Weak and Strong

Why should we let the strong crush the weak?
Isn't that morally wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zzsPUaJ
youtube.com/watch?v=QRuCPS_-_IA
discord.gg/NxsyC4u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why should we let the weak crush the strong?

how about nobody crushing anybody?
let there be peace?

How can the weak crush the strong?

I say, old boy I do feel the need to point out that taxation is theft right about now.

Jolly good.

What is the planet the Saiyan prince is from called?

why should we crush

go have sex with an ant

Bacteria and Viruses

Trying to keep the strong weak is morally wrong. The strong must be directed towards constructive purposes and the weak kept out of their way for their own good.

Numbers.

Why should we let the jews subvert the goyim?
Isn't that morally wrong?

Oh that's right we let (((them))) crush the weak you seem to think you have an option

Taxation based affirmative action, while the "weak minority" runs around killing white people and nobody cares.

That's how dingbat.

Konoha.

It's the way of life faggot.

Ants and the Grasshopper. Bichos. Or the Jewish proverb about why ants are wise.

Isn't it Namek?

it doesn't have to be.
we are humans, we can do stuff for ourselves.we can make it better.
if we were to let things go because "they are the way of life" then we wouldn't be here talking right now.

>Why should we let the strong crush the weak?
Why should we let the lion hunt the wildebeest?

The strong should always prevail.

Natural selection is what makes a good society. Degeneracy exists in the weak(minded). Some of the following are the weak and don't deserve anything the strong produce
>cucks
>feminists
>antifa
>transgenders
>cheaters
>whores/sluts
>degenerates in general

Sadly, today's culture tends to the weak minded and degenerates.

>why should we let..

You don't "let" anything faggot, it just happens that's the whole point

The strong physically crushing the weak is an anathema to a civil society. Unless you are talking metaphorically where the strong minded must crush the weak minded. In which it's the cornerstone of participating in the free market of ideas.
If you attempt to murder my neighbor because you are strong and they are weak, I will end you.
If you mock and deride my neighbor for feeling that your rights end where their feelings begin... well then I toss you a beer.

So the way of life never changes? Probably we still live in caves?

ban this guy

Fuck off you pacisift dog

Women feel the need for peace and love and harmony while doing nothing to build society. Why? LOW TESTOSTERONE.

Men get up, and do shit. Why? TESTOSTERONE.

If you research steroids and the impact of high test in females you'll see what test does.
Anyway, when men go out and get shit done, they filter themselves based on alphaness and pick a natural leader. Forrest gump doesn't lead the marines, Putin leads the marines.

For progress, you need leaders and followers. All followers as would exist in a "women's world" would lead to civilizations demise.

i am not saying we should prevent talented people from fulfilling their potential.
what i am saying is: in an ideal society, at least to me, weak people wouldn't be abandoned to ruin.

Remember

Hitler didn't seem to think so.

He also led Germany out of hyperinflation after WW1 and raised the quality of life for all Germans.

What evidence do you have against eugenics?

If they can actually work together are they really weak then?

No since most of Sup Forums is disabled and should be exterminated anyway

not everybody in a society needs to "lead the marines". but a society needs to defend the lives and rights of every citizen, including the "weak".
we do not need to be "putin". we just need a few "putins" doing their job.

leaf

Morals are subjective,maplenigger. How do you not know this?

In relation to their number, yes. If the strong had similar numbers they wouldn't stand a chance.
And stopping others from accomplishing anything is generally MUCH easier to accomplishing anything yourself.
It didn't take millions of years for civilization to emerge for nothing.

The planet Vegeta

The problem about this is that there are many strengths of human character and the utility of such strengths is different across various societal and business contexts. I don't want the einsteins killing the jocks or visa versa.

I bet those that larp about weak should fear the strong are the same ones that say violent crime is nigger tier.

i do not have any evidence against eugenics but i do have a few opinions:
we, do not need to be a wholly "superior" society. i said this in other posts, but we only need a few strong me in charge. a regular man living his daily life shouldn't give a fuck about genes, he should care for his family and work.
Also, some nice genetics science is coming up, and it looks like in the not so far future, we are going to be able to edit genes, without the old fashioned way if you know what i mean.
so, i would love to improve the genes of the mankind, and i would support brilliant minds or genetically talented people for their work. but i wouldn't give "weak" people shit for something they had no control over.

Weak men breed hard times
Hard times breed strong men
Strong men make good times
Good times breed weak men

Rinse and repeat

i know they are. i am giving my opinion, if anybody cares.

The strong crushing the weak is the way of nature. Its the biological process that created us in the first place. Once we allow weakness to prosper, we will inevitably collapse as a species.

>subjective
>maplenigger
I hate nu-pol

>Why should we let the strong crush the weak?
The question is, how are you going to stop them?

You seem upset Le'monjello Al-Detroiti

Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

yes, but we are humans.
while we might not have absolute control on nature, we can do a few things to help people in need.
we can change society. i am not talking about people making bad life decisions and ending up being poor.
I am talking about actively cleansing the "weak" and letting wicked people have their horrible way with them. i think we can definitely prevent that.
also, if we were to leave everything up to nature, we wouldn't be where we are now. the mankind's will to overcome nature certainly helped our progress.

i might not be able to. but i will try. and if i die, i will die a proud man.

>implying morals are real

>pol says the weak should be crushes
>all of us except the kikes die

You don't "let" the stong do things.
The strong just do. You have to stop them. The strongest group always wins.

i disagree.

The weak should submit to the strong so they don't get btfo.

A fucking leaf

The strong overcoming the weak is darwinian law in nature. It will be a slow but constant process. If anything it should motivate you to self improvement to become strong, yourself. If you're interested, I have a white nationalist discord that has a good bit of focus on self improvement.

discord.gg/zzsPUaJ

i see your dirty game.
but no matter your personal belief, morals effect us everyday, as other people believe in them.
this effect can be positive, if used correctly i believe.

You are completely right leaf! Let's kill those disgusting muslims who kill our children

I do not understand half of that shit you autistic fuck. Are you purposely trying to make everyone talk like dumb niggers?

No. They need to be crushed

other anons also posted this.
it might be natural, but it doesn't mean we can't prevent it. we are humans. we did a lot of shit that was "against" the nature. we do not need to accept it, we can definitely strive towards something better.
besides, if we were to let things go the natural way, i don't think we would be having this conversation. humanity's will to overcome the challenges of nature helped it get to where it is now. i am not going to bow down to nature.

Implying you can stop nature when you try you just create a new environment and a new type of strength.

why?

I thought /pol was a board of eugenics. I have been always led to believe that tbqh.
The jobs that will be replaced are tedious low IQ jobs. If the idiots that do these jobs rise up then the world would be controlled by idiots.
The earth is deserving of a good purge. An automated black plague to get rid of the scourge of idiot overpopulation. Out of the ashes will rise an absolute paradise.

we might not be able to stop the nature, but we can have our won society, our own laws. we can combat nature. we did it for thousands of years, we can do it now.

inflicting slave morality and equality on everyone until society crumbles

You must be a snowcoon on vacation. Let me guess, you were fucked my a moose and cucked by a spruce?

We all have a purpose. Some to lead and some to follow. Don't be a cuck and say everyone should be equal. That is not natural. The sheep was not make equal with the wolf. We all have our rolls, be the sheep or the wolf you choose.

Checked.

the weak is holding back growth, progress in society and are whining and complaining about how har their lives are. Except if they are women, it's beneficial to get rid of them

Humans are not above nature. Your flaw is lack of humility. Humans do not guide mother nature, mother nature guides us.

mercy is fucking stupid

genocide is survival

no, of course not.
what i was talking about was what was literally happening in the picture.
we only need a few strong men to lead us. we need talented people working on all kinds of things. don't get me wrong, i am not promoting that we should kill the strong or anything.
what i am saying is, i don't want people eating shit because they are "weak". if you can function in the society, i will defend your life and rights, and i believe everybody should.
not everyone need to be optimal machines of efficiency that are perfect in every way. majority are not. and i don't think we should let the "perfect machines" give other people shit. that is all i am saying.

also don't let this come across as me being against talented and strong people. i admire their work. i just don't want them putting everyone aside as "weak".

Fuck off hippie

>124168236
>is a leaf
get BTFO

yes, we are not.
i do accept that we are powerless in many ways against mother nature. but we have managed to change a thing or two. we can do it again.
i wasn't claiming that we can throw away the chains of nature or anything. but we can always strive to do what we see right, and in my eyes, this is the right thing to do.

>this thread

How vague. Who are the strong? Who are the weak? What criteria makes them one or the other?

As it is currently written in OP, it is the erosion of civilization/construction as that reality inseparably consists of everyone clashing, to be "the strong" and to not be "the weak." In fact, if "someone " or "some people" wanted to destabilize an institution or civilization, this would be one great tactic to deploy.

It also straight up niggerdom, which is what Sup Forums is (which explains most of the responses here) despite Sup Forumsfags and shills occasionally pretending to be upstanding people.

but this arrogance is our strength look at east asians their whole culture is basically just go with the flow dude lmao... and look at what happened to them.

the thread is not about a specific event or happening in history. so "weak" are just the incompetent or below average people in an abstract situation, and "strong" is people that are on top of the given situation.
the thread was meant to be vague, as it is an ideological question.
also, i was sharing my mere opinion. if you take people speaking their minds as destabilizing the institution, then go back to your echo chamber.
also, OP does not have a monopoly on the ideas shared on the thread. if you disagree, state why instead of going chimp and talking about "muh destabilization".

you dont get to decide what an "ideal" society is. none of us do. those rules are set by the laws of physics. at some point a heard has to abandon the weak for the sake of the heard. thats how life works. stop being a marxist utopian and start using your brain.

cheers

There is no need to get upset.

I wasn't saying that you were trying to destabilize anything. I was literally only mentioning the concept of such, and how your notion in OP, taken at face value and made true in some reality, results in that. I also didn't criticize your opinion.

I see your concepts of strong and weak, though one must wonder why you would use such intense notions for the much simpler description you gave for each. Anyway, now you need to expand on "crush."

like how worthless people here who suckle at the teat of government largess ruin this country by diverting resources better used elsewhere on themselves

>leaf
The weak are a bunch of faggots

Strong survive, weak die. Law of nature and life.

>heard

It's herd you fat fuck, american education.....

Look what happens in nature when the alpha diminishes himself to accomodate the weak. the whole group dies off

That what is wrong with the black community, to many off the bad one keep breeding

Only educated city people voted for war

youtube.com/watch?v=QRuCPS_-_IA

discord.gg/NxsyC4u only for the strong ones

Reported.

>that pic

saved in my brain! very smart