawsuit fails tens of millions of people will leave the party.

Where are you shills getting this 'information' on the new health care? CNN or MSNBC isn't a legitimate answer.

People loved Obamacare soooooo much and are going to be so mad that it's gone, that's why they voted Republicans in 2014 and 2016 to repeal the damn thing.

i heard if you get just a little madder it will change the outcome of the election

Healthcare no one could use or afford lol just another bitch man whining cause bro muh ingrown toenail

>
As long as it gets rid of those redneck pests, it's all good.

Lol, and do what? LARP that you're going to murder about half of the United States population? Most of those fat sacks of lard are Republicans. Democrats and left-leaning independents are noticeably more able-bodied than your friends in good ol' Kentucky or Alabammy.

RyanCare is still ObamaCare, just worse

You realize this has to go through an approval process...right? Why would you just start making things up when you don't even know what the process is?

THANK GOD a woman isn't president. We need someone who can deal with North Korea without triggering WW3. Hillary would certainly fuck America up when it comes to North Korea and Iran, just like she fucked up Libya and Syria.

>Pregnancy is a "pre-existing condition"
Only if the pregnancy occurs before purchasing the insurance.

"Limit access" doesn't mean "make it affordable". You will be placed in a high-risk pool and your premiums will skyrocket.

good I'm glad.

>reeeeeeeee muh health care

Everyone here voted for Trump under the assumption he would do exactly this. Why do you think him following through on his campaign promises (unlike obongo) would make us change our minds?

t. pussy anarchist who hates working hard to support his community

>RyanCare is still ObamaCare, just worse
Probably not worse, it's just Obamacare with an R next to it. But Obamacare was just Romneycare with a D next to it.

Well, that may be true, but all you fucks who were gloating about how he couldn't fulfill his campaign promise to repeal Obamacare must feel real stupid right now. Because he just did.

More of us than you know voted for Trump not because he was gonna make us great again. We voted for him because he will make you lefty pricks suffer for your past 5 decades of blasphemy, degeneracy and self-righteous persecution of anyone who disagrees with your views. I hope he tears down everything you leftists hold sacred and makes you watch while he lights it on fire.

get fucked libtards

>rebbit spacing

hmmmm... you really made me think

>In ten years, 90% tax rates.
We 5th world poverty now

No, everyone here voted for Trump because everyone here is mentally challenged. Regular Americans voted for Trump because he lied that he would get universal coverage.

all we need is a government that cracks down on price gouging like it's supposed to. then everything would be so cheap that we would be able to afford to pay for everything out of pocket

So if you ever change jobs you're totally fucked. Also, your employer can decide to just not cover anything to do with pregnancy now, and you bet your ass many will, so you'll be paying that up to $50,000 bucks for pregnancy under the insurance you have through work right fucking now yourself. Hope you have $50,000 or more just laying around man.

This is gonna price most Americans out of ever having kids, no clue what's going to happen

Checked and keked

This

It's only affordable today if you don't pay taxes. If you don't pay taxes I am sure you think it's morally correct that those that do cope with the burden. AHCA is already collapsing because of marxist non logic like that you stupid cunt. You won't die, you will wind up in county general and still be a burden on society.

At ease, swede. Shouldn't you be protecting your mom from a gang rape right now?

You are a faggot retard who doesn't understand or denies economics because reality hurts your pussy feelings if you disagree. Singapore has the best healthcare in the world, and guess what, it'd the most pro-free market healthcare in the modern world. The USA has one of the most socialized healthcare markets in the modern world (the 4th most) which is why it sucks asshole.

Calm down little man, it's going to die when it reaches the senate

This wouldn't have happened if the dumb congressional Democrats didn't goad his thick skin when he claimed that he wanted to ignore.

Why shouldn't mentally ill people or people who have to constantly use the service be placed in a high risk pool?

>Americans were dying on the street along with their deceased family and friends before Obama care.

(OP)

>implying I care
>implying healthcare is a right
>implying government should even remotely be involved in healthcare
>implying a free market won't lower healthcare costs
>implying people I love can't afford healthcare on their own
>implying I don't like Hillary because she's a woman even though I support Le Pen over Macron
>implying Hillary even is a woman
>implying

cuck cuck cuck

>supporting the leeches of this world

LOL no I hate this faggot world and you libshits made it fucking worse.
I can't go anywhere without niggers and dumb entitle whores want to kid my face in simply because I'M FUCKING A WHITE MALE!
Fuck all of you. I hope lots of people die. Painfully.
Fuck you freaks most of all.
>using black magic to put curses on people for voting a particular way
God will deal with you fucks. I only hope I'll still be around to see the rivers of blood.

>I don't know what Marxism is but I'll use it as a synonym for neoliberal social democracy because that's just how nignint we are on Sup Forums

Consider the following:
>Fact: "Niggers" and (((the elite))) are the two master races of this world - anyone who thinks otherwise is a limp-dicked walking inferiority complex
>Fact: Anyone who supports Trump is garbage walking in human skin who'll drown in their own shit before they can say "b-b-b-b-but... HER EMAILS!"
>Fact: "Red-pilling" is referencing a movie written by two libturd Hollywood transwomen - anyone using it is playing themselves and it's sad/pathetic/hilarious

Murica land of the free, home of the idiots.

Remember not long ago when you were laughing at us because Trump had broken his promise to repeal Obamacare?

Haha, asshole.

Ryancare is not remotely fucking free market, at all

Free market would actually make sense unlike this bill which sucks

That's the fucking thing, now we taxpayers will be paying WAY MORE, that why Ryan snuck this through like the sneaky little shit he is without a CBO score, it's incredibly fiscally irresponsible

We'll all be footing a much higher bill as they steal our taxpayer money, the billions of dollars aren't even earmarked for anything so the government can just take it from us with the AHCA to do whatever the fuck they want with it

Government welfare

Says the tiny island-Chinese faggot who has never been to the USA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU

also obvious b8 but i wish it wasn't

You're a fucking faggot, bitch, shut up.