Fuck the whities it's time to cheering the indigenous neanderthals

Fuck the whities it's time to cheering the indigenous neanderthals.

i think she's cute :) I've always liked emos

Yeah i'd be happy to wake up next to her each day

Neanderthal Pride Worldwide! Gas the CroMag normie scum!

post dick

Paбoтaйтe нaд cвoим aнглийcким, Гpигopи.

I've dated around 6 or 7 of these type of girls.
Some observations.
>small build
>small chested
>small-dog complex (must be a bitch to appear "bigger")
>attention whores (to make up for the lack of self esteem, which lowers each time they have a new sexual partner)

These girls may be fun, but they are most certainly NOT the kind you want to start a family with--hell, most don't even believe in marriage. They're narcissists, usually dumb as a box of rocks, believe they're "counter-cultural" when they're merely followers of what pop culture tells them is "revolutionary".

While I find these women attractive, still, I wouldn't touch another with a ten-foot pole. If they do not grow out of it, they will end up junkies and couch-hoppers for the rest of their life.

It would get old quick. This girl doesn't have anything.

What are they like in the US?
The Ones i've met here are normally lovely girls who just don't feel like they fit in with other girls (Or have i just met nice girls dressing Emo?)

I've never dated them as they don't exist in my city, but based on aesthetics, I assumed they would be the quiet and no friends type (opposite of Stacey). what are goth women like?

fuck the niggers

thank you mrs skeltal

Can this girl not lift her arms up past her shoulders or some shit? She look fucking retarded, skeletons are more functional than this fucker.

meant elbow not shoulders.

too late :)~ emo girl wins

I'd be worried whether or not she could accommodate a penis might as less carry a child to term.

BIG MEATY CUUNT

>Cooney
lol

How old is she tho.
She's got some sort of anorexia so thats pretty cool. or shes literally a child and still super skinny

But we dont have indigenous Neanderthals in Australia, Ours are Denisovans.

can we cheer on human subspecies too?

fuck it im going to eat a cheese sandwich